PDA

View Full Version : Who Says That Speedos ................

louis
03-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Who says that speedos are out of trend, and are not popular anymore.
experienceproject.com or experience project.com
(GOOGLE SEARCH ENGIN)
TYPE SPEEDOS IN THE SEARCH BAR ONCE ON THE SITE.

SwimTeamSpeedo
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM
http://www.experienceproject.com/index.php

Type speedo in search. Lots comes up, but not all of it is positive and some of it adds to the stigma.

louis
03-03-2012, 03:07 PM
My dear Swim Team Speedo,
First of all thanks for forwarding the righ URL referring to my subject, on my computer in any search engin theres no need to type http:www. etc.
I just type the subjects in the search bars and they take me to the subjects Im am requesting. admit that I should suggest URLS PROPERLY.
As for your term STIGMA, it has severel definitions, if you are referring to SOCIAL STIGMA, well honestly I didnt see anything that is against speedos,(perhaps there is and I will consult the site again to be sure.

Honestly I checked on many (and I mean many sites referring to speedos referring to them going out of trend and becomming un-popular and frankly (honestly) most of them are favorable

You know we speedos lovers at all times must remain positive and as far as I am concerned I am just that.

Consider this: is it not amazing how brief style suits are advertised on different speedo sales firms, they are offered by the hundreds if not by the thousands and from all over the world, and this from the dawn of times if I may use this definition.

Also i have bene on the board for 9 years, from the very first speedo fantasy board and now the swim suit .... and its not today or tomorrow that I am going to quit, and I am convinced that this new board is here for a very longgggggggggg........time, thanks to Mike our owner and moderator.

Is not our moto SPEEDO ON.......... We members speedo loversby the numbers all over the world (on this forum or not) prouves that and we as such should promote them on and on........

Please accept my humble apologie for my misspellings I am a french Canadian from the province of Quebec Canada, thus french is my firat language.

Byron
03-03-2012, 04:40 PM
:rolleyes: STS has given the LINK par politesse and readers who click on it will be immediately and precisely where you want them to be. Yes, he means social stigma and the dictionnaire says "imputation attaching to person's reputation".

Let's get this right :-

A search engine on your computer is no different from any other.
It has that title because it assists you to find a suitable website to
answer your question. It will perform according to the keyword(s)
you supply and its answer may be "nothing recognised" - or it could
be a long list because there is much that it recognises from the www.

All websites bear a URL and there is no access to them on the internet
without it. If your search engine is able to take you straight to experienceproject.com then you have obviously given it enough words to work on so that it is precise for you. That hasn't obviated the need for you to do some typing in the first place however - but stating a full URL in a post will require no typing by your readers because one simple click on what they see will be sufficient to proceed.

louis
03-03-2012, 05:49 PM
All you say is as so, I most of the time type http:www.
I have a list in my note book of 106 URLS, and wene i want to consult them I know that by typing http;www. effectively it takes me to the site requested.

There is many subjects that comes to my mind that I dont know the site addresses its then that I type in words a description of the subject I am looking for, of course I wind up with long iistsn never the less usually my subjects show up on the firat page of the list required.

Its then that I note the http:www. givin (provided) then thus I add it in my note book for futur use, then as you say it takes me atright to the subject I want.

WE ALL HAVE OUR SYSTEMES REFERRING TO THE INTERNET.

EX. IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HOW AND WENE TO WEAR A SPEEDO WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT URL (HTTP:WWW. TO TYPE, OF COURSE NOT THEN IF YOU TYPE IN THE DEARCH BAR OF ANY SEARCH ENGIN How to wear and wene to wear a speedo, then follow the processus as mentionned above.

The internet works differently depending on the server provided plus ether you have windows 2000, xp, or windows 7 etc.Plus it also works differently depending ther you have Windows or apple etc.

I am aware that my opinions are not nesseserly always agreed buy outher internet users.

Byron
03-04-2012, 01:21 AM
:) I do not disagree with what you say Phil - the long list in your notebook is
simply the equivalent of favorites - which you could list and click on as you need them.

It is not a matter of opinion - it is a matter of courtesy to your readers
(which applies whatever Windows system the user operates by).

In your post you are sending them off to type something into a Google search engine. As you have been to the website already to look for yourself, why not simply repeat the full URL in your post and allow others to achieve that link with just one click ? (further advice from STS would not then be necessary).