PDA

View Full Version : New Running tights

sebbie
01-20-2020, 11:53 AM
I have very pleased with the fit and quality of the Tesla running tights I have been buying on Amazon. They are moderately priced-each-about $13, and shipped from the US not China.

As many of you know I like a very snug fit in my gear. This can put a lot of stress on the garment if it is not well sewn, but I have never had a seam failure with Tesla.

I bought 2 pr of these late last summer, including a neon green pair, and two more pair at Christmastime when I got a solid charcoal (wearing those as I write this) and the "Tron" pair as in black with aqua blue seams.

These can be undersized as you would a swim brief. For me, at 5' 10" and 150 lbs, my normal size would be a MED but these fit neater if I undersize to a SM. These are plenty long enough in the legs for me, and the fit is like a second skin.

I look and feel great in them. Working out today I start with a favorite pair of tighty whiteys, which gives me extra padding on my stationary bike and rowing machine, layering the tights over. Today is cold at 18 degrees F, so I have a pair of navy blue sweat pants over the top.

I very much like how an undersized pair of tighty whiteys work as a little extra butt padding. The really brief cotton briefs don't detract from the great fit and feel of the tights at all. This combination is highly recommended

Anyhow, this past week I ordered a couple more pair of Tesla tights, one pair solid black but another pair that is a more complicated color combination. Supposed to show up in my mail today, at least the latter pair. But here is what that pair look like. Each pair was $13 including shipping. For those who wear Lycra here I can't see how you would not like wearing these.

These will fit right under a pair of extreme skinny jeans too!

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41fs1jdBuzL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg

sebbie
01-21-2020, 12:21 PM
The blue camo pair of running tights I ordered arrived yesterday afternoon and I tried them on last evening.

Here is a review of sorts.

Unlike the other Tesla tights I have, the black areas you see on the groin in front are not a solid stretch fabric, but a black stretch mesh filled with tiny holes. I tried these with are wearing tighty whiteys underneath, It is possible to see that something white is there. If this is a concern, just switch to a pair of black briefs underneath.

Just because I am curious, I also tried these on with nothing at all underneath. Interestingly, there was less show that way than with the tighty whiteys.

Sizing is always an issue when ordering clothing on line and a particular concern for getting the a snug fit but not so snug that the garment cannot be worn at all.

As all of you know, I like a really snug fit, but not so snug that the garment doesn't fit me at all.

The Tesla tights I own are all remarkably consistent in this respect which is one reason I do not experiment with other brands, and this pair was no exception. With the Size SM I get a skin-tight fit but still quite wearable all day long. Anything smaller, say X-SM would be too small in the waist to be able to wear.

The size I wear depends on the garment and how it is cut. Nominally, I suppose I have a 32” waist. But for jeans with a high rise, a 33W would fit better. I routinely wear 31”W Jeans especially in the stretch denims, and I have several pair of 30W that I wear too. The fabric in those has a lot of stretch and they are cut quite low.

Same with swim briefs, The lower the cut and the skimpier the brief, the smaller the waist I can wear. I have some 34” traditional Speedos that fit high up, but I normally wear a 30” and for the really low-cut designs, a 28”.

The sizing issue on running tights is similar. I could wear a MED but that would mean that they would fit higher on my waist and would not be as skin tight everywhere else. So for me the SM is like going one size down on a swim brief for the big competition. But this is something I am wearing on a daily basis. Once in, I am good.

Many readers are very much into wearing swim briefs and into undersizing them. But some of these readers may have never bought a pair of running tights or perhaps even thought about doing so. If you fall into this latter category, I would strongly urge you to try what I am doing here. My suggestion would be to order a pair in what you think would be your normal correct size (MED for me) and a pair undersized one size (My SM), try them both on and you will know a lot more about which size your body “wants” you to wear.

These are fun in the same sense that a skimpy swim brief is fun, but undoubtedly you will likely quickly figure that out for yourself as well.

There are conservative designs and colors in running tights as well as flashier ones, just as in swim briefs. Solid black or charcoal you could wear as an outer garment, but maybe not the ones I just received with the mesh groin area. For those I would pull on a pair of looser fitting shorts over if going outdoors.

I would like to hear comments from anyone who is new to running tights and getting their first pair.

swim suit eddie
03-21-2020, 06:09 AM
I wore a bright yellow colored spandex running tights last week and they really fit nice and liked wearing lady's "Skimp Skamp" panties(brief style) with a rear center seam. They were made of a light lycra nylon and felt great under my spandex running tights. no tighty whities under running tights.

swim suit eddie
03-21-2020, 06:09 AM
I wore a bright yellow colored spandex running tights last week and they really fit nice and liked wearing lady's "Skimp Skamp" panties(brief style) with a rear center seam. They were made of a light lycra nylon and felt great under my spandex running tights. no tighty whities under running tights.

theguywiththetrilby
03-23-2020, 06:37 PM
I have very pleased with the fit and quality of the Tesla running tights I have been buying on Amazon. They are moderately priced-each-about $13, and shipped from the US not China.

As many of you know I like a very snug fit in my gear. This can put a lot of stress on the garment if it is not well sewn, but I have never had a seam failure with Tesla.

I bought 2 pr of these late last summer, including a neon green pair, and two more pair at Christmastime when I got a solid charcoal (wearing those as I write this) and the "Tron" pair as in black with aqua blue seams.

These can be undersized as you would a swim brief. For me, at 5' 10" and 150 lbs, my normal size would be a MED but these fit neater if I undersize to a SM. These are plenty long enough in the legs for me, and the fit is like a second skin.

Are these silky/shiny too? Or just tight

sebbie
03-23-2020, 10:50 PM
somewhat shiny

sebbie
03-24-2020, 01:33 PM
Properly sizing your running tights

I have been wearing the Tesla brand of running tights I obtain on Amazon ever since the end of the year, and I am very happy with how they have worked out from the perspective of both quality and price. A typical pair runs about $13 and they are delivered in a few days. The color selection is very wide. There are a number of different brands on Amazon, but these Teslas appear to be winners, so what is the point of searching farther?

Sizing is always the real question when buying any compression gear, tights, shorts, and tops either long sleeved or short sleeved. The Tesla brand generally seems to fit true to size, as in if you think you wear a MED in most clothes, the MED will be an OK fit here as well. The sizes you see listed for Tesla are not Asian sizes, two or three sizes down from their US equivalents, but pretty much normal US sizes.

The whole point of wearing compression gear is to compress, so oversizing generally not a great idea. I am 5’10” and about 150 lbs, and a MED would fit me, but I have discovered that the SM still fits well, but snugger, giving me an extra measure of compression with what I can only describe as a skin-tight fit everywhere. Feels great! Looks great! I am suddenly in a place I will call Lycra heaven! I love wearing these sized that way.

Let’s say you are instead 6’0 and 175 lbs. You might think you are a perfect LRG, but at that weight and height you are better suited to the MED. That will get you the look, fit and feel that you are after. In short, downsizing one size from where you initially think you should be is perfect from both the perspective of look and feel. Besides, with this bit of undersizing you can easily wear these tights right under your slimmest pair of skinny jeans for an additional treat to be had.

What about compression tops? I tend to wear short-sleeved in the summer and long-sleeved in the winter. All of you know I do a lot of stationary rowing. No better exercise for building chest and shoulder muscles. Some years ago I used to get myself into SM compression tops, then I went to MED as my chest and shoulder muscles kept getting bigger from all the rowing. This winter I ended up ordering a couple long-sleeved tops in LRG. Getting in and out of the smaller sizes was just becoming too difficult.

Still, you might be able to fit into a smaller size if you are not constantly doing upper-body exercises. The lower body works fine undersized but the upper body sizing is a bit more of an experiment, or at least it has been for me.

