PDA

View Full Version : Speedo Shower Encounter

drawstringz
12-28-2018, 10:52 PM
Been a while since I have been here, but still check in every once in a while. I want to share an encounter I had recently at our local pool. True story folks.

I swim laps on a daily basis at one of our local pools. Brief style suits (or Speedos) are few and far between even though I wear mine every time I am in the pool. On any given day, you might see 2 or 3 other guys wearing them. Mine are nothing too revealing, your basic swim brief with 2 or 3" sides. I had decided to go at a different time than normal. After I changed and walked on deck, I noticed a good-looking Asian guy, a bit younger than me, also on the deck wearing a much smaller blue suit (maybe 1" sides), and he looked really good in them - he didn't look out of place or inappropriate, he has the kind of body to pull it off. Not athletic, but in good shape. Anyway, I did my usual mile and around the last 10 laps, he jumped into the lane next to me, he was previously in the deep end exercising, and now swam back and forth. I checked him out whenever I would pass him in the water. He looked great in the water swimming in his little suit. Nice package. Not big, but then again size has never been a priority with me.

Anyway, I was done and he finished his few laps at the same time. I jumped out, grabbed my stuff and headed to the showers. It was empty. I threw my bag on a chair and grabbed my showering stuff and threw it all on the shelf next to the shower head. The showers here are two banks of showers, and it is all wide open. I went to go take a leak and when I walked back, the guy was showering right next to where I was planning on showering, even though he could have taken any other spot. He was showering in his suit and opened the top front part to let the water in to rinse his package. Most of the men here never shower in their suits. Maybe it was his first time here. I walked up to my shower, and started pulling off my suit once I got there. As soon as I did, he pulled his off too.

I started to make some small talk, I even told him I liked his suit, and it wasn't long before I realized that he has very minimal English. He knew some words, but couldn't put them into phrases or sentences. He knew enough though. What he didn't know in words, he communicated perfectly in his actions.

He and I kept checking each other out without trying to get caught checking each other out. He has a smooth body, flat stomach, and a perfect ass for a guy his age. I think we were both starting to get a 'vibe' at this point. I'm not a fan of a lot of body hair, especially pubic hair. I trim regularly. It was obvious he wasn't a trimmer, but he didn't really have that much down there anyway. Sparse and dark. It wasn't long before we both started chubbing up. He obviously liked what he saw since he kept looking and smiling. We must have stayed in the shower 10 or 15 minutes longer than I normally do, trying to have a conversation while admiring each others' semis. I''m bigger even though I didn't let myself get a full-on. I let him get two tugs in, and I got one in myself. He obviously wanted more, but that was neither the time or place. Another time maybe.

Looking forward to another opportunity to swim and shower with him!

shaulis
01-03-2019, 04:57 AM
I liked your story. Hope the two of you have another encounter in the future that you can share with us.

Thanks for your story

Brian

swim suit eddie
01-25-2019, 09:07 PM
I'll always remember wearing my favorite Speedo style water polo swim briefs. I didn't to get to wear them often, but when I did, it was at our swim club. They were made of a shiny tight elastic material with a full white nylon inside lining. I was in college those days, and really liked wearing them at our swim club. They fit me quite well and felt really nice swimming in them. Yes this suit did get me quite aroused and erect, but not showing too obvious. One day after swimming, I went to the showers to rinse off the pool water ,but keep my water polo swimsuit on a little longer. Much to my surprise, my god father was there and was heading to the showers also. We hadn't seen one another in a while and glad to be together again. We stepped into the shower, him in baggy swim trunks, when he was soon naked, then seeing me still in my shiny tight wet swim briefs, he wanted to help me strip them off. I was blushing at first, yet sexually aroused, with him noticing my outlined erection in them. The warm shower water felt so soothing for both of us, when he said, he'll help me out of my tight swimsuit while in the shower. How could I say no, as he slowly untied the drawstrings, then firmly sliding his hands under the tight waistband of my water polo swim suit. It tickled so much while he pulled and tugged them below my waist, feeling his firm hands. The warm shower water and the clinging water polo swimsuit slowly slowly slipping off my waist was sensational, closer and closer to my fully erect penis still snug and secure in the clinging tight wet material Finally he had my tight wet swimsuit down and off me, now naked with a bouncing hard on and him also naked and now hard. It was a beautiful showering together, after not seeing one another for a period of time, but I certainly enjoyed loosing my favorite tight water polo swim briefs during our short Speedo Shower Encounter.