PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Speedos

30speedo
01-26-2020, 08:05 PM
Japanese Speedo’s First post in several years. I have over 50 years of my own experience with speedos and have my favorites. I am nearing 72 years of age, started were speedos as a young teenager when my grandparents had a swimming pool on their farm. My wife and I are nearing our 50th wedding anniversary. My wife has saved a pair of blue speedos, size 30, that I wore the first year we were married. She often tells her friends about those speedos when her friends ask about my speedos that I have been wearing lately, Japanese speedos. For the past 25 years I have spent hours in physical therapy after doctors would not allow me to work. I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran. Twenty years after leaving the service, doctors stopped me from working because of my service-connected injuries. During these past 45 years after leaving the military, I have had over 40 surgeries, recovery time in speedos, and, speedos in swimming therapy. Three years ago, I had surgery to help me in my walking. Doctors removed several pieces of bone fragments from around my spine and upper hips. My doctor, who happened to be a Japanese, told my wife and I that I should try some Japanese Speedos with drawstrings that would not apply pressure to my lower spine and upper hips. My doctors and nurses never fail to comment on my tan, especially my speedo tan line. Lucky, I still had a couple of unused paper speedos that my wife saved from late 1980’s that worked great. I ordered a couple of Japanese Speedos and now have over 20 pair. In the past year I had to have prostate surgery and the Japanese Speedos worked great. When swimming, my wife’s friends, in their 60’s and 70’s, are usual at the pool when we are and my wife jokes about the only reason they come to the pool, is to watch me. In a couple of weeks, my wife’s friends will have to wait a few weeks. I am having open heart surgery and will not be at the pool but will definite be wearing a Japanese Speedo in the house recovering from surgery. In closing, the lady’s aquatic instructor, very slim, in her 70’s, tells my wife that she gets ask via members of her class about my medical conditions, does she know why I am not at the pool for several weeks. She tells me that I motivate her class members, especially their diet. The instructor has mention that some of class members, after losing some weight, seem to have a happier time in the pool and start wearing swimsuits that are more revealing. The instructor states that her joy would be to see men in her classes wear speedos and enjoy life more.

Briefsforme
01-26-2020, 10:12 PM
Nothing like wearing Speedo's to swim in or whatever you enjoy doing in them. That's about all I ever wear when swimming. Good luck with your heart surgery! I hope you make a quick recovery. Everyone in my family has had it except for me. Jokingly, I tell everyone I'm looking for a new family.

sebbie
01-27-2020, 02:06 PM
Great story. I am 72 as well.