PDA

View Full Version : erections

Rexes
01-05-2019, 04:48 AM
do you get erect when you see other guys with erections

Torchwatch
01-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Young men get erections when they think of sex, being naked and among other naked young men can easily make you think of sex. It's not a str8 or gay thing, str8 men being raped often get erections and are told they are they are enjoying it, that they are slags.
If you see someone with an erection in a locker room/showers area it is best to be discrete, act as if you haven't noticed. If you feel you are "rising to the occasion" turn away or grab a towel, discretion is everything.

If you are both erect and you know he knows you know then there's no point in hiding, face him without the towel. Decide based on your previous sexual experiences and the risk of being caught what your limits are and stay within those limits if you want the encounter to continue. Otherwise get changed and go.

Homophobes get excited at the sight of naked men, they turn their lust into hate and then behave violently. Avoid them.

MrMusik
01-07-2019, 05:24 PM

Yes.

Arousal is natural.

When you see someone else is aroused, it is totally normal to also get aroused. However, there is generally no need to go flaunting your arousal all over the place.

swim suit eddie
01-21-2019, 05:46 PM
I'll have an erection when wearing my favorite extra snug speedo swim briefs. They feel very soft, snug and secure. Usually it happens after swimming a while at my swim club pool and when it's shower time and changing, I take my time peeling the tight wet speedo down and off, soon getting my erection unspeedoed and bouncing free. The showers are well partitioned and no one notices. Other guys at the swim club say they have an erection in their speedos while swimming, showering and changing after a nice day at the swim club. They really like it too, as it's just a normal reaction for many guys when swimming.

Bobbyboi23
02-10-2019, 11:57 PM
Yes I do get an erection when i see others :D

Red^^Speedo
03-26-2019, 06:35 PM
Sympathetic involuntary response, like with yawning. ;)

Abram Jule
04-26-2019, 12:34 PM
Well, this is a very interesting question, my friend. But, this far, I haven't faced this thing. We, male, gets sexually aroused when we see something sexual or naked girls or something very erotic. But, this can be controlled by wearing g-strings (https://www.erogenos.com/mens-underwear/mens-g-strings) because it supports the private part of the men. It keeps it fit and breathable so that it doesn't get itchy.
Stay Strong :)

Torchwatch
04-27-2019, 03:49 PM
Many young men would get an erection simply from putting on a G string.

Abram Jule
07-11-2019, 07:00 AM
G-Strings are very sexy. I liked the way you said the phrase. :)

swim suit eddie
01-01-2020, 08:56 PM
As I may have said before in other threads, the're other times Iv'e had an erection is at the doctor's office during a medical examination. I'm wearing my favorite warm, snug winter attire with leotard and tights underneath on a cold winter day when called into the exam room to undress completely for the doctor's(female) examination. I do have an erection from the warm, tickling snug layers of my outfit, especially the leotards, knowing it'll soon have to all come off and be totally naked for her and the female nurse. After some time bashfully and stripping it all off and at times with the nurse's help, both her and the lady doctor see my full erection standing at attention say this an indication as a male sign of being good health.

swim suit eddie
02-08-2020, 01:05 AM
There are other times a male has an erection, is wearing a one piece lady's water polo swimsuit with a long back zipper and seen by other guys in it. They'll quietly admire how it fits, also noticing you have an erection outlined under it. One of my first times was wearing a royal blue colored woman's one piece water polo swimsuit at our private swim club with both female and male membership. I got to keep it on most of the afternoon and having a healthy hard on too, when it was time to change when a good male friend wanted to help me out of it. He was wearing a two tone bright orange colored tight Speedo swimsuit and outlining an erection in it. He did look good in his Speedo and was really admiring how good in that one piece swimsuit, as he and I headed to the men's dressing rooms when it was time to change. We faced one another smiling, wondering which one of us will be out of our sexy, snug swimsuits first. It was decided that I'll be first, being it's going to take more time and effort stripping that woman's water polo suit off me. He was a bit kinky and especially liked wearing women's underwear especially ladies swimsuits. I didn't know how to react at first, yet I had such anxiety and sexual excitement, I agreed to let him strip the snug fitting one piece swimsuit off me. He slowly turned me around and I was now facing the large locker room mirrors and seeing the long back zipper, about to be opened by him. Like clock work, he would slowly start opening the back zipper, as I squirmed and giggled while hearing the sound of the one piece swimsuit being unzipped "unzzziipppp" and feel a chill on my exposed back. He was in all his glory, while patting my outlined erection with one hand and pulling down the water polo swimsuit back zipper. It was really tickling my lowers, with me savoring the tight sexy feeling of the one piece swimsuit while still on me with my erection snug and secure in the polyester one piece water polo lady's swimsuit. My naked plight would begin with the swimsuit unzipped and opened back, when he slowly lowered the wide shoulder straps and freeing my arms, then began pulling and tugging the clinging the snug top half down my upper male torso. The feeling was sensational and now he had the woman's one piece water polo swimsuit half on and half off and exposing my hairy male decent shaped upper male torso while he;s still in his tight bright two tone red Speedo well outlining his straining hard on. I was still snug in the one piece swimsuit with the unzipped upper part halfway off with the lower half of the swimsuit still very snug in my male lowers and excited penis. I said to him, " once you have me out of this water polo swimsuit, Your'e Speedo will be coming off." He continued stripping the water polo suit down closer and closer to my throbbing erect penis well encased encased under the shiny white inside lining. Fortunately no one was around in the dressing room area seeing our sexual affair. There I stood with the tight sexy woman's halfway off and my kinky friend still in his bright red colored Speedos. He let me squirm for a short time. before stripping the clinging one piece water polo swimsuit off me. After much of his continued pulling and tugging it out and off my excited lowers, he soon had it down to my knees then worked the clinging tangled water polo one piece swimsuit off my ankles, as I let out a loud child like yelp once he had me naked with my erect penis now free and bouncing upward. Once he had me out of that soft, yet somewhat tight one piece woman;s swimsuit, I noticed he had a full ejaculation in His Speedo, so I didn't have the opportunity stripping that bright red swimsuit off him. He just smiled then watched me soon have a full ejaculation while totally naked and hard. It was a great experience for both of us, despite being male adults, especially me being stripped out of that woman's tight one piece swimsuit.

