PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Up Morning

Papadoop
02-13-2020, 06:47 PM
Weird morning and just a mixture of feelings.
Decided to head to the pool in the next town I go to sometimes as an alternative and Im wearing my Black Speedo and this Dickhead approaches me and asks me a rather odd question:

Dickhead: Eh mate where did you get the trunks from im thinking of getting a pair myself?
Me: John Lewis
Dickhead: Gonna get a pair give me more Ball Room
(Obviously taking the piss as i know with Speedos if anything they tighten that area)
Me: Errr okay lad good luck

At this point I walked away into the sauna pissed off after heading in the Sauna, I head into the Jacuzzi and about 10 mins later im just struck by this Gorgeous Tanned Girl in a Yellow Bikini as she walked past i glanced at her and she smiled at me then i felt my heart pounding and then my speedos were pounded with a raging hard on. Anyway about 5 minutes later when i calmed down I entered the Sauna and got in a convo with her, turns out shes Italian and her accent was so sexy as well. As we chatted we laughed and joked and as i went to get more water as I came back she looked me up and down and smiled shyly. I asked her about herself and joked with her but our legs accidentally touched and I got a huge Dick on so crossed my legs before she could notice but then i started sponking rapidly just pumping and squirting for about a minute and unable to continue the convo, tried to sip water but my hands were shaking. She said she was too hot and said goodbye and left. Dont know whether she noticed and i scared her off or whether she was genuinely just overheated. Gutted