Should you wear anything under the tights? A swim brief? A thong? A pair of tighty whiteys? A strap, cupped or not? On most days I tend to prefer the tighty whiteys, in part because the extra cotton padding is nice sitting either on the rowing machine or the stationary bike, But I do not feel exactly the same every day, and probably, neither do you. Some days I feel hornier than other days, and somehow one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys might have an appeal. I’ve long thought that this is one of the weirder aspects of being a guy as in sometimes I am enthusiastic about one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys but only on certain days.

For example, wearing a snug fitting thong with an elastic cord cutting between my butt cheeks can feel, well, interesting as I stroke my way through a rowing session or ride perched up on that seat on the stationary bike. A strap, maybe less so but then add a cup to shake things up a bit. The swim brief as a liner is easy to “tolerate” but that may not be what you are after at that moment in time. The bottom line is that your choice of what to wear each day will likely vary day by day as happens to me. Don’t be concerned if it does. That is “normal”. I love playing with myself and continually stressing myself out this way with each new combination.

In the winter I have been pulling on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my Tesla gear for warmth when I am working out or not. As warm weather approaches I will discard the heavy gear in favor of lighter stuff, but stick with the same compression gear. Maybe a looser fitting pair of shorts over the tights and an old white tee shirt over the top. Heading out, the idea of wearing skinny jeans over running tights sounds fun too.

Above all, whatever you decide to do with and to yourself always make sure that you find a path that leaves a lot of time to just kick back and enjoy yourself and your body. My (strenuous) exercise program (at least for a 72-year old) means I get to do this every day and have a lot of leisurely time for just kicking back and enjoying being me. I’ve had and continue to have a great life in a host of different ways.

The best to all of you and if I have helped you by even a small amount in thinking about gearing yourself up for an adventure in these trying times, that is even better.

Sebbie

sebbie
03-24-2020, 01:33 PM
Properly sizing your running tights

I have been wearing the Tesla brand of running tights I obtain on Amazon ever since the end of the year, and I am very happy with how they have worked out from the perspective of both quality and price. A typical pair runs about $13 and they are delivered in a few days. The color selection is very wide. There are a number of different brands on Amazon, but these Teslas appear to be winners, so what is the point of searching farther?

Sizing is always the real question when buying any compression gear, tights, shorts, and tops either long sleeved or short sleeved. The Tesla brand generally seems to fit true to size, as in if you think you wear a MED in most clothes, the MED will be an OK fit here as well. The sizes you see listed for Tesla are not Asian sizes, two or three sizes down from their US equivalents, but pretty much normal US sizes.

The whole point of wearing compression gear is to compress, so oversizing generally not a great idea. I am 5’10” and about 150 lbs, and a MED would fit me, but I have discovered that the SM still fits well, but snugger, giving me an extra measure of compression with what I can only describe as a skin-tight fit everywhere. Feels great! Looks great! I am suddenly in a place I will call Lycra heaven! I love wearing these sized that way.

Let’s say you are instead 6’0 and 175 lbs. You might think you are a perfect LRG, but at that weight and height you are better suited to the MED. That will get you the look, fit and feel that you are after. In short, downsizing one size from where you initially think you should be is perfect from both the perspective of look and feel. Besides, with this bit of undersizing you can easily wear these tights right under your slimmest pair of skinny jeans for an additional treat to be had.

What about compression tops? I tend to wear short-sleeved in the summer and long-sleeved in the winter. All of you know I do a lot of stationary rowing. No better exercise for building chest and shoulder muscles. Some years ago I used to get myself into SM compression tops, then I went to MED as my chest and shoulder muscles kept getting bigger from all the rowing. This winter I ended up ordering a couple long-sleeved tops in LRG. Getting in and out of the smaller sizes was just becoming too difficult.

Still, you might be able to fit into a smaller size if you are not constantly doing upper-body exercises. The lower body works fine undersized but the upper body sizing is a bit more of an experiment, or at least it has been for me.

Should you wear anything under the tights? A swim brief? A thong? A pair of tighty whiteys? A strap, cupped or not? On most days I tend to prefer the tighty whiteys, in part because the extra cotton padding is nice sitting either on the rowing machine or the stationary bike, But I do not feel exactly the same every day, and probably, neither do you. Some days I feel hornier than other days, and somehow one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys might have an appeal. I’ve long thought that this is one of the weirder aspects of being a guy as in sometimes I am enthusiastic about one of the options I mentioned other than the tighty whiteys but only on certain days.

For example, wearing a snug fitting thong with an elastic cord cutting between my butt cheeks can feel, well, interesting as I stroke my way through a rowing session or ride perched up on that seat on the stationary bike. A strap, maybe less so but then add a cup to shake things up a bit. The swim brief as a liner is easy to “tolerate” but that may not be what you are after at that moment in time. The bottom line is that your choice of what to wear each day will likely vary day by day as happens to me. Don’t be concerned if it does. That is “normal”. I love playing with myself and continually stressing myself out this way with each new combination.

In the winter I have been pulling on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my Tesla gear for warmth when I am working out or not. As warm weather approaches I will discard the heavy gear in favor of lighter stuff, but stick with the same compression gear. Maybe a looser fitting pair of shorts over the tights and an old white tee shirt over the top. Heading out, the idea of wearing skinny jeans over running tights sounds fun too.

Above all, whatever you decide to do with and to yourself always make sure that you find a path that leaves a lot of time to just kick back and enjoy yourself and your body. My (strenuous) exercise program (at least for a 72-year old) means I get to do this every day and have a lot of leisurely time for just kicking back and enjoying being me. I’ve had and continue to have a great life in a host of different ways.

The best to all of you and if I have helped you by even a small amount in thinking about gearing yourself up for an adventure in these trying times, that is even better.

Sebbie

sebbie
03-24-2020, 05:33 PM
One of the “problems I face in writing these papers suggesting things other guys might try is that I tend to write these stories in considerable detail with respect I think might be fun to try doing. In the process of writing, I catch myself in the lair I purposely set up for others. In short, I have difficulty explaining in detail what you should try without also getting myself drawn in. Crazy huh? But that is how male sexuality sometimes works.

So, in the process of writing, I “did” it to myself as well this morning. Basically my head got fixated on how much fun it would be to go through my stationary rowing and bike riding exercises while wearing all the items I suggested in the last section.

Before very long, I was stripping down and removing my running tights. Next, off went the little tighty whiteys I had been wearing, and out came a “Unico”-branded thong. At first, the Unico thong seems tame enough—I have smaller, snugger ones made of stretchier material right in the dresser drawer too. But the Unico has this really neat thong back made of a narrow round of elastic—just like I described in the previous chapter!

And the pouch is not very big either, meaning getting my balls and modestly-sized penis in the place where it needs to be poses, errr, a bit of a challenge. I have faced similar challenges before. To get everything to stay where it belongs I’ve learned that I have to tug on the elastic back and make certain that the little elastic cord is cinched up way tight between my buttocks. This is a challenge but I am very fond of the resulting sensations. In part, this is because the cord pulled up in that position puts upward pressure on the perineum area, a great sensation. And finally the pouch is containing everything that should be containing keeping in mind that within minutes I am going to be rowing and riding and everything had BETTER stay where it should be.

Next up, the Tesla running tights go back on over. And now, for an extra treat, I pull on my pair of gold-yellow football pants, and hop on the rowing machine.

By this time I suspect a lot of guys would be oozing precum. That is perfectly normal. You would almost have to be brain-dead to NOT be oozing some. That is certainly true for me.

Once I am on the rowing machine, the thong cord starts “playing” with me. On each stroke I can feel the cord cinching up tighter. With only a few strokes I am feeling even better. Everything seems to be working read my workout is going really really fast. My perineum feels spectacular. Then I crawl up on the stationary bike. The seat on that is on the “mean” side, but the combination of that seat and the tong cord is a place made in heaven. What a great place to be.

