PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Wolf, my Inflatable Whale and Me

Ukiwa
04-27-2022, 01:44 PM
It was one of those amazing Friday nights I was waiting for the whole week. By paying a small fee to the night clerk, I had private access to the sports club pool, when the facility was closed for the day. It was a full hour for myself and my inflatable pool toys. This time, it was different. Instead of the big inflatable orca, a giant swim ring or any regular inflatable I had scored a brand new, realistic humpback whale. Still in it´s box, it looked gargantuan. The box reads almost 7 feet long, with huge pectoral flippers and a small fin in it´s back. Printed with the latest technology, it's skin looks lifelike. I was expecting this day to pull him out of his box, fill it with my lungs, and float on it, wearing only one of my skimpiest speedos.

So, I finally got into the empty pool. The filtering machine had been left working since eight, and now at ten o'clock, water was crystal clear, ready to be used very early the next morning. I arrived dressed in my lycra bike shorts, with a jersey and carrying a black backpack with the inflatable whale still in its box, and three of my favorite speedos. Left my bike next to the pool, and picked up one of my favorite swimsuits from my bag a black Adidas swimsuit, with three white strips on each side, made of a very thin and stretchy fabric, and went to the showers to rinse.

I pulled my pool toy out of it´s box, now a square package of grey plastic neatly folded into the box, to fill it with air while I was having a shower. The water on the shower was very hot and nice, and the pressure was right. I took my pooltoy and unfolded it a bit to look for the nozzle. As water hit the cold vinyl it made a very nice sound, and as it became warm it became softer and softer. The feel of the warm, soft vinyl to my naked body was very arousing, but I was saving myself for the ride in the pool. Yes, the whale was as big as I thought as I was blowing more and more air into it. The tail was very wide, and the front flippers humongous. Compared to the body of the classic killer whale, the new humpback is a bit slimmer but still very big and nice.

As I dried myself, I took the Adidas swimsuit and saw myself in the mirror. Thanks to exercise, a good diet and riding the bicycle each day, I had earned myself quite a nice body, with nice pecs, thin abs and of course large thighs and butt. I slide my swimsuit slowly to cover my hips and big erection, managing barely to keep my dick into the small lycra swimsuit. I looked like an olympic diver with that beautiful swim brief.

I took the now fully inflated gray whale with me into the pool area, and threw the nice pool toy into the water.

Just the sound of it landing into the water made me more and more aroused. I had this new beautiful whale and the pool just for me for a whole two hours.

I jumped into the warm, crystal clear water and swam all the way where my inflatable whale was floating. He was just staying in the deep side of the pool. I took it and tried several times to get on top, landing myself into the water as the slippery whale fought against me trying to ride it. But then, I was rewarded, with the best ride sensation I have had on any inflatable pool toy. I felt surrounded by inflated vinyl all around me. The big flippers and the tail made perfect floating force to help me with balance. At almost 200 pounds, my butt was softly massaged not only with the inflated vinyl but with the small dorsal fin placed just behind my ass. To enhance the sensation, I folded my legs around the pooltoy and placed my feet on top of the big, inflated tail. Almost all my body was out of the water and I was like riding a whale-shaped cloud, made of beautiful, shiny, smelly, soft plastic.

I had the pleasure to enjoy my pool toys several times in the empty pool, but this time was special, this whale was the best inflatable ride ever. My erection became really hard again, and the whale and I drifted into the shallowest part of the pool, where I could help myself rubbing my lycra-covered dick with the soft vinyl of my pool toy whale.

Ten minutes passed by as I was floating on my whale, bouncing on it to enjoy the plastic fullness of it, as I had made my orcas, dolphins, swim rings, even my inflatable Spider Man in the pool. I wanted to get the best orgasm in my life, however, things went differently for me.

Suddenly, the door to the main area of the club opened. I forgot to lock the door, distracted by the anticipation to enjoy my pooltoy. A familiar face, and of course, body, entered the pool area. It was Mario, aka Wolf, a member of the senior basketball team and one of the hottest hunks in the sports club. He was wearing tight lycra shorts, as he was doing workouts in the gym, and walked like he was going to take a shower. I hoped that he didn't look at me, as I was a 6-feet adult riding an inflatable pool toy designed for younger audiences, with a raging boner.

