PDA

View Full Version : Beach adventure

speedolover_T
08-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Mike and Jack went to the beach in the south of France. At the beach, Jack stripped down to his swim shorts. Mike was wearing a pink Carioca bikini, just fitting to cover everything up. Mike had an amazing beach body and these pink briefs were looking gorgeous on him. Jack thought so as well and he had a naughty plan...

Because it was so hot, Jack asked Mike to go and have a swim in the sea. A bit further from the coast Jack was coming closer to Mike and kissed him. This made Mike a bit aroused, which made his swimwear to give a little peek. Jack was a very good diver and got down. He was taking the pink bikini off and started to suck Mike’s dick. Mike really enjoyed.

After a while, Mike felt a little cold and wanted to go back to the beach. Jack told Mike: “sorry, I lost your pink bikini!” Mike was not happy since he just bought this bikini and now it’s gone with the sea. Mike swam back to the beach. At the shore Mike got out of the sea and Jack had a gorgeous look at Mike’s perfect tan line! Wow!

Back at the beach, Jack started laughing. Why are you laughing?, Mike asked. Jack was putting his hand in one of his pockets and got Mike’s pink bikini out of his shorts. Surprise!

Why did you do that to me?, Mike asked. Jack answered: I just saw that perfect tan line below the water and wanted to see it better.

To be continued: next chapter: revenge

swim suit eddie
08-10-2018, 05:43 AM
I got to swim with my older cousin at our men's swim club this summer. despite the extra hot weather it was great. Most of the guys from mid 30's to their 60's always wore very sexy, snug and tight swimwear at the club. They all looked great too. One day. my cousin wore a very shiny, tight light blue water polo type swimsuit that really fit him well. He was somewhat muscular, but the swimsuit covered much of his lowers. The waist band reached just below his belly button and kept his frontal privates very snug and secure, yet his rear buns were quite exposed, almost like a thong style. The best part of his shiny tight swimsuit was the long back zipper that ran down his behind. he really liked wearing it and looking good in his unusual and very sexy swim suit. I wore my favorite dark red Speedo style swimsuit that fit me just right. After swimming and sitting in the sun for a few hours, it was time to change and head home,as most of the other guys had already left. There we were, the only ones in the locker room. I complimented him how sexy his swim suit when he blushed and giggled, as we headed for the showers. Much to my surprise, He was rather shy about being naked around other guys, including me. He was in his mid 20's. I then took a towel and wrapped it around my lower torso, peeling my tight swimsuit down and off, while he watched with much anxiety and still in his tight shiny blue water polo swimsuit. We stood outside the showers with him blushing, seeing me just wearing a wrap around towel. I told him not to be so embarrassed, as we are guys and being naked together is no big deal, when I offered to help him out of his tight wet swimsuit before showering. He soon agreed, saying he really liked how snug it felt,but will need help getting it off before going into the showers. He had a nice hard on well outlined it, when I gave him encouragement not to be shy or embarrassed being naked with me in the shower, once I got his water polo suit off. He was quite excited now, as I gently turned him around, facing the shower stalls. When Suddenly he gave me a warm hug, "wow' that felt good, when reaching for the long back zipper, then tried unfastening the snap above the zipper. he was now squirming and giggling like a little boy when he heard"pop" the snap opened while I gently bent his firm torso over and began unzipping the long back zipper, that ran all the way down his behind. I did get somewhat aroused and he was very sexually excited feeling the tightly clinging shiny lycra slowly separate from his behind, as I opened the long backside zipper. He was still blushing, as I slowly turned him around again and facing me with the back of the shiny tight briefs now unzipped and opened, and asking how he felt with me taking off his swimsuit. He really liked it and how gentle I was with him. i asked if he was ready to be naked in the showers yet and he shyly said "I guess so, I didn't realize how nice, it will be, being naked with you or another guy in the showers or locker rooms." I then turned on the shower and told him to hold still, despite all his squirming while pulling and tugging the still clinging tight wet swim suit off him. He continued laughing while trying to keep it from coming off. After a few more minutes with his childish and bashful resisting, I finally got his very erect penis exposed, then peeling the unzipped shiny material out of his buns and off, working the still clinging swimsuit down his kicking wet legs and freed his feet and ankles from the tangled unzipped water polo swim briefs. Finally he was naked, letting out a joyful yelp, once bearing it all. We soon showered together and he had no more fears about nudity with me or other guys in the showers or locker rooms. It was a nice summer and we both really enjoyed our summer swimming adventure, despite him giving up his sexy tight swimsuit.