I’m still wearing all the same items. Wait! I want to get another half hour of rowing in this afternoon. I hope I make it all right.

Not to worry! I will!

swim suit eddie
05-18-2020, 04:02 PM
i agree that they should fit properly and yet still fee snug and secure, especially when taking them off. For some guys, it's a tickling process feeling that snug, clinging polyester spandex material slowly slip free from their rather aroused privates, as they slowly manage peeling those new running tights down and off.

sebbie
05-28-2020, 05:31 PM
Updates on Running tights

I continue to enjoy wearing the Tesla running tights for a variety of exercises, as well as for more general leisure and casual wear. I have no problem with being out in my yard wearing the tights.

These are perfect for a lot of different exercises done indoors on my stationary rowing machine, stationary bike and on my weightlifting machine. I still like wearing a cotton brief as an undergarment to absorb any sweat or other moisture that may occur during a workout.

I continue to believe that a good snug fit that is almost like a second skin (some might say “painted on”) works best. A guys body feels sensual all over that way. I try and undersize one or even 2 sizes down. They will stretch a lot. Getting the fit exact and correct is just as important as for a swim brief.

sebbie
09-19-2020, 05:43 PM
Seasons change! Clothing must change with the seasons

All of you know that I have a very consistent exercise program in my home gym. I have two rowing machines, a stationary bike and an elaborate piece of weight lifting equipment. I use this equipment from 1 ½ to 2 hours per day, pretty extensive for a 72 y/o like me. But I am pretty much stuck in the house what with Covid and all, nothing much to do other than exercise and watch TV.

But that also means I can wear whatever I want, pretty much. Somehow, swim briefs have never worked very well for the exercise routine I am in. But compression gear does work very well. All summer long, you would find me exercising wearing a compression tee and compression shorts. Either that or occasionally a wrestling singlet, something very similar to what the guys wear who do compression rowing competitively, and not that different from what the water rowers wear.

Underneath, everything works the best with a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys, a little more padding for my bottom on the rowing and cycling seats. For the summer I have both swimming jammers from Speedo, Tyr, sporti and others, but I also have a big assortment of compression shorts from brands like Tesla, Starter, Nike, Bollinger and others. My compression shorts get very heavy use. Then I have some wrestling singlets I like from Asics, and one that is a bit of a pain to het into from Russell Some real football pants from Russell too.

What with Covid and all I can go a week without wearing anything like a shirt or jeans. I get a lot of use out of these clothing items and I always feel that the right clothes for exercising makes the time move swiftly.

But the seasons are beginning to change and today is cooler than it has been. Time to move from the compression shorts to my compression running tights that have been the main topic of these posts. I have several of the Tesla brand plus some others from companies like Russell but I think I like the Teslas the best. I picked out one of my favorite pairs of Teslas today. I love the snug fit and the sizing. They really do fit me like a second skin, but remain comfortable for all the movements involved is stationary rowing and cycling.

I feel great even though I am stuck in the house and part of feeling great means having clothing that looks great and is fun to wear. As the weather turns skill cooler I will probably add more layers, but more about that another time.

sebbie
09-26-2020, 01:37 PM
I just got to thinking

As a young teen just past puberty, I would seek to avoid any item of clothing that I feared would give me a hard-on that I would be wearing when I was any place other than alone. I suspect most guys that age have the same fear.

But as an adult, I increasingly sought out items of clothing that I thought would make me feel horny, because I developed more confidence in my own ability to keep from letting a hard-on get to the point where the situation got out of control. Plus I got hooked on messing around by myself and as I got older there was lots more opportunity to just kick back and have fun.

Now, as a senior living alone I get to really have fun, and these Tesla running tights have become an important part of that....Gosh they feel good this morning. Had I owned these as a teenager I would have been absolutely bonkers in getting to wear them.

scott1636
10-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Sebbie
Based on your recommendation, I bought a pair of Tesla tights. I liked them so much that I now own 8, mostly 3/4 length. I agree with you on all aspects of them......price, quality, and fit. Thanks for the heads up.

sebbie
10-08-2020, 03:54 PM
you are welcome!

sebbie
10-30-2020, 12:59 PM
I have been wearing my Tesla running tights for about a month now--the same pair all but every day. They have really held up very well. The weather has turned cold enough so that often I now pull on a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt over. But they work fine in that mode too. I could pull on a pair of skinny jeans instead of the sweatpants, but I am in the house nearly all of the time.

My recommendations on sizing still hold. This morning my weight was 151 lbs and I am 5' 9" The SMALL size on Amazon works perfectly for me for a fit like a second skin all the way to my ankle.

I still recommend maybe sizing these down if in doubt on sizing as you might on a swim brief. They are able to stretch a lot and the undersizing has posed no problems on my rowing machine or exercise bike. Plus I get that constant compression feel all over my lower body telling me that the tights are working their ways on me.

I still like an undersized pair of tighty whiteys underneath partly as padding for the rowing and biking, and I recommend you try that too. But a skimpy swim brief might work as well. A strap not so much as you are missing the bottom LOL

I see Amazon is nearly out of the summer weight version but they have lots of the winterweight ones. Not sure exactly what the difference is. They look pretty much the same.

peterus
11-10-2020, 05:12 PM
I agree; the Tesla tights are great. I'm the same size, 5'9" and 150 lbs. The size "small" works really well. The difference between the regular and winter weight tights seems to be a lining for cold weather.

sebbie
11-13-2020, 12:44 PM
Getting ready for the winter months

A basic problem for us guys who enjoy wearing Lycra clothing is facing the colder winter months, when the weather is often simply too cold to be suitable for what we wore during the summer. I am a great believer in the idea that guys should be able to feel good and enjoy themselves no matter what the outdoor weather. And I thought you might be interested in how I have adapted to a situation where the outdoor temperature has almost overnight dropped from 70 degrees F to about 40 degrees F.

Lightweight compression gear, both the tops and the bottoms, has become extremely popular with guys, who have discovered that they like the look, fit and feel of being clad in something really snug and tight. I spent most of my summer days this year wearing compression shorts and tee, sometimes pulling on snug-fitting jeans right over the gear whenever I had to go out—not often with the Covid mess.

But then a few weeks ago I swapped out the compression shorts and jammer for a pair of my (size SM) Tesla Compression pants and a slightly looser fitting long-sleeved compression tee, mainly just pulling on sweatpants and sweatshirt over for year work, even though some days the weather was warm enough I would remove the sweatshirt and keep working.

But this morning it was cold enough that I decided to run an experiment. I have a neat pair of Head-branded compression pants that are snug-fitting but made of a thicker material than the Teslas I have. I suspect these are similar to the Teslas that Amazon is selling right now as Thermal weight. Then over the top I had a new Tesla summer weight long sleeved compression tee in bright red. I pulled both of these on and I thought to myself how great my body feels. I have not normally thought about my arms as being an erogenous zone, but the red tee reminded me of that. I am feeling good all over, and, after pulling on A sweatshirt and sweat pants, I am all ready to spend some yard time on my lawn tractor mulching leaves even though the outdoor temperature is only 40F.

I’m not certain if I will discard all of these outer garments while I am exercising today or not. Of course I still have some really tight tighty whiteys on under the Head compression pants. My body feels great with all of this. I feel great, and my only advice is that just because the weather has turned colder is no reason not to enjoy yourself and who you really are. No doubt, given the sales of compression gear there are a lot of guys out there who are doing exactly the same thing, just like me!

sebbie
11-14-2020, 01:58 PM
Strapped and Cupped with Compression gear

I got up this morning thinking to myself that it has been awhile since I got myself strapped and cupped, despite being a great fan of doing this on a regular basis. But what I was really thinking about is how good a strap and cup would likely feel worn UNDER my snug Tesla compression pants. The more I thought about this the hornier I got to feeling…it is neat to just think about some of these ideas for awhile without actually getting into the gear.