swim suit eddie
02-11-2020, 09:44 PM
it's one of the nicest seasons of the year, the hot months of July and August. I was at our private Men's swim club wearing my very tight and tickling soft Arena water polo swim briefs giving me a noticable full hard on encased in them,when it's time to change after most of the day swimming,then taken to the the shower room with my beloved uncle. He's admiring my tight fitting swimsuit, outlined snug erection and semi exposed rear cheeks wedgied in my Arena water polo swim briefs. He was wearing only a fuzzy toga with a semi erection too, when he wanted help me strip off that tight sexy swimsuit. There were other adult guys around, some still wearing their tight fitting Speedos and sexy bikinis outlining their male assets. They glanced at my young male college age body snug those in those tight wet Water polo swim bottoms, and saying "have fun". Soon we were standing facing one another outside the shower stalls, as he reached under the tight wet waist band, slowly untying the drawstrings, then trying to pull the clinging tight wet Water polo swim briefs down while I would squirm and playfully resist trying to keep the sky blue colored swim briefs from coming off when he's noticing more of my hard on well encased in them. I could see my uncle's semi erect penis, now a full hard on poking out from under his towel like toga, as he continued pulling and tugging on my tight wet swimsuit. The feeling was sensational for me, feeling that clinging tight wet spandex swim briefs start slowly slipping off my upper torso. He would give me big smiles and saying " hold still, so I can strip off this tight swimwear." He's winning now, as the sexy tight wet water polo swimsuit would slowly slip off my hips. I squeezed my legs tightly and with one hand covering my well outlined hard on and with my other hand trying to keep my outlined behind covered in clinging spandex and the wedgied swimsuit from coming off, but to no avail, seeing the dangling drawstrings, as he happily continued stripping the sexy tight wet Arena water polo swimsuit off, closer and closer to my erect penis still snug and secure in it. My uncle would say "I'll have you in the showers soon, once your'e naked." No one else around noticed, being the shower stalls were large and some guys were busy helping each other out of their tight wet swimsuits. I looked down while feeling his warm wet hands and seeing he had my tickling tight wet swim briefs peeled down like a bikini with the dangling drawstrings with my very excited hard penis still encased in them. He kept smiling while continuing to strip off my clinging water polo swimsuit and saying "loosen up, let it go now!", as he slowly stretched the outer spandex material and inside full nylon lining from my erection while I just whimpered, feeling the tight wet material peeled down below my excited lower male anatomy. My fully erect penis is pointing outward and my uncle's hard on was pointing outward from under his toga. After some more pulling and tugging, those beautiful water polo swim briefs slowly slipped out from between my behind cheeks, then the clinging leg bands slowly slipped from my balls and was soon unsnugged, when he worked the tight wet swimsuit with the dangling drawstrings down to my ankles, then saying " step out of them." as he finally has me completely naked with my bouncing hard penis, then into the showers before putting on my baggy boxers, loose trousers and short sleeve shirt. I loved those tight water polo swim briefs wet or dry, but so erotic being stripped off, by my beloved uncle, despite it taking some time, with both us having healthy erections.

