PDA

View Full Version : On the Lake

SwimTeamSpeedo
04-01-2016, 04:02 AM
I am thinking about the next story as "Summer in the Band" comes to a close. I am going to venture back to a true story, maybe. Here is a teaser... let me know what you think.

Prelude:

I live on a lake. Well, not just any lake, I live on an amazing lake in the farthest points of Northern Maine, the place where I grew up, the place I call home. On this one particular day in July, several years back, I woke for my usual swim. Up here, the sun rises early which means by 5am I can be in the water. I jumped from my bed and slipped into my favorite swimsuit of the time, a sweet fitting splice Nike racer brief. The sky was clear and the lake was like glass, as it often is this early. I glanced out the huge picture window from my master bedroom suite and smiled. A loon couple swam directly out from the waterfront, as they always did, creatures of habit. I stood there in my swimsuit, untied, examining the start of another glorious Summer day.

I bounded out the door, a quick pee from the deck, a strange ritual I had, something about peeing in the open, I guess. I headed out, goggles and my bright orange swim cap in hand, clad in just my swimsuit in the warm 62 degree air (at least warm on Northern Maine standards). The water was a welcoming 68(f) degrees as I waded in, passing the pontoon boat docked. On the edge of the drop off, the crisp blue water chest deep, I stood and fiddled with my googles, a ritual of wetting them and then placing them on exactly right, the straps riding high on the back of my head. Finally, the swim cap came over, a fit like squeezing yourself into a condom, but this one for the other head. The lake was quiet, peaceful. It was just me and the water. I did my last prep, tying the strings of my swimsuit, a weird tradition I carried over from my days as a young swimmer, Tying in was my final act before any big meet. My brain’s signal that it was show time.

There is something about a couple mile swim early in the day in a peaceful lake that grounds you. Watching the sun start its journey across your world, each day a fresh new adventure. In the water, I feel free, clad in the skimpiest of swimsuits, feeling the power of my own body to propel me across the expanse of crystal clear lake. I am blessed to have a lake that is so clean, so pure you could actually drink the water. This morning was perfect, as I swam as one in touch with the water. On these swims, I always feel so alive, so masculine, so aroused. A cute guy in a kayak passed me, heading the opposite way as I made my journey. He was close, enough that I could see the teeth of his smile. He had on blue shirt, featured muscular arms and wavy black hair. I don’t know how, but I felt a connection. A surge of desire ran though me. I thought about him the rest of my swim.

I loved the end of my swim best. The feeling of accomplishment never grew old. I swam hard as I passed the pine log cabin marking the final half mile. I pushed hard to the finish, watching as the pontoon boat came back into sight, making my shoreline turn and heading in to more shallow water. The sun was now high in the sky, the lake was coming alive. The usual guy in his green fishing boat was already out in the deeper water, catching dinner in his dreams. I stood in the clear water on the rocky bottom and grabbed my lake shoes from the back deck of the pontoon boat, right where I had left them. I was oblivious to anything or anyone around me, except for the water, the shore and a warm cup of coffee waiting for me. I made my way out of the lake, up onto the rocky crest of the shore.

“That was quite a swim,” a voice called out, a deep and very handsome voice. I turned to see a very cute guy in a kayak smiling back at me. I smiled back, the surge of a connection again pulsating through me, which but for the cold water of the lake might have made my swimsuit bulge a bit too much.

“Thanks,” I replied. “I didn’t realize you were there…” I trailed off. It was a really great morning, and just maybe it had gotten even better.

solarguy
04-01-2016, 11:39 AM
That's a great start! Quite simply put, you have a nice, easy writing style. It's easy to follow and a pleasure to read. Thanks!

James
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
lakes must be nice

Bikiniman
04-03-2016, 07:39 PM
I truly enjoy reading your stories! Your previous stories have something for everyone, gay straight, male and female. I hope your new Lake series continues that theme by adding some females into the mix and possibly adding some Bi positions to the flow.

In any case I look forward to your new installments.

michaelian49
05-28-2016, 03:22 PM
I went to college in the western part of Kentucky, aka the Bible belt. There is a large recreational area near our college with several beaches. One warm spring afternoon I decided to go up to one of the beaches alone and sunbathe. I had on one of my 1.5" aussiebum suits under my jeans. I drove up and walked down to the beach. There were several people there and I happened to pick a spot not too far from a middle aged couple both appeared to be sleeping on their blanket. I spread out my blanket, kicked off my shoes and was removing my jeans when the woman looked up at me. She saw my tiny aussiebums reached over shook her husband and said There's one of them lets move. The henpecked husband collected their things and moved to the other side of the beach. I know she was referring to me as being gay due to my attire. I still laugh about it today showing how narrow minded some people can be.

SwimTeamSpeedo
08-14-2016, 10:42 PM
The sun was now high in the eastern sky, soaking the cloudless sky in boundless sunshine, which accentuated the waves in the lake with glittering reflections. The red and yellow kayak was pulled up to the edge of the dock, the guy in it wore sport style sunglasses. He had ruffled, wavy black hair, the kind that looked like it was screaming for my hand to run through it. I was feeling urges that had been dormant for quite a while, as I stood looking at the cute guy in the kayak. I was wearing a red and black print Tyr suit with two inch sides and a clingy lycra that showed all when wet, which I was.
I walked back out to the end of the dock. The movement helped ease the urges inside my suit. “Great morning for a swim or kayak ride,” I said rather awkwardly.