I had a grocery store run to make that I needed to get out of the way before I could get into the gear I was planning on wearing today around, but that was a short trip and when I got home I was already oozing a lot. Be warned. If you are in the right frame of mind, this might just happen to you as well. Hat is nothing to be concerned about but part of the fun.

I always like to wear something under my strap and cup, maybe either one of my undersized white cotton briefs or even a thong. Among other things this will collect the ooze without it soiling your strap. Then the strap and cup goes on. This is always a fun move because psychologically you know that if you grow at all the space will be very limited. Your penis will attempt to find a “solution” to the predicament it is in, and sometimes with really entertaining results.

Then, of course, pull on the compression pants over the cupped strap, the snugger the fit the better the situation will feel. The idea is to leave no space at all for the cup to move around and reduce the steady but subtle pressure level on your penis. I am feeling really good now. I have a long sleeved compression tee on top and my Teslas on the bottom, with the outline of the strapped cup quite visible.

Then I decided to take the whole thing one step farther, and add my pair of gold Russell football pants over the compression pants and put a looser fitting tee (one that looks almost like a football jersey on top.

All of this I think looks and feels great and I am now feeling horny as all get out. It’s funny how I can get myself stirred up so easily, but in my mind also a great blessing. I will go through my morning stationary rowing and cycling all decked out like this. I can tell that my penis has found where the walls of the hard cup and is lightly pressing against them. It likes where it is at and is telling me so in no uncertain terms.

The stuff I am wearing is not that different from what an ordinary high school, college or even pro football player would wear. I have always thought that football was a brutal sport, but maybe there is not that well understood “compensation” given all of the physically and psychologically interesting gear the guys get to wear.

All of this gear is way super fun to be in, and is certainly highly recommended if you are hunkered down and searching for doing something interesting to, by, and for yourself. We all need stuff like that right now. It is way neat to just be a guy and to be able to kick back and enjoy who you are.

sebbie
11-16-2020, 12:50 PM
Just enjoying myself

I realize that a lot of guys have an interest in wearing swim briefs, but are deeply concerned about the consequences that could occur should one or more male peers see them clad in one, especially so for guys that are not swimmers or at least not competitive swimmers.

But somehow, compression gear is completely different in this regard. Prior to when Under Armor came on the scene, compression gear was mainly sold to serious athletes who felt that it gave them a competitive edge to a degree. You may have found snug-fitting compression shorts in the sporting goods section, on the racks next to the jock straps and cups, in the same kind of bubble packaging. As is also known, compression garments have serious medical uses for dealing with certain medical conditions, but this was not a big market at all.

Under Armor more or less introduced the idea to the masses that compression gear was useful in a wide variety of situations that previously had not occurred to people. Amazingly, sales soared.

I grew up living in a very cold climate in the 1950s and 1960s—the standard garb for me was cotton boxer briefs in the summer switching to long underwear in the wintertime. The long underwear provided an extra layer of protection from the nasty cold winds and when temperatures dropped way below 0 degrees F. There were tops and bottoms though I normally did not wear the long-sleeved tops instead preferring a short sleeved tee with a heavier flannel shirt and maybe a sweater over that.

The old-style winter underwear fit snuggly—the bottoms so that any kind of jeans or pants could easily go over. But the cotton blend weaves were always scratchy and uncomfortable. Indoor rooms were often overheated which meant that the long cotton underwear collected a lot of sweat moisture, which made things even more uncomfortable. No wonder guys simply hated what they were of necessity wearing in the winter months.

As I see it, the widespread availability of low-cost compression gear has changed a lot of things. For the past 40 years or so I have lived in a climate that does not get nearly as cold in the wintertime. It is rare for the winter temperature to drop below the teens Fahrenheit. Still even now it is too cold to be running around outdoors clad only in a pair of compression shorts, as I was doing only a few weeks ago.

And, I do not have to spend a lot of money building a wardrobe with the Under Armor label. I can order from Amazon and fine excellent quality tops and bottoms for $15 or $20. Cheap enough to be able to use these as daily wear.

Unlike the old long underwear that was rough and scratchy, the gear I am buying is slick and smooth. It feels great next to my body in all sorts of ways, and if guys have not already figured this out I would suggest that they do just that. Moreover, if I am seen wearing this when I am with a group of friends, what I am wearing is not going to create any sort of stir, at all except among the guys who might want to do the same thing themselves and need advice on where to purchase the gear.

I guess some of the long-legged tights I have were designed to be worn as underwear under something else, and others were meant to perhaps be worn as an outer garment for running down the street, but to me this makes little difference. Then there is the thermal versus lighter weight choices, but I do not think that makes a big difference either. If a guy is really concerned about wandering about in a pair of tights meant to be worn as underwear when in view outdoors, just slip a loose-fitting pair of shorts over.

Today I need to get out on my lawn tractor to mulch leaves, it is quite cool outside, in the 40s F and I have pulled on sweat pants and a sweatshirt over my compression gear. I will be comfortable wearing the two layers, and no one will see anything they did not expect to see.

What is not to like? The gear is inexpensive, feels great (makes me constantly feel a bit horny) and there is no “explaining” or “rationalizing” to do for anyone else. I suspect these thoughts have occurred to younger guys as well. This is a great, fun opportunity for all guys to take advantage of doing.

sebbie
11-25-2020, 01:19 PM
Just enjoying myself Part II

I got up this morning feeling kinda, well, you know, and just thinking that I wanted to be in something a little snugger and tighter than I had been wearing for the past few days.

I have lots of tighty whiteys in a variety of different fits and sizes. Some of these fit, well, really snug as they are way undersized, and others, well, not as much. I wake up in the morning and make a quick decision with respect to which pair I am going to wear for the day. I had just been slogging along for the past few days with some pairs that had a looser fit, but today I went for a really snug-fitting undersized pair.

When that happens it more or less changes my focus for the entire day. But today I knew I wanted something more. Maybe a strap, but with or without a cup? The cups are always fun, but sometimes just a nice uncapped strap can feel really excellent as well, and there was a favorite of mine, just a simple old-school strap, the kind the guys used to wear in the high school phys-ed classes. Worn over the undersized tighty whiteys, it was a real treat from the moment I pulled it on.

All of this gets me into something of a “nad-focused” mode. This is a place that most guys would like to visit on a regular basis, but sometimes the turmoil of ordinary day-to-day life can overwhelm. But that is part of the reason why I think this is a place that a lot of single and unattached guys would like to visit on a regular basis. As a single and unattached guy myself, I like this place a lot.

Of course the Lycra tights and compression sirts add another dimension to all of this that I could not have even imagined when I was a teen. As you already know, I am a big fam of my Tesla running tights (size SM). I have several different pairs but I was curious as to how they would hold up if I wore the same pair pretty much every day.

As I was pulling my Tesla tights on over the other gear, I got to thinking to myself that these fit every bit as snug and tight today as on the day when I first pulled them on. What a great fit and feel. The fit nicely complements what I am wearing underneath.

Another neat part of all of this is that the weather is cold enough to pull on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over everything, and no one is the wiser as tpo what is underneath. I will go through my usual exercise routine today feeling really good and in an upbeat mood.

During this season of holidays that are muted this year because of the virus, I think it is more important than ever to take advantage of opportunities like this to enjoy who we are. If building a wardrobe of items that have been selected for just that purpose helps, that is a great idea too. I got to thinking that maybe this is a simple way to deal with the emotional downside of being pretty much stuck and not getting to go out. Look at the situation we all are in right now as an opportunity to explore who you are as a human being and what feels good to do, something that might be much more difficult to accomplish in more normal times.