swim suit eddie
03-30-2020, 11:06 PM
It certainly tickles and feel so good wearing a long sleeve leotard with a long back zipper, opaque tights and shiny lycra panties. I'm in our men's clinic during the cold winter weather and having a healthy erection outlined in them too, when told by a lovely female nurse, say's all clothes and whatever underwear you're wearing has to come off and bare it all for an examination. I have a full erection, while savoring the warm, snug and secure feeling, while still in my winter snow pants and leotards underneath. The nurse politely asked what kind of underwear I had on under those snug snow pants, as I would blush and shyly answer her. She then said "Let's started now" while I took off my winter shoes and socks, but too bashful to undress in front of her, when she said to hold still and began opening snaps, unfastening the bib straps and unzipping the side leg zippers, while seeing my outlined erection encased in my snow pants and leotards underneath them. It was a slow and gentle process for her, yet enjoying my childish reactions while being stripped naked layer by layer and soon I would be just in opaque tights and lycra panties encasing my hard erection, soon to be exposed and pointing outward. The lovely nurse would give me a nice smile, as she continued undressing me. My soft opaque tights tickled so much while she slowly peeled them down and off my lower torso and well outlined erection still encased in only the shiny lycra panties. Before I could try stopping the tights from coming off, she had them down to my ankles, then slowly peeling them off my feet, one leg at a time. I thought about the summertime wearing my favorite Speedo swimsuit with a healthy erection encased in Speedos, when she slowly and gently stretched and pulled down the waist band of the lycra panties closer and closer to my erection encased snugly in the panties. I childishly reacted, trying to keep them from coming off, as they were my last layer of protective and private male covering. The nurse stopped for a few minutes watching me blush and trying to keep my outlined hard on encased in the panties, but to no avail while trying bashfully covering my now naked male body and free bouncing hard penis, she stripped those lycra panties off me.. I was then helped putting on the hospital gown, looking like tent city. Finally the doctor came in, seeing my winter snow pants, leotard,tights and lycra panties on the floor and me in just a long gown, looking like tent city, commenced doing my full medical examination.

swim suit eddie
04-16-2020, 09:03 PM
Despite the unfortunate circumstances, being home all day during the virus restrictions can be made a little better, especially being with a professional medical female staff member in a men's clinic. It was still quite chilly outdoors, despite being early spring season and wearing my kiddie style rather snug corduroy bib overalls with light blue long sleeve scoop neck leotard, opaque tights and microfiber undies under my tights. They felt so soft, snug, warm and secure, when the lovely lady medical professional reminded me that it has to all come off for a complete examination by the clinic doctor and I had plenty of time getting ready for the doctor to give a full examination. As usual, I would stall undressing, as I was still somewhat bashful being naked with her and the doctor. I did have a set of baggy underwear with long loose trousers neatly folded on the exam table. She was quite a pretty lady too, when she had an awful hospital gown ready for me to put on, once out of my warm snug kiddie clothes and leotards. She had me standing up facing her and me having a well outlined full erection encased in kiddie overalls, leotard and tights. She would give a nice smile while facing one another, she removed my shoes and socks first, then unfastened the bib and shoulder straps on the overalls. I asked her again "doe's everything have to come off ? Her answer was "whatever you're wearing, it all has to come off to be examined fully.", as she continued undressing me. It really tickled feeling those soft snug corduroy overalls being unbuttoned yet, my erect penis was still very secure in them with the leotard and tights underneath. She was very gentle, while slowly stripping me naked, piece by piece out of those kiddie overalls, leotard, opaque tights and finally she was peeling off the clinging undies and my fully erect penis was bouncing free. I was blushing and trying to cover my now naked body and excited genitals, as she smiled some more saying " I seemed to look in good health" while seeing my bare decent shape male body with a full erection, bouncing free and helping me into the hospital style gown and then waiting a while for the doctor to examine me. It was so beautiful to have a female medical staff member undressing me with a healthy full erection.

sheerthongingit
07-14-2020, 01:29 AM
Regarding swim suit eddie's erection at the doctors office. Did the doctors look at your erection while you were looking at them, then look back at you and smile? Would have liked to been there with them checking out your hard dick. I to enjoy looking a man's hard dick while making mine hard also as he looks at mine. Even exchanging pics with guys to check out each others erections are pleasing to me.
Being new here is there a way to post pics with my reply's, as I have noticed others saying others pics look good. But have not seen any pics with posts.
But back to eddie, did you keep your erection on for the lady's the whole time you were in the office with them, I know I would have tried to keep it up for them.
I have pics to share if any one would like to tell me how to post them with my reply's or by PM's. Just trying to get into the swing of things.

sheerthongingit
07-14-2020, 01:54 PM
Here is a photo to go with my post on erections, hope it comes thru. Any comments are welcome.

nespeedoguy
07-14-2020, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the board! You suit and no suit look great ! Always fun to meet like minded speedo or nude beach type guys. Take care!
Cheers

speedo_guy
07-15-2020, 12:34 PM
I get an erection pretty easily whether in speedos or naked - and if I see another guy hard, mine is bound to follow suit.

sheerthongingit
07-15-2020, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the comment it always nice to go to a new site and have the guys there give me voice about what they think of my pics of my dick.
I to like speedo_guy get a hard on seeing other guys. In fact I have already exchanged some pics with other thongers and hope to continue drawing some attention from others.
Keep it up and keep stroking.

