PDA

View Full Version : Wearing short sleeve summertime leotards with Speedo swimsuit/

swim suit eddie
07-27-2019, 01:34 AM
i got to wear an unusual, yet sexy outfit early this summer. I had a nice, well fitting nylon lycra leotard with my Speedo swimsuit over it. The Speedo swim suit was a size larger, but still fit nicely over the lower half of the leotard and felt quite sexually arousing, when my uncle arrived at our summer swim and sports club and seeing my outfit that fit so well and felt nice, also outlining my erection in it. We spent some time together, yet, we didn't go swimming that day. He asked if I was going to wear outfit home and I said yes, as I have a long pair of loose fitting trousers and shirt to put on over them. He said , he has a change of loose clothes and underwear to put on instead and being most of the club male members have already left, "let's head to the dressing rooms and get this tight sportswear and Speedo off you". Again, being he was some what taller than me yet older, my beloved uncle was overpowering me. Soon we were in the dressing room and he had the baggy clothes and underwear piled on the bench ready for me to put on, once I was out of my silver colored leotard and snug gray colored speedo. It certainly tickled and felt great, as he managed to untie the swimsuit drawstring despite my playful resistance, now slowly rolling down the snug speedo below my waist. he would let me squirm and pout a few minutes still in my Speedo partially rolled down with the dangling drawstrings. He again resumed joyfully stripping it off, seeing more of my erection still snug and secure in the silver colored leotard. That Speedo felt just as nice on me over my leotard as just wearing it alone. After a lot of pulling and tugging, I felt his warm hands firmly unsnug the rolled down swimsuit down my tightly closed legs and freeing my kicking feet from the snug fitting swimsuit. I still had the silver colored leotard on, when he said "we're not finished yet, that's coming off too." I whined and pleaded, as he freed my arms from the clinging leotard short sleeves and began slowly peeling it down and off my off my upper torso. Feeling of his strong hands slowly, yet firmly stripping it off was sensational, as I felt the lycra nylon material coming off and closer and closer to erect penis still snug and secure in the well lined leotard bottom. He just smiled seeing more and more of my soon to be naked body, still in good shape. He would say "it wasn't easy getting that speedo off you, even if it was a size larger, but this leotard is taking some time getting it off, despite being some what tight and you having a hard on, but I'll have you naked and ready to change". I felt like a little boy now, loosing his favorite security blanket, when he had my full erection unspeedoed, unleotarded and now bouncing free. A few more good pulls and my behind was unwedgied and bare and soon the still clinging leotard was down and off me and finally naked, when he said "step out of it", while getting my feet and ankles out of the rolled down silver colored leotard. It was over for me and now in baggy outside clothes and underwear, I certainly missed wearing my snug Speedo swimsuit and leotard, yet I did enjoy him stripping them off, despite not using the swimming pool that day.