I am pleased if the information I have been providing outlining my own situation is of help to you as well in your efforts to better understand who you are in this regard. I have nothing planned for the day other than to just kick back and enjoy myself. The best to all my readers along with my hope that you will be able to find a fun way to enjoy yourself as well.

sebbie
11-26-2020, 05:16 PM
I was tired last night…

I had just got through steaming “Pacific Rim” on my hundred inch projection theater last night, and that had kinda worn me out. But somehow even though I was tired I was still feeling horny. Sometimes this comes and goes for me. I often wonder if other guys go through something similar on a regular basis.

When I feel this way at bedtime I get the urge to wear something really snug and tight to bed, and last night I spotted a red Euro Sporti (Or was it Club Swim—same difference?) swim brief. I pulled that on and it looked and felt great. I adjusted myself into an “up” position and crawled into bed. I couldn’t resist touching myself in various neat places as I fell asleep.

I slept soundly through the night. I woke up at 6:30 AM and my horniness had not resolved itself at all. I was still feeling really neat down there and having fun with my fingertips finding neat places to be. I pulled off the red Sporti. The front liner in the Sporti is black, so it is easy to see any precum stains. There were still stains from damp precum juice on the lining, so I must have bet feeling good all night long.

I pulled off the Sporti and slipped on an undersized pair of tighty whiteys while I dug through my collection of Tesla running tights and compression tees. I found the bright electric green pair of tights and pulled those on, along with a navy blue long sleeved compression tee. I continue to feel great today and am enjoying myself a lot. I plan to wear this setup all day long while do my exercising and as I prepare and eat my thanksgiving meal.

My body already has given me a lot of fun over the last 15 hours and it has a way of making me feel good even on a very quiet and calm holiday. It is funny how this all works. A guy might be feeling, maybe a bit too solitary and suddenly some warm and wonderful things happen down there. These moments quickly turn an otherwise dull day into one that quickly becomes quite special and relaxing in a tense sort of way. I love spending time in such a truly special place.

If you do not own a Red Speedo or some similar brand, this is the time to get you one. It will make you feel better in all sorts of ways.

And all the best to all of you!

sebbie
12-26-2020, 12:38 PM
I got two new pair of Tesla running tights for myself for Christmas One bright blue and the other solid black. A new feature is a pocket designed to hold a cell phone

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BBYHWQ2/

I ordered size SM again and they fit perfectly but are really really snug everywhere. They would slip right under the tightest of jeans. Any guy into wearing Lycra would like the fit and feel a lot

Yet, worn as an outer garment they look quite modest at least from a distance. Only up close do you see that the fit is like a second skin. Excellent quality at a very decent price. I thought I would like the blue ones the best but I really think the solid black ones look great on me.

I also bought a long-sleeved Tee. I get those in a bigger size. The SM ones are too tough to get in and out of.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T599YVX

I tried the white on that one

Ethanroy011
02-23-2021, 05:19 AM
I wear my covermale (https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-underwear-brand/cover-male) spandex running short in bright red color and these are best for the running.

sebbie
02-25-2021, 04:59 PM
This is a photo of the Seobean brand running tights I have been wearing at bedtime. You can see they have a distinct front pouch. The neat thing is that if I put on a favorite thong first the pouch of the thong pushes me up and forward, with the pouch in the tights holding everything secure and in place. I can have fun by myself the entire night long that way. Then too, the pouch over pouch scheme gives me a great target in the morning for applying a hand-held vibrator. The slick material in the tights helps this all along. I was doing this only this morning. I nearly got carried away, so to speak. This whole idea merits my seal of approval and is highly recommended.

Ethanroy011
03-02-2021, 06:11 AM
Well, I wear my fav covermale (https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-underwear-brand/cover-male) running shorts.

sebbie
03-17-2021, 12:50 PM
And, last night…

So, last night I was feeling rather horny. I had been playing earlier with my estim device and my penis pump, just some edging. I have really gotten hooked on edging as a technique for enjoying myself, and it is something that any guy can do—no partner needed. The problem is that after I do this without the relief of the contractions of an orgasm, and doing this near bedtime, I want to keep the good sensations going all night long. And that is where the running tights come in.

As you have read in my earlier stories, I have been exploring the idea of using a particularly snug-fitting pair of running tights as sleepwear. And for that “research” purpose you will need a pair that fits as snug as you can get yourself into. Fortunately that is easy to find. Last night I dug out a pair of Teslas that I had purchased some time ago but for whatever reason I had worn only a few times. The tights do not seem to get much looser with wear, but still, a new pair is surely going to be way snug. Here is a photo. They are mentioned also on the first page of this post.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41fs1jdBuzL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg

In learning how to edge, guys will quickly learn exactly how a penis is connected to the real pleasure centers of the brain. Guys at a very early age realize that something really interesting is going on with this. But it is not until you get really serious in your playing around that you discover that while the penis and the brain frequently act together, certain parts of the penis are, well, more active in this regard than other parts. Exploring this using your own body as something of a lab at one level is “science” but it is also a lot of fun.

For the vast majority of guys, getting off to the point of a full ejaculation is easy. So easy in fact, that this occurs in a big hurry or rush of extreme pleasure as the muscular contractions take over your entire body it seems. The problem with that is that the journey a guy goes down getting to the point of ejaculation can be equally rewarding, if not more so and if you think that ejaculating quickly somehow “proves” or is a measure of how masculine you are, you are missing out on stuff that is, I admit, more subtle but at least as much if not more fun.

One thing I learned a long time ago is that the underside of the penis generally has a better connection to the brain’s pleasure centers than the top side. Efficient edging them means giving yourself access to the underside of the penis which means pointing it up. So I am always looking for a way to make sure the penis is pointed upward and held in place that way. You can do that with a snug fitting swim brief, but my preference is for a thong, either one designed as swimwear or underwear. The right thong will position a penis exactly where you want it to be. I have to also admit that I am very fond of the feel of the thong back cutting firmly between my glutes at the same time—something of a dual erotic pleasure.

So last night I dig out a neat black thong and get all the important stuff in the pouch, penis up, of course. That feels neat already. Any guy who does not precum just getting positioned into a thong must be brain-dead.

But then the real trick is to pull the tights (as in the photo) over the thong, with the penis still pointing up. Then crawl into bed and try your best to fall asleep. At one level this is erotic but at another level also very relaxing—think naturally-occurring sleeping pill.

I have been known to watch porn videos of guys edging alone. As porn videos go these are very “tame”. But the guys doing this usually vocalize what their mind and body are going through moment by moment. Phrases like “Oh my gaaaaaawd” or “Oh shiiiiii I want to cum so bad…”. Watching another guy suffer in this way I can relate to…as I touch the underside of my penis encased in the thong and snug tights I start doing some vocalizations myself. This is fun…really really fun.

It is so much fun I fall right back to sleep…then periodically I awaken still feeling really good and I check myself to see if everything is still in place. It is, of course, The thong and the tights are still driving me bonkers. Even the snug fit of the tights through my thighs and calf muscles feels great and my body is absolutely loving that thong back cutting between my glutes. Sheer heaven on earth. “Oh gaaaawd that feels good…. Shiiiii……”

As a young but horny most-of-the-time 18-year old, headed off to college, my biggest problem was trying to figure out how I was going to keep up my masturbation schedule having a roommate and all. I awaken in the morning. I still have not had an orgasm, but the thong pouch shows all sorts of viscous precum stains. Clearly, I had a great night.