Schoolspeedo
07-27-2020, 09:34 AM
In my late teens and early 20s, quite a few years ago now, skimpier underwear and swimwear was becoming more available and I found myself go around clothing retailers searching for very skimpy bikini styles. M&S were retailing very skimpy cotton bikinis which were a toal removal fro their traditional Y fronts and I was ecstatic when i found a superb selection in my local store. The excitement manifested itself in raging erection along with mild shaking. I remember trying to find my size in a very brief white cotton bikini when a mature lady asked if she could help me saying something about the style appearing smaller due to the elastic around the waist and legs being contracted though would expand when worn. She found my size and stretched them out with her hands to show me. I remember being quite embarrassed and at a loss for words. she could see my state and smiled saying something about the briefs being cute. She also helped me find a light blue one and I went off to pay. When i got home I couldn't wait to try them on and again had a very hard erection which couldn't be hidden in my new tiny briefs. The narrow sides and soft fabric felt amazing. I lay on my bed for a while all the time with my cock rock hard and pushing against the fabric.
At this time I was staying with my grandparents and my grandmother found them in the clean washing pile and remarked that they were so small that they would only fit on a baby. However her housekeeper was much more open-minded and said that styles were changing to a more modern look.
On another day, I had occasion to go into a kilt hire shop to find a gift for a friend and spotted a display rack with a selection of little box packaged items while on the ledge above was a section of male mannequin with a tiny nylon bikini on. My heart was racing and I stood for a couple of minutes trying to make sense of the packaged items when a older lady shop assistant asked if she could help. I asked about the little boxes and she explained that they contained the tiny briefs as shown on the mannequin. Again I started to feel my cock hardening within my new skimpy M&S bikini. The lady opened up a box and pulled out the minuscule garment which she laid out on the counter. She advised that they were indeed tiny but were becoming quite popular, even as swimwear. The sides were only about 1cm wide and the pouch had a dart beneath allowing the front to be seamless. She invited me to try them on and passed me both a small and medium as i wasn't quite sure how they would fit then showed me into a small changing cubicle. My cock had receded a bit but was still semi erect. The small size was in white and as I pulled it on it felt a bit tight though my semi was pushing against the pouch, which didn't help, causing it to push away from my body exposing some of the contents while my pubes were spilling over the top a little. She asked to see and when I stepped out she fixed her eyes on my bulge and commented that i probably needed the larger size. She had me turn sideways and commented on the pouch bulging away from my body causing the gap. I returned to the cubicle to change into a red medium size. My cock was still semi erect but contained better in the pouch. Again I modelled it for her and she agreed that it was better. I bought three; white, royal blue and red and rushed home to try them on again.
The housekeeper asked what I had been buying and I showed her one from its box. She said something about my grandmother would pass out if she saw it then invited me to try them on and let her see.
Thankfully my erection had calmed down mostly but I was now dreading it coming back at this time. I modelled the red one first and it was slightly revealing the shape of my cock but the housekeeper just remarked that they were tiny but nice. I then modelled the white one which revealed a lot more of the shape. When I told her that I they bikinis could be used as swimwear she laughed and said I'd better not wear the white one in public.
My grandparents habitually had a appointments on most days and as i was on holiday from uni for the summer i could long around the house and garden. On some of the hot days the housekeeper said i should sunbathe in the garden and why didn't i wear my little 'bathing costumes' as she called them. I was so pleased that she was fine with me wearing them and actually spent most of the hot days wearing them about the house and garden.

sebbie
07-27-2020, 01:50 PM
Great story, SchoolSpeedo!

James Anderson
07-15-2021, 07:13 AM
Well, I feel it when i see someone in g-string (https://www.ilovemyundies.com/mens-thong-g-strings) and thongs. I just loved it. Its happend so many times with me.

ren_janro
01-22-2024, 12:05 AM
whenever i'm on the beach, and there's some pregnant woman in those big higher waist bikinis sweeping way over their growing tummies, i get erections so very easy in my speedo, especially with the way their barely bare tummies look in them, then i need to go find somewhere private to masturbate my huge hard throbbing speedo bulge!