My heart was racing and it looked like Wolf didn´t see me in the pool, as I watched him move into the shower area and then the noise of water running. I then relaxed down but began to think what to do next. Should I have to pop my whale, letting the air go out as fast as possible, to hide it from sight?... should I just say that I was just fooling with a pool toy somebody left behind?...

My train of thought was interrupted by Mr Wolf himself. His bronzed skin, huge body, and amazing eyes were standing next to the pool as he looked at me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? So the story was true then!", he said with his powerful voice

"Wh-- what story?", I replied

"That someone used this pool at night, and because of the noises, squeaks and air rushes, somebody playing with inflatable pool toys."

"W...w... well I just enjoy them in the pool for a bit", I sheeply said.

Wolf wasn't a fool. His 6 feet body, with powerful thighs, almost twice as big as mine, his powerful chest and torso and his perfect short haircut encased also a very sharp mind. He pulled down his lycra shorts to reveal a tight red speedo, like the one lifeguards use.

"Looks like your whale isn't the only "inflated" thing here", he said as he pointed at his dick, encased in a tight red swimsuit, wanting to tear out the thin lycra.

I didn't know what to say, as he jumped into the pool and swam towards my way.

"Don´t you worry kiddo. Your secret is fine with me. I just enjoy looking at beautiful lads like you and I don´t know, this looks kinky."

"I´m not gay!", I replied, "and I don't want to be rude, but I am just enjoying a little time with my plastic toy."

"Don't mind, I will do nothing for you. But you better let me enjoy the show otherwise I will have to puncture your inflatable toy."

"No, please!!!", I shrieked, and thought that he was very hot. I just had to keep my feelings with me.

Wolf took with his two hands the tail of my whale, and dragged me and my whale to the shallowest part of the pool, as deep as our hips, then he said.

"However, your whale looks sexy. And the sight of your ass being molested by the small fin of the whale is very attractive to me", as he began to rub his lycra-covered bulge to the tail of the whale.

My heart kept racing as I was not only looking at him but feeling the whale go forward and back as he kept holding it and sliding his hard manhood into the whale's tail. That made my lycra-covered penis go crazy as the motion gave me a fantastic rub on the length of my shaft.

"Ooohhh this is amazing", Wolf said, "I think I will enjoy fucking your whale, kiddo."

He then pushed the whale and myself towards deeper water. I did not know what was next. Wolf slid down his swimsuit, to expose his naked glory, a big, dark uncut penis which was fully erect and put his red swimsuit around his neck.

Ukiwa
04-27-2022, 01:59 PM
Wolf swam towards my whale and me as I was drifting to the deep area. Then he submerged. Next I knew he was swimming next to us, my very vulnerable pool toy whale and me riding it, under the water. I feared the worst. Then, one of his powerful hands took the head of the toy, followed by the other one. He took his head out of the water. I thought he was just going to tilt the whale so I lost balance. But no. Wolf moved one of his hands to one of the front flippers of the whale, then moved the other to the other flipper. Then his left foot went out of the water on the tail of the whale, his right foot on the other side. He was mounting my inflatable toy from under it, in a nice grip that allowed him to float on the underside of it. Then I felt how he began rubbing his huge dick into the belly of my whale. He kept his head out of the water on the right side of my float.

"Oooh this is good kiddo!!! It feels so nice by fucking your big nice plump toy!!!"

I couldn´t believe this. I was floating on this beautiful whale pooltoy, while I had Wolf fucking it on the other side. Of course, my erection went full throttle as I have never had an inflatable toy molested while I was floating on it.

Wolf kept thrusting harder and harder, making myself bounce on top. I couldn't keep myself and a huge stream of cum came out of me, going through the thin layer of spandex that was covering my dick. I came about 8 or 9 times with thick, hot and white goo coming out of me. For Wolf it wasn´t over as he kept thrusting hard into my whale.

I was relaxing more and more on the pooltoy while I felt the muscular body of Wolf making a huge effort to fuck my pooltoy.