Now I am wondering if a college roommate would have thought I was a little weird wearing running tights to bed, let alone a thong underneath. And at 18, what exactly would have happened had I been unable to keep from going into a full ejaculation mode since I lacked the controls I developed as I grew older. But now I have no such concerns and can just kick back and enjoy myself. Ohhh gaawwwwwd that feels good down there! Highly recommended!

sebbie
03-23-2021, 01:19 PM
A short guide on buying and wearing running tights

As many of you are well aware, I have really gotten “hooked” on wearing running tights. Somehow during the pandemic, when I have been spending most of my time in the house and doing a lot of exercising, these seem to be working very well. I grew up in a cold climate in the Midwest, and we all switched from short to long underwear in the winter months. The long underwear was designed to be worn under jeans so they fit quite snug as well. The problem was that they were typically made of a coarse-knit cotton sometimes called a thermal knit and they were scratchy as all get out—not comfortable to wear at all.

A pair of smooth, slick running tights would have been a welcome relief from the thermal underwear, or the snug-fitting tights could have been worn UNDER the thermal underwear. But such a garment was not available. I like to think about how these would have improved my life when I was growing up. So let me now try and answer some questions you might have about this.

Sizing issues…How snug should these fit?

This is the most common question I see in the on-line reviews question sections. My take on this is that snugger is better, and you want these to fit to your body like a second skin. The fabric stretches a lot. I am 5’10” and with the SM size in the Tesla brand they are still come down to my ankles. If I were to suggest a size on these I would say go one size SMALLER than your usual size, and definitely do not upsize for fear that what you will get will be too tight. A really skin-tight fit is what you want.

What should I wear UNDER the tights?

I do a lot of stationary rowing and biking as exercise in my home gym area, and these require me to be on my bottom a lot. The tights will likely hold up better if there is something underneath. I have tried all sorts of ideas. A strap or thong provides inadequate or nonexistent coverage or padding in the area where I need it on my bike or rowing machine. Another option is a swim brief. But after having tried all of this I keep coming back to a simple cotton underwear brief. They are cheap, absorb sweat and I can put on a freshly laundered pair every day. This they help keep the tights clean meaning they will need to be laundered less frequently if at all. I go for an undersized white pair, but there is any number of inexpensive colored cotton briefs that would do equally well. This seems like a simple solution but in this case simple and cheap works very well.

What should I wear OVER the tights?

Some tights with multiple panels seem to be designed to look like an undergarment (these may even have a fly) whereas others are made to look fine without covering them. This winter I ended up wearing the same pair over and over, a pair I thought that looked more like an undergarment. So in the cold weather I wore sweatpants over them (and a sweatshirt over a long-sleeved compression tee). But as the weather gets a bit warmer there are many other options. A pair of gym shorts (I have a “Gold’s Gym” logo pair), or maybe a swimming jammer that will show the tights at and below the knee. How cold is it? What are you planning on doing that day? Maybe even a pair of football pants. An equally snug-fitting wrestling singlet? There are many interesting options to try here depending on the temperature and what you are planning on doing that day. Maybe even wear then under your skinny jeans too.

Can tights be used as bedtime wear?

I have been experimenting with this and the answer is yes, absolutely. I still like to wear an undergarment of some sort underneath though, Maybe a thong, a strap or a favorite swim brief. You never know what might happen during the night and an extra layer can prove helpful in such a situation. I slip out of the tights I use for daytime wear and into another different pair at bedtime. This was both cozy and fun, but especially so with the right thong or swim brief underneath If you are seeking a way to stay horny all night long this is something to try experimenting with for sure.

Is a $40 name brand tight from a company such as UnderArmor a better tight than one purchased for $15 on Amazon with an odd name?

I have been trying to determine the answer to this question but having good success with the $15 versions I have been reluctant to spend the money to find out what advantages a $40 or 450 tight has over a $15 tight. The $15 ones all seem to get very favorable reviews. If anyone has any insight on this I would appreciate hearing from them!

All the best in your quest!

Sebbie

sebbie
04-03-2021, 04:54 PM
I ordered these you get 3 for $16-$20 varies a bit by size

SM fits me great at 5'10" 150 lbs

These can be worn as an undergarment but I think they would be fine as an outergarment as well

See what you think. The material is a bit heavier weight than the Tesla stuff

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PNT3FXD?

sebbie
04-11-2021, 12:15 PM
I have been experimenting some more with these new Lycra shorts. As I see it, they can be worn as underwear under skinny jeans etc. But they are also modest enough in appearance (no oversized front pouch) that they could be worn as a gym garment with nothing over as well as for running shorts in the summertime.

However, last night I experimented with wearing them as sleepwear. I was feeling quite horny when I went to bed last night. I had been playing around with a couple of my “devices” before taking a warm bath. Whenever I am in this “condition” I feel compelled to wear something really snug-fitting to bed. I really like wearing an underwear thong under these, and, off course, the snugger the fit for both the thong and the shorts, the better. So I found an excellent one, packed myself in, and slipped the shorts on over. The combination felt great! I woke up early this morning still feeling way horny and my thong pouch had several neat still-damp spots of ooze on it. The combination of the thong and the snug-fitting shorts must have really gotten to me during the night.

My recommendation on sizing these is that you can order what you regard as your “normal” size or, for maybe even more fun, try downsizing one size. I am probably a MED but SM fits me just the way I want the shorts to fit while putting additional tension in all the right (wrong?) places. The question boils down to whether or not you want to be in a situation where you are enjoying yourself all night long. And if you do, these shorts are a great value.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61GwsGV84qL._AC_UX679_.jpg

Ethanroy011
04-12-2021, 04:26 AM
I purchased the Covermale brand (https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-underwear-brand/cover-male) Running shorts last day, a nice fit and I feel very comfortable in them.

sebbie
04-13-2021, 12:30 PM
Somehow these are really fun when engaging in nighttime self-pleasuring. The fit and feel of the material is exactly right. I sometimes think that over my lifetime I have tried every self pleasuring method that is possible, but then on occasion I discover something new and really interesting and enjoyable to do with myself.

Like every other guy, I learned about all of this as a young lad just lying in bed at night. It did not take me very long to learn that if I was clad in a slick and stretchy garment, then that could actually be helpful rather than simply my fingers pressing and rubbing against bare skin. That core idea has been with me my entire adult life. Look for slick, smooth and stretchy garments—just like these shorts. Of course in recent years there has been a “boom” in such garments for males and they are readily available. Think snug, slick and stretchy.

I woke up early this morning with just a “hint” of a semi going on. Of course, I had to touch myself and I concluded that, indeed, I was feeling pretty good. And I was clad in my new shorts (see above). As I contemplated, all of this just lying in bed. I soon was feeling even better both physically and psychologically. I put my penis in my shorts in the position pointing toward my head (aka the “up” position. I was already liking how I was feeling, a lot. Then, I did NOT stroke myself. None of this long strokes from glans to base stuff. All I did was barely touch the tip of my index finger to the underside of my penis—not on the glans but near the glans area from the outside of the slick shorts.

I found this most interesting. I could swear that the spot I touched felt like it was “hard-wired” into the main sexual pleasure center of my brain. It was an instantaneous sensation. Just a single non-moving fingertip felt really really good. These shorts were certainly worth way more than I paid for them.

Then I tried something else. I moved my fingertip while it was pressed through the cloth—not much mind you—in fact the tiniest amount I could—less than 1/8 of an inch. Instantly—once again waves of pleasure coursed through my body and to my brain—this is GREAT fun! I am enjoying myself immensely…this is a terrific treat. I could keep doing this over and over. Actually I did keep doing this over and over---tiny press on the underside through the shorts—revel in the pangs of pleasure---calm down a bit—move my fingertip a tiny fraction of an inch—enjoy the consequences of the slight movement—really enjoy what is happening to me.

