PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Saturday in Random Gym Visit

Papadoop
03-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Today i decided to try out another new pool as i entered the changing rooms i seen this hot curvy blonde in a green bikini she looked at me flicked her hair and walked towards the pool. I was already sexually excited and couldnt wait to throw on my Black Speedo and get in the pool. As i entered the sauna she was in there and it was just us two, she was polite but after 5 mins i got a stonker on and think she noticed i got the vibe she wasnt a Speedo type of girl as she said her goodbyes...well out of my league anyway.
As the last hour approached this little cute blonde arrived in a Black Swimsuit and entered the steam room i did a few lengths in the pool and followed. I started talking to her and she was pretty close to me and i was gagging for it, after 10 mins she stood up to go to the shower and her quivering backside was in full view all sweaty and i was fighting the urge to go hard. She came back in and chatted.
As another 10 mins or so passed she got out to cool down so i spent another min and then got out to cool down and sat near her. What happened next really turned me on, she got in the cold shower within a foot of me and started making these girly screams so i crossed my legs as my dick was nearly popping out my briefs. She entered the steam room again so i got a shower and went in as well my semi erect package was in full view and noticed she got a glimpse and started playing with her hair. As time went on she started getting showers and coming back in and started sitting near to me and popped her head down as she done that it exposed her cleavage, think she caught me looking and smiled. As we chatted both of us were feeling the heat and she went to get more water and when she came in again she threw a bit on herself and let out another girly scream and her upper leg touched my foot and i went rock hard, as we talked i noticed she glanced at my erect penis but i thought what the hell im a boy your a girl its only human nature. After a bit she showered again and came in and stood to the side part of the steam room by where i was sat, as she was stood up her cleavage was in full view of me i was dying to tell her what i would do to her. After another 10 mins passed she showered again and came in and started stood by the arm of the steam room bench where i was sat and her back and blond hair and upper part of her bum was in full view of me and i just went quiet checking her out and praying it that was her plan and next thing she started leaning against it and bouncing off it casually meaning my arm was touching the bottom of her back i started creaming my pants and we both said 'oh sorry' to each other. She went for another shower and came back in for another 5 mins and laid down on the opposite bench i was dying to ask her what she was upto tonight but she said her goodbyes and left leaving me horny as hell. Was it accidental? Was she teasing me? Or was she making herself available to me? Cant stop thinking about her made me so sexed up today