PDA

View Full Version : Wrangler Butts?

sebbie
09-13-2021, 06:40 PM
Wrangler Butt?

There are two kinds of Wrangler jeans but both made by the same company. If you go to a Walmart in most non-rural states, you will only be able to purchase what some guys refer to as
“generic” Wranglers—the kind without the vinyl right rear pocket patch with the Wrangler logo on it. Real Wranglers are the ones that have the patch, and they are marketed mainly in rural areas to rural people who often call themselves ranchers not farmers as in raising cattle not grain. They are also the mainstays of the professional rodeo circuit and are everywhere there with the Wrangler parent company spending lots of money to market them as well to people who attend rodeos, an important sport in many areas.

Wranglers have far outdistanced their competitor Levis in this trade. The Wrangler western wear is what you want to be in if, say, you own your own horse, and raise cattle for a living. I grew up on the very edge of a dividing line between the farmers (typically not Wrangler wearers) and the ranchers (wore Wranglers with the butt patch and rode a horse). My parents were farmers, mostly. We had cattle but no horses. Mainly a grain operation. As a result, I lived by the Wrangler guys but for a long time I was not part of the Wrangler scene. Still, I greatly admired the Wrangler guys, in large measure because I liked how the jeans fit their bodies—snug, but really snug in the butt.

In fact, there evolved a term for this—Wrangler butt—that applied to any well built guy who had a great looking rear end when ckad in a snug-fitting pair of Wranglers. Usually the young ranching guys were slim and athletic and their builds made the most of the fit of the jeans.

I never have fully understood this, but Wrangler has had some great designers that made a guy’s butt in a slightly undersized pair look really attractive. Its funny—there are many other jeans that are tighter in fit but they just don’t look as neat as the cowboy Wranglers do in the butt. The rise is actually higher than a lot of the skinny jeans now have, but somehow it all comes together at the rear. Young ladies took notice and started using the term Wrangler Butts to refer to a group of young, athletic male who had, well, great looking butts when clad in a suitably snug-fitting pair of Wrangler western style jeans.

I got to thinking about all of this, and how I have long admired the guys who can pull off the Wrangler butt look in a pair of form-fitting Wrangler jeans. The whole idea behind a pair is that in repeated wearings and subsequent washings, the jeans gradually acquire the shape of the individual guy’s body and as they age through this process they keep looking better and better. My admiration for a Wrangler butt is not unlike my admiration for a guy who looks great in a snug-fitting sapphire blue Speedo. In fact it is very similar. Go here. http://www.meyouand.us/handmanual/?p=741 The rear seam divides the glutes much the same way a thong rear would.

I think part of the appeal is the way the butt seam cuts upward between the glutes at the bottom of the rear. As a young teen from a farming not ranching background I said to myself that I still really wanted to be part of the gang of guys who were able to have a pair of the real western Wranglers. So I went into the store that sold Wranglers in my little town that sold Wranglers and started looking for my size, 30 x 30. Of course with anything this form fitting, I needed to try them on in the changing area. Suddenly I heard a guy in the next changing room say to the sales clerk “The jeans I have on now are not snug enough. Do you have anything more form fitting, especially in the rear?” I soon realized that there was not just one version but two and if I really wanted a pair that fit really snug, I should go for the slim-fit version not the standard version, especially if I really wanted to join the Wrangler butt crowd like I wanted to do.

Fpor a young male, getting your first pair of the REAL Wrangler jeans is something of a male rite of passage, in much the same way that getting to buy your first Speedo is an important male rite of passage, except that the jean purchase usually occurs long before puberty, as early as at age 6 or 7 as opposed to perhaps 12 or 13 for the Speedo. Still, once a guy is hooked on them he is in it for life and the real Wrangler jeans become something of a snug-fitting uniform that is worn in some areas practically everywhere for casual as well as dress up occasions. Guys have even gotten married in them.

A final note of caution, though. A properly-fitting pair are quite snug, and the way they form-fit to the crotch makes it difficult if not impossible to put your penis any way but down. With space limited in your Wranglers if you are erect at all the thing to do is to position your penis inside the left pant leg. But, if you are even walking, this means that your semi-erect penis will be moving forward and back with each step. This might be tolerated at first, but this can add more stimulation to the situation at hand, resulting in still more stimulation which causes the penis to grow and harden a little more. So with each successive step, the guy gets ever closer to ejaculating, erect penis pressed down by the snug jeans fit with the ejaculate either streaming down the inside of the leg of the jeans and streaming own the leg or forming cum stains at the penis tip seeping in milky white splotches on the leg of the jean. This can easily end up being quite embarrassing or worse. I am sorry to say I can speak about these details based on my own sad experience, which to a certain degree still haunts me. Attempting to be a real Wrangler Butt has its rewards, but is also not without its risks!

sebbie
09-16-2021, 01:04 PM
Becoming a Wrangler Butt

Most jeans styles change on a regular basis every few years…low rise skinny cut, bell bottoms, narrow bottoms, colors, washes etc. But the classic Wrangler blue denim jeans sold in rural areas to guys seeking the rodeo cowboy look remain unchanged decade after decade.

For many decades, guys were used to buying jeans new in unwashed navy denim, denim that made the jeans quite rigid, with a lot of navy blue color that seeped out when the jeans were washed. This denim, being unwashed, also tended to shrink in repeated washings, perhaps 2 inches around the waist and maybe as much as 4 inches in the inseam. With repeated washings, the guy knew that the jeans with each successive wash were going to be fitting snugger and tighter but also more conforming to his body.