A guy’s body is filled with pleasure centers that behave like this and learning about exactly how to activate them and get the most out of them is one of the best things about being a guy. This one you can do at home, alone, at night and no one will be the wiser. Technically this is a form of edging. It also makes use of a garment high in Lycra. The waves of extreme pleasure are right there for you to enjoy. The tricky part is simply learning the techniques that work well to capture them. Kick back and enjoy yourself…

Ethanroy011
04-21-2021, 10:54 AM
Shiny, well fitted, love the red and yellow, perfect running shorts or underwear. (https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-underwear-styles)

sebbie
07-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Guy's underwear then and now

I am beginning to understand why the mid-thigh compression-like shorts made of stretch fabric seems to have taken over so much of the men’s and boy’s underwear market in the past few years.

Guys generally like to feel horny, but this is also a topic of fear, but especially among guys who are still rather uncertain about their ability to control their bodily “urges”. For a lot of guys, this poses something of a constant dilemma of sorts—the sheer fun of feeling way neat down there versus the potential embarrassment of trying to deal with a situation whereby peers (male and maybe even female) notice what is happening to and with them.

For a lot of guys, the idea of wearing a brief as underwear or even as swimwear psychologically is too much. A guy may WANT to wear a brief, but the other stuff overwhelms. For better or worse, a lot of briefs are still associated with “being gay” and a lot of guys do not want to have to deal with that from a socialization perspective whether a guy considers himself to be gay or not. Still, a lot of guys deep down carry around a wonder about how a brief would not only look on their own bodies, but how a brief would feel down there. And the idea of being able to masturbate in, say, a swim brief, is something perhaps a lot of guys think about doing, but are at the same time also scared and apprehensive.

Then there are the standard cotton briefs, a men’s underwear design that has been around for maybe as long as a hundred years. But somehow these have gotten associated with what “old dudes” still wear. They are still sold but the marketing seems to cater to old dudes.

Going from my teen years into young adulthood in the 1950s and 60s, this underwear design was practically the ONLY thing that the males my age wore. The white cotton brief was in every guy’s wardrobe. They were cheap, readily available and, being white they did not mess up the washing process when simply tossed in the washer. And of course, the white briefs got washed a lot, given that they were the underwear of choice at the time for male self-abuse as well.

Colored briefs did not enter the scene to any degree until later, in the 1970s, when the manufacturers started to use colorfast dies that were not white, and we started moving toward fabrics that had some stretch Lycra, and also lower-rise briefs. More interestingly, the manufacturers started experimenting with flyless briefs, which some of my generation immediately deemed as “girlie” underwear or perhaps too revealing, or perhaps something that would appeal to guys who were openly or secretly gay or otherwise had a “feminine side”. The idea of engaging in self-abuse in a pair of these was also out there, and guys who liked to secretly buy a few pairs and keep them available to be used for this purpose. Of course, no one ever talked about that! “Hey mom I would like a pair of those skimpy colored briefs so I could use them to pleasure myself!” Not something any guy would say for sure. Still, all of this was floating around out there as ideas.

Then we went through this crazy period when guys wore very loose-fitting jeans and equally loose-fitting boxer shorts as their normal wear. Somehow no guy wanted to be caught wearing anything that fit snug and tight—underwear, jeans—lest he be teased and bullied for being a masturbator, which was only a short distance from being teased and bullied for being gay.

So, where are we currently? Skimpy no-fly colored briefs appear to be far less popular with guys than they were in the 1970s and 80s given what I see nowadays on the racks of the discount department stores. The white cotton briefs now seem to be marketed mainly to the old dudes who wore these in their youth, and somehow stuck with that all that time. And loose-fitting cotton boxers in a small blue plaid seem far less popular than they were 20 years ago as well

What seems to have largely taken its place is the underwear designed to look like either a swimmer’s jammer, or a pair of compression shorts or maybe a combination of both. I think the popularity of the current style is that guys saw the compression shorts dangling beneath the shorts worn by the pro and college basketball players and said that might be fun for me too.

The idea of wearing a short that fits really snug and provides compression to mid-thigh has strong appeal. But, equally important, guys have never lost the enthusiasm for using what they wear as underwear also as an aid to making them feel really good down there. You know, that kind of semi horny feeling that a guy’s head is somehow magically being drawn to his groin area, and some interesting initial sensations can quickly be evolve into something that feels really neat. The close fit to the thighs also provides an interesting element of eroticism at a place in the body a guy might not have realized was erotic.

There appears to be debate among manufacturers whether such gear needs to have a fly or not. The gear with a fly needs to be treated as strictly underwear to be worn under something else—jeans, loose-fitting shorts. But the ones without flies COULD be worn as if they were compression gear, particularly in a gym setting. The ideal garment makes a guy feel, well, more than a little horny but would be treated as normal guy wear and he would not be teased or bullied. The flyless shorts seem to pose a bit of a dilemma for a guy at the urinal but most discover techniques for going over the top, so to speak.

So, what about today? Guys never lose an enthusiasm for feeling good in the groin area. This ois very much a part of just being a guy and what that entails. There is no reason at all to be apprehensive Generally guys are quite anxious about this particularly when the issue becomes one of how the garment might affect how one feels down there moment-by-moment. The tight-fitting thigh length compression underwear fits neatly under the modern skinny jeans (which tend to be erotic in a different way) but also under loose fitting shorts and pants.

Today, for example, I needed to do some lawn mowing, and long pants are in order for this from a safety perspective. But under the long athletic style pants of course I wore my really snug compression underwear and, as another (padding) lawyer under that I have on a pair of my much-loved tighty whiteys, though a lot of guys probably would probably wear the compression underwear right next to their skin, as they are fixated of the feel of the tight stretch fabric clinging directly to the penis. I think it all feels neat regardless of the layers that are present, and this is part of the great enjoyment of being a guy.

The paths that guys have taken in a somewhat secret effort to enjoy their own bodies over in this respect have changed over the years, but the overall goal of a fondness for feeling horny has changed little if at all. We are still dealing with some of the most closely held “secrets” a guy has, particularly within the subject of how what guys might wear and do with and to their own bodies in the absence of a sexual partner. Still, some of the things that work when a guy is alone might be adapted to become part of a partner sex routine. A pair of snug-fitting compression underwear might plat an important role in a sexual encounter with a partner, and some of the ads for underwear seem to hint at this as well

Sebbie

redgrowlers
08-10-2021, 02:11 AM
I have converted some of my cycling shorts into running tights by removing the padding - I really love the outcome and it has expanded my "running tights" collection a lot by this way!

Torchwatch
08-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Lycra cycling shorts are designed to be worn sitting down (on the saddle of a bike). Although you can stand up in them and move about, they are shaped for the seated position. There are plenty of swim jammers, running, and exercise Lycra shorts on the market designed for standing up. When removing the seat padding from cycling shorts you are liable to damage the fabric.
If you want Lycra shorts without padding it's probably best to buy them that way.

sebbie
09-20-2021, 12:57 PM
On all things Lycra

I was sorting through my Lycra gear this morning and thinking about some things. As all of you know, I have been a stationary rower for many decades and spend time every day in my Lycra gear. Being retired now and not having any reason to go out, on most days I frequently spend all my waking hours in a compression tee and, depending on the season, either a pair of compression shorts or full-length tights. I love the look and feel of both the shorts and the tights, and I have a lot of compression shorts that could be used as underwear or the other way around, as well as jammers intended for swimming, but work well too.

I do like the look of the wrestling singlets too, and the fact that they are very similar to the costumes the stationary rowers wear in competition, but I find getting in and out of the shoulder straps during the day to not be any fun and this gets old quickly.

I discovered how neat compression shorts and tees were for my rowing activities many decades ago. I think I first ran into these shopping in a Walmart aisle next to the athletic equipment, where they had a wall filled mostly with straps but also with a few compression shorts and tees. Two of the earliest ones I bought were sold under the Star or Star Fit label. Interestingly, I still have these two pairs of shorts, one a MED and the other a SM.

