PDA

View Full Version : Hot Flirty Bikini Babe

Papadoop
08-15-2019, 08:19 PM
Basically i see this blonde girl out and about in my area and she sometimes gets the same bus as me, eveytime i see her i hardly notice her pretty face as she always seems to be wearing the skimpiest, tinyest skirts which must be about 20 times to small for her if she coughest or sneezed her arse would probably fall out and she is always wearing tights which look pure hot on her, i think she knows she can tease me because she keeps standing close to me and keeps stroking her arse with her hands she turns me on so much.
Anyway today at our local pool she turns up with her curvy, slightly tanned body wearing only a white bikini when she was walking i was just fixated with the shape of her bum cheeks rubbing together squashed in her white bikini briefs.
Anyway as i finish swim i head to the sauna and get talking to a older man, luckily enough she comes in about 20 mins later and she knows the man so we end up having a 3 way conversation, but when shes talking to me her boobs are near bursting out of her bikini top and im near getting hard and trying to keep a convo up. Anyway as the man leaves its just me and her She keeps playing with her hair and stretching her legs as im getting distracted she smiles. She is very touchy feely and flirtatious, She then shows me her painted nails saying she feels scruffy i tell her she looks okay, im telling her i swim to try and lose my beer gut she says theres nothing wrong with me and i must have strong legs with all the swimming i do, by then i have to close my legs tightly as i can feel a semi coming on, i quickly get out and get water and cold shower to try and stop myself steaming. I then get back in to try and chat her up, she tells me she suffers with her knees and said her knees are bumpy, i tell her they arent she gently gets my hand and puts it on her knee and asks me to feel it, at this point i start going semi hard again but managing to hide it but knowing my skintight red briefs are struggling to handle it she looks into my eyes and asks me 'Can i feel it?' Im like 'oh yeah' and she puts her hand on my upper leg and says 'Im Hayley by the way' i then give her my name and gently stroke her thigh and make convo she rubs her foot against my foot and then i near take her eye out as i go rock hard in my briefs, she then starts undressing me with her eyes and starts playing with her hair asking who i live with glaring right into my eyes and puts my other hand on her hot sweaty thighs when im in mid convo starts stroking my upper thigh by then i lose the battle and completely cream my pants and start rambling losing track of my convo whilst shes glaring right into my eyes, i was debating whether to kiss her but then a group of lads came in, she looked me up and down and shook her hair while im sat there frozen with a huge wet patch on my briefs and a rather sticky and wet feeling in my pants and left with a smug look on her face. I thought she would come back but didnt, just hope i see her more often dont know if shes got a thing for me or just a tease.