"Now comes the fun part", Wolf said to me, as one of his hands slid off the flipper of the whale and started exploring the tight vinyl of the plump whale. Then I felt he just grabbed the nozzle of the pooltoy and pulled it strongly, opening it.

As I was almost completely relaxed floating on the pooltoy, I suddenly heard the rush of air coming from under my inflatable whale. I knew how to swim but this situation was awkward. Slowly, my pooltoy began to soften as my body started sinking more into the pool toy. Not even two minutes passed until I felt Wolf´s big dick rub my lycra-covered ass from under my half deflated whale. I got again a big erection as he kept thrusting into the toy, then on my butt. Wolf started screaming as he was reaching climax, as I felt he hugged tighter the pooltoy into his body, pushing me up as his dick made his move.

We came together, a powerful stream of goo started to float under my pool toy as he hugged more and more the deflating toy, and we began to feel each other as the whale went limp and limper between us.

It was a nice night.

Ukiwa
04-27-2022, 02:00 PM
“So we meet again” said Wolf, after sneaking again in my private floating session.

“I….I… I just like to float in pooltoys”, I replied.

The janitor of the pool gave me a key for access at night, so afterhours I could enjoy my inflatable pool toys on the water. I love to bring my whales, unicorns and other lovely pool toys, strip down to a nice tight speedo, inflate my toys by mouth and then float away for a couple hours. Of course all that squeaking, rubbing and the smell of the chlorine and the vinyl made me crazy.

In fact, my first ejaculation was with an inflatable swim tube back when I was 12. And ever since, I have enjoyed floats of all sizes, from swimrings to giant animals, from little inflatable armbands to giant beach balls. However, my favorite ever since have been ride-on whales, since they are big, they have a nice fitting form to sit and enjoy them and they are just cute.

Back to reality, as I saw Wolf coming out of the shadows. He was rocking that skintight red speedo brief on his amazing body. His dark skin made a big contrast with the bright red swimsuit he was wearing, which was struggling to conceal the huge erection he had inside it. Wolf did fuck my whale pooltoy while I was floating on top some months ago.

I saw something bright in his right hand. Couldn't really figure out what it was, while he was entering the water.

I felt vulnerable, just wearing a bright blue brief swimsuit by PriapeWear, with gold tribal decorations on the back. For me, one of my favorites, shame the brand went under some years ago. It fit really well as the 1-inch sides and the cut made my butt look amazing, and the front did support yet take good care of my balls and penis. I was also floating on a giant gray whale by Intex. The same beautiful whale that Wolf and I enjoyed.

“Well who do we have here” - Wolf said- “It´s the inflatable toy guy and he's rubbing on his whale while wearing speedos… nice view from here”.

I saw his right hand coming out of the water with the bright object. It was a very sharp knife, maybe from the cafeteria.

“So I have to get rid of your whale pool toy, pool boy!… those things are not allowed here” - he added.

“Wait!” - I scream - “You can't come here and pop my pool toy! It´s afterhours and I'm enjoying myself here! I harm nobody by playing with my blow up toys over here”.

Wolf got closer and closer to me and the inflatable whale. I was floating on the shallow part of the pool. I could see water sliding down his amazing thighs, and with his big, powerful left hand he grabbed one of the handles of my pool toy and dragged me and the whale to the deep side.

“This is a lesson that you will not forget, pool boy”, he said as I was admiring the flexing of his muscles while he was pushing me and the whale to the deep side of the pool.

I felt a big party happening under the speedo as my dick went rock hard and pushed the limits of the stretchability of the fabric of my swimsuit. I could clearly see the outline of my dick under the tight lycra as I was sitting on top of the vulnerable, helpless pooltoy. Could my whale be popped by Wolf?

“So, beautiful view from here”,he said, “you surely enjoy floating in your swimsuits on top of the toys!!. I want to join in”.

“Please, leave me alone! Go swim elsewhere! You know I can´t swim on the deep side”, I added.

“Don´t you worry my pool boy, I will teach you!!! But first we must get rid of this floaty toy of yours!”, he said.

