PDA

View Full Version : 2019 in Speedos

Papadoop
12-29-2019, 03:21 PM
Just wondering what everyones high, sexiest and lowest point in a Speedo this year mine:

HIGH:

Spending 2 hours flirting and getting all hot and sweaty in the sauna with a Black girl in a Black Bikini with her not being able to take her eyes off my Black Swim Briefs.

SEXIEST:

Had to be when a Curvy Spray Tanned Blond Girl with Big Boobs came into our Sauna wearing a Skimpy Pink Bikini and she was chatting away with her Boobs near popping out and while she was getting close and chatty oblivious to her I was climaxing away in my Briefs near sponking to death in my Black Speedos.

LOWEST:

With my old girl mate from work I fancy like mad, we were alone in the Sauna she was wearing a tight pini Bikini which exposed her nice firm wobbly bottom. She was being a bit flirty and asked me to put on her necklace for her, she was giggling away at first her bum touched my crotch, my penis went rock hard up her backside, she went awkwardly quiet and my hands turned to jelly, my body just turned into a quivering mess and with only the fabric on our briefs keeping us from going the full way, my penis decided to go on a full rampage firing love juice and completely emptying the whole of my balls up her arse for 2 and a half minutes before I could finally successfully fasten the necklace. We just looked at each other for about 10 minutes afterwards and never said anything. So awkward and embarrassing*🙈🙈🙈