I have worn these quite a bit over the years, but interestingly both are still in excellent condition. Imagine a black compression short with blue contrast stitching. The MED fits, well, tight, but the SM is super tight. Just a great look, fit and feel. Yesterday I spent the day in the MED, but I wore the SM on some days the previous week. Some great and sturdy gear for doing what I do in my home gym.

Still, I can’t just go out and buy more of these. So the tricky part was trying to find something new that was most like my favorites from way back. Several months ago I bought this pack of three from Amazon, size SM. These are sold for wear either for use as underwear or as exercise wear or both.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PNT3G9G/ref=dp_iou_view_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Having just spent yesterday in the Star MED of old, and enjoying myself immensely, I pulled out recently purchased black one with the red stitching for today, size SM. Aside from the stitching color difference the pair I have on today look, fit and feel very similar to my beloved Star shorts from years back. Size wise, in comparison to the Stars—I would say the SM in this brand is like something between a SM and MED in the old Star shorts. I am comfortable wearing these outdoors with other people, and occasionally another guy will say to me that I look great in my compression shorts, as actually happened to me a few days ago. Well I guess I do look i good for a guy in his 70s wearing just a black compression tee, black compression shorts with contrast stitching and white Adidas shoes with the three black slashes. But having a rower’s chest and a bike rider’s thighs surely helps in this regard.

I am a big believer in the idea that the right clothing can make or break a situation where a guy wants to keep up a regular exercise routine, and for me part of the fun of rowing and stationary bike riding is being able to hang out so much in the compression gear. The fact that being in the Lycra tends to make me perennially horny all day long does not hurt either. I love feeling horny in my gear, but you know that already….

sebbie
09-22-2021, 01:28 PM
Old fashioned Compression shorts

What makes me so fond of the look, fit and feel of compression gear that I am delighted to be able to wear it practically every day, and how did I get so hooked on doing this? I guess others might say that as adult males go, I am remarkably free of vices—I don’t smoke, drink, take drugs or have sex with a partner of either sex. Yet despite all of this I seem almost amazingly and remarkably cheerful and upbeat.

Still, I do have things I like to do, mainly things I really enjoy doing to, with and by myself. And many of these things are directly related to the gear I own. I have a massive collection of compression gear, that is alongside my equally massive collections of swim briefs, thong, straps and skinny jeans. But how did I get to where I am anyway?

Yesterday I was digging around in my dresser drawers and found what I believe to be the first pair of compression shorts I ever purchased, also from the board in the athletic equipment section at Walmart, but predating the Star ones I was wearing and telling you about the other day. These shorts were made by a company called Bollinger. The whole design I think was based on the idea that guys were going to wear these for compression and support under a looser-fitting pair of cotton shorts. They came only in two colors, black or white, and I course I had to have one of each. The white pair is around here somewhere but I have not located that yet.

I have been telling you about some of the recent compression shorts I have gotten and my fondness for the TSLA brand of gear, shorts, shirts and tights. More recently I have talked about the STAR brand of shorts that I bought a long time ago from Walmart and how neat they fit and look on me.

But the Bollingers are in a different category from any of these. The first issue I had was that the cloth kept its snug stretch over the years but the seams ripped in various laces and a few years back I had to do some work on the sewing machine to close some of the open seams… This restitch work can be seen as I used a white not black thread but the repairs do not detract from the overall look.

As you know, Lycra polyester swim briefs gradually disintegrate as the Lycra stretch comes apart due to contact with chemicals in the water and simply by age, and few stretch swim briefs that are 25 years old would even be wearable and be completely stretched out if not totally falling apart.

Not the Bollingers. They are made of what still is a heavy duty stretch-fabric, a fabric that does not fall apart as the shorts age. This is a very different fabric from the currently available compression gear—a fabric that to this day compresses more than anything I can buy nowadays. Fresh out of the package, no doubt I pulled these on and said “WOW” I LIKE these a lot.
I was a smaller guy when I bought these—no 9000 miles on a bike under my belt nor thousands of hours on my stationary rowers. And of course I had to buy size SM---way back when I was always very fond of a snug fit.

Another interesting part about this is that these have a shorter inseam than current compression shorts. My thighs are bigger but my waist if anything is smaller. Can I even get into these? The answer of course is YES and they look great and feel great. That super heavy duty compression fabric feels great on my body.

The inseam is maybe 6 ½ inches as opposed to 9 or 10 inches that is commonplace nowadays. The whole look was to see maybe 3 inches at mid thigh dangling below your loose fitting and even shorter cotton shorts. But keep in mind that the loose fitting shorts like the NBA players wear were much shorter in those days, and it used to be that basketball players wore shorts with maybe only a 3-inch inseam, so in athletic activity everyone knew who had compression gear on and who did not. Wearing compression gear was purportedly tied to athletic performance and a reduction in pulled and strained muscles and other injuries. I also expect that Bollinger figured most guys would want to wear an old school jock under these with or without a cup, for multiple layers of protection.

So I pulled these on this morning and they look and feel great. They are quite a bit shorter than my other compression shorts but what the heck. As I tugged them into place I got to thinking that when I got these might have been my first experience in wearing compression shorts and I immediately was hooked on the look, the fit and the feel. When I did this I probably already had been rowing for some time and lifting weights too, and it suddenly dawned on me that these shorts were perfect for that activity, also recognizing that keeping myself feeling horny was also the key to making my workouts from being burdensome.

All in all a great experiment on my part and I understand even more of the story as to why my collection of compression gear has grown so large, After all, compared with most guys, I live a very conservative life and never get myself into a dangerous situation at all.

In the intervening years, wearing compression gear and engaging in athletics of various kinds and the combination of the two have become extremely popular with guys everywhere. In introducing young aspiring athletes to the wonders of compression gear early on, the Bollinger company was an early leader in all of this, and in so doing, these shorts were quite a start. I was hooked on them, just like that!

Ethanroy011
10-01-2021, 05:22 AM
Well, I tried the jocks (https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-jockstraps) only because sometimes in tights I feel the itching and skin irritation in it.

sebbie
10-17-2021, 01:47 PM
This feels really good

This morning we have much cooler weather, and I opted for a long-sleeved black compression tee and a pair of my favorite TSLA black running tights size SM that somehow I have only worn a couple times before. The TSLA tights fit really snug and tight, but once in I look and feel great wearing them. I really like how they fit skin tight through my thighs and into my calves and they work great for my stationary rowing and exercise bike routine.

But today, underneath I slipped on a little Duke old school strap with an old school flat cup. The neat thing about the old school cups is that they fit fine, but only if I am completely flaccid. Immediately I sense that something is lurking around my penis, and I start thinking about how truly neat it feels.

The snug-fitting running tights of course mean that the cup is held firmly in place around my penis, and the soft outer edge of the cup presses firmly against my groin. Initially I say “I can certainly deal with that” and “at this stage in my life this is no big deal”, but my penis keeps telling my brain to keep paying close attention to what all is going on down there. At some point my brain says back to me that this is really a very enjoyable situation to be in, and this becomes even more fun as I begin my exercise routine. I also watch TV as I exercise in this setup, and that distracts me somewhat from what is happening down there, but only for a little bit. I am soon back to thinking about my penis, and how much it likes being in the tight and tense situation it is in, with the hard cup sending periodic reminders of its presence as I work out, each reminder ever a little more enjoyable than the last one.

All of this is great fun and I recommend it highly as a relaxing but at the same time stimulating thing to do. And it’s a great incentive to keep up a workout and exercise routine on a daily basis. You will be hooked too, if you try this procedure.

James Anderson
11-30-2021, 06:22 AM
i agree that they should fit properly and yet still fee snug and secure, especially when taking them off. For some guys, it's a tickling process feeling that snug, clinging polyester spandex material slowly slip free from their rather aroused privates, as they slowly manage peeling those new running tights down and off.
Yahh you are right , I am agree with you , this also happened with my one off shorts while running