He took his right hand, holding the knife very close to the inflatable whale´s skin. He pressed on the helpless vinyl with the pointy side, dimpling the surface. My boner was raging under the swimsuit and I rubbed as much as I could with my penis encased in lycra expecting the piercing of the thin vinyl and the subsequent flow of air.

As he teased the vinyl of my pooltoy, he was watching how I became more and more aroused, and with his left hand, started rubbing his own erection. He was getting horny too.

“Decisions… decisions… decisions… decisions…”, he muttered, “Ok my pool boy now this is a decision you should make. I am now pretty horny and I´d like you to decide. I would love to fuck your whale or fuck you. But something's got to give. If it's you, I'll pop your whale, but if you want to keep your whale, I'll cut your speedo from you."

"What?", I said, while pondering either to lose a beautiful, big, bouncy toy or my electric blue lycra speedo.

Losing a speedo out of a hundred or more, no big deal. Losing a big, nice and plump whale, is big for me.

"Bu… bu… but you will cut my speedo and spare and boink my inflatable whale? What for? Why do you want to do this to me?"

He said "It´s the cost of me staying shut about your night time activities. I need to release my load and either it's on you or your whale. But if I boink the whale I claim the trophy of your speedo. I love the idea of you, butt naked, riding the whale while I rub in it."

"Well, you got me there" I replied "Then, it´s the speedo. And you will respect me. You can fuck my whale."

"Yes, I can, and I will, but watching you doing the same. It's that or I pop the whale too", he said.

Then, he pulled me and my whale to the shallow area again. When I was safe, he rubbed my tight lycra speedo butt. I was about to explode in it when I felt his powerful hand on me. Then, he pulled the waist on the leg area and started cutting the speedo.

"Don´t move, boy, I don't wanna hurt you”, he said, as I was admiring his big boner in his tight red speedo.

“bu… but what I´m gonna do after this? I will have no swimsuit”, I sheeply said.
“Don´t you worry, I will cover that”, he replied as he was finishing his work cutting the speedo.

As the waist came away, my swimsuit came apart, I could feel the lycra material shrinking all around me as the suit lost form. I felt my huge erection unrolling as it hit the tight vinyl of my inflatable whale as I sat on it. Then, Wolf did the other side, and pulled from under me the remains of the suit, now all torn.

“There, boy, now it's time to play, please, enjoy your whale”, he said as he threw the shreds of the suit and the knife out of the pool.

We were floating on the shallow part of the pool. I was about to burst a huge load, while looking at Wolf´s body, with water covering his knees as he prepared himself to sit on the front of the whale looking at me.

“Come on, kiddo, enjoy your pooltoy. You just saved it from popping”, he said, as he sat down, with this speedo still on, on the front of the whale, moving the balance of the whale, which I enjoyed a lot as the whale grew under me because of the additional air pressure.

I started rubbing my hard erection to the whale, and as I moved myself forward I put my left hand on Wolf´s huge chest. He is indeed huge and muscular, and that made him sigh. He took his erect member out of his speedos, and started rubbing it into my whale, like if he was going to harpoon the thin vinyl layer.

As I started pushing my erection into the whale, he did the same. I saw him in his eyes and noted the excitement on his face. As we were rubbing, thrusting into the pool toy, we made big waves around us. I felt the inflatable whale could burst any minute from two big, muscular man riding it, fucking it.

It wasn't long until I blew a huge load. More than 12 spams of thick, white goo came out of me as I came on the pooltoy. I could see Wolf reaching climax, and he put his dick back into his speedos as he reached climax, spooging all inside his swimsuit. I could see the globs of juice crossing through the thin layer of spandex as he lifted his head and growled in pleasure.

Then, both of us rested for several minutes, floating on the now dirty whale.
He slid into the pool, and rinsed his stained red speedos. Then, he climbed out. His big ass was perfect for that pair of red speedos, which had a big “lifeguard” print on the back. He took them down, throwing them at me. I was amazed since I had wanted a pair like that for too long.

“There, my pool toy, have this for you. I know you crave them”, he said, as he moved into the locker rooms.