Western cowboy boots on first wearing may also be uncomfortable, but it is well known that a good pair of cowboy boots will become part of the cowboy, and in 6-12 months almost become part of the guy’s anatomy. And Wrangler jeans generally are designed with a wide enough lower leg and leg opening to fit over a pair of cowboy boots, usisally 16+ inches which is not narrow at all compared to some skinny fit jeans that are 10 or 11 inches at the ankle.

As the cowboy works on the ranch, herding cattle on a horse, the jeans will be subject to intense wear. So they are made of a 14 ounce denim as opposed to the 10 or 11 ounce denim used in skinny jeans sold to urban dwellers who have never rode a horse or fixed a barbed wire fence.

The other two parts if the look, the plaid body-conforming slim-fit shirt with fake pearl snaps instead of buttons, and a suitable cowboy hat are readily available at any western wear store.

There are actually two versions of the Wrangler cowboy jeans, the regular fit 937 model and the 936 slim-fit version. A guy seeking the Wrangler-butt look will be best served if he already has a narrow waist and a body largely free of any excess fat. Guys buy these jeans in what would be considered weird sizes by urban standards, as in 30”W x 34” or even 36” I for the slim guy interested in being sure the jeans will fit completely over the boots after repeated wearings and washings.

Now the whole definition of male athleticism is different from an urban area, with almost no emphasis on a broad chest of a muscle bound weightlifter. A real cowboy makes that tight western short look great with a gaunt, free of fat look to the upper body, and it is that look that is right for the Wrangler jeans. For guys in their late teens or early 20s seeking a female mate, it is this gaunt but athletic look that really attracts the women. But of course, women generally are turned on initially by how a guy’s butt looks and a good wrangler butt is like bait for the females. The guys all know that this is much more than practical work clothing for herding cattle on horseback, way more.

Wrangler sells 936 slim fit and 937 cowboy cut jeans in prewashed denim in navy blue and colors, but these cost $50 a pair not $30 like the rigid cut jeans do. Besides, the guy knows that if he really wants to develop his own personal Wrangler Butt that might wow a mate, he needs to do that on his own, starting with a rigid pair of jeans that is going to shrink some in each wash and also lose a lot of the navy blue dye. No matter what they do in the prewashed department, a guy can never buy a personalized prewash that is worn and stretched in all the exact right places to conform with his individual body and wear spots. And in the game of attracting a mate, doing this in a way that fits you personally is the key, a process that starts with the purchase of a pair of Wrangler 936 rigid jeans, but in what size?

I have a pair of the 936 version jeans, 30”W x 30I that have never been washed. I routinely wear 30 x s0 skinny jeans and note that the where the jean rides relative to my waist is all important. The skinniest and tightest jeans have a very low rise.

So Wrangler does the opposite. A pair of 936 jeans Wrangler calls slim fit has a very high waistline, near or at my belly button. And the material is really rigid, as in no stretch at all. There is no Lycra in the denim on these. Never has been, never will be. To get to a body-conforming fit you need to wear and wash, wear and wash, over and over again. I can button the waist on these only with some difficulty. As the wearings and washings occur, some places that seemed initially too tight start loosening up, and some of the places that initially seemed too loose, like in the thighs, snug up. And wear spots conforming to my activities start to appear, amplified with each wash. The jeans are becoming part of who I am.

A lot of cowboys tend to be users of smokeless tobacco not cigarettes. Smokeless tobacco comes in a circular can the cowboy normally carries in the right rear pocket—the pocket with the vinyl Wrangler patch. Soon the shape of the can becomes a worn spot on the pocket. This is so much a part of the Wrangler butt look, that I suspect some guys who do not use smokeless tobacco carry around an empty can in their right rear pocket simply because it creates the circular wear spot,

Wrangler has long claimed that their 936 and 937 jeans have a comfortable, built in U-shaped crotch. The jeans have a half inch wide sewn seam that connects the two sides, and this too is hard and stiff. In attempting to button my pair of unwashed 936 jeans I had to pull hard up on the waist and this pulls the seam upward as well, the u-shaped crotch seam pressing firmly against my perineum, directly behind my scrotum. From messing around with thongs, I know this is a nerve-rich area that when hit this way, quickly makes a guy feel horny. There is not much room down there, and space is limited. That adds to the sensation.

Meanwhile, for the best-looking Wrangler butts, the ones that are perfect for attracting mates, the lower part of this seam has ascended so that for all practical purposes, it is riding between the glutes ampst like a thong would fit. This attracts females and the guys know that except that this is best played out when the glutes fill the butt with the worn denim fitting almost like a second skin all over that area.

Taken together, this can be quite erotic, but making a set of jeans that fulfills the need takes many wearings and washings along with all the little things that happen on a ranch, things such as small rips and tears coming from repairing a barbed wire fence. This is the PRA rodeo look of a working cowboy.

None of this real wear stuff can be reproduced at a jeans factory. At one time with the Wrangler Butt look being so popular even in some urban areas (Dallas or Ft Worth for example) there was a company that bought worn raged jeans from ranchers complete with rancher rips and tears, and swapped them for a pair of brand new jeans, then marketed the worn jeans on a rack labeled “the real thing”!