“Yeah, fantastic,” he replied. “I was watching you swim, you swim pretty far,” Up closed he was even cuter than from afar, with an infectious smile that made you feel warm inside. He seemed kind hearted and very polite. I guessed his age at 35, a very good looking 35 with boyish features and a youthful sparkle.

“Just over two miles today,” I replied. “I love swimming in the lake, especially this time of the year when the water feels warm. My name is Ryan, by the way.” I bent down to shake hands.

“Hi Ryan,” he replied. “I’m Kelly. Nice to meet you.”

“You from around here?” I asked.

“Sort of,” he replied. “My sister has a house on the west side of the lake, so I come up here quite a bit, but actually I work down in Portland. What about you?”

“Except for college swimming and a few years after, this is my life. I farm potatoes and live right here,” I replied. “Just me, my partner of eight years left a couple years ago for the bright lights of the big city.” I added, not really sure why. I immediately thought that was stupid.

“A farmer, that is so cool,” came the reply. “I’m a pharmacist, not nearly as interesting or wholesome as what you do,”

“I don’t know about that, but thanks” I replied. I am usually a pretty confident guy about wearing my swimsuits, but for some reason I was feeling a little naked standing there chatting, partly because I knew I was getting hard. Not like my younger days when a cute guy would make me boing instantly, those days were gone, but it had been a long time since I had a boner erupt while wearing a swimsuit. Of course, the clingy, damp lycra made it all that much more obvious. I could not see what he had on except for the very tight medium blue polyester jersey he was wearing, it clung to his upper body showing his muscles in his arms. I think the cute smile, tight short, and his sweet personality were getting the best of me. I tried to adjust casually as we talked, hoping he was not picking up on my aroused state. He was.

“Well, I probably should get back to my kayaking,” he suggested after we chatted a few more minutes. Now was my chance, I thought to myself. Either let him go or see if I could make this something greater than a chance acquaintance. Clearly he was interested, or else he would not have stopped. My gaydar was telling me he was gay.

“Hey, usually I sit on the deck and have some coffee after my swims. I mean, I understand interrupting a workout, but you are welcome to join me, if you want? I asked rather than stated.

“That sounds great,” he replied. He paddled the kayak to shallow water and climbed out. He was more cute than I thought, wearing lycra blue shorts with white trim, perfectly matching his blue shirt. They were not as long as cycle shorts, and lacked the padding. They clung to his body almost as tight as my swimsuit, and he was sporting a nice bulge of his own. I guessed by the outline that he was uncut, somewhat aroused, a very well equipped.

________

“Usually I just stay in my swimsuit, but I think I will run up and change,” I suggested.

“Don’t be silly,” he replied. “I wish I looked as fit as you, the swimsuit is fine…. Perfect actually,” Kelly added.

“You are too kind,” I replied. “Let me go get that coffee.”

Two cups of coffee, some fresh made blueberry muffins, and two big glasses of water served, we sat and looked out at the lake. A pair of Loons were swimming about 500 feet off shore. “I love the Loons,” he said. “So majestic.”

“Yeah, me too.” I replied, sitting directly across from Kelly.

“So you live here year round, must be amazing to see the lake through the seasons.” Kelly asked.

“Yeah, it gets pretty quiet in winter, once hunting season ends. Except for the dog sled race.” I replied.

“How late in the fall do you swim?” Kelly asked.

“On a good year, I can get into October, I shoot for Columbus day, but don’t always make it that far.” I replied. “It gets cold fast after August. A few times I swam when it was really too cold, took my balls a week to show back up,” I laughed.

“Sure screws up the look of you In a Speedo,” he replied. We both laughed. “It is getting warm,” Kelly shifted the subject. With that he pulled off the tight fitting shirt to reveal his bare chest. He had a small spatter of hair between his breasts, his upper muscles well defined, and he was fit with a small amount of weight just above his waistband. “Those clingy shirts are great for kayaking, but they get hot pretty quick,” he added.

“Would you like to see the rest of the place?” I asked.

“I’d love that,” Kelly replied.

“I didn’t realize you had a dog,” Kelly said as Ashland, my nine year old Golden Retriever came out to great us inside the lake facing great room “What a nice boy, you are,” Kelly said as he bent down to pet the lumbering old guy.

“Yeah, he is a sweetheart,” I replied. “He is getting older and pretty much stays inside, except if I tell him we can play ball.” Ashland heard ball and let out a playful bark.

“ I see what you mean,” Kelly laughed. “Your house is gorgeous,” he added.

“It has been a work in progress, but I loved the hand built stone fireplace so I overlooked a lot of the repairs the old place needed when I bought it. I am almost done, but you will see that there are few things left to work on.” I bought the house 15 years prior, an old log cabin that had been neglected for years. It had good bones, but was outdated and ready for some loving care. “Took two years before I could actually live in it,” I added.

“Well, you have been doing a nice job with it,” Kelly complimented.

I showed Kelly the guest suite, which also faced the lake and had its own bath. “This would be your room, if you ever stay here,” I teased. Kelly smiled at me, a warm smile that told me we were making a deeper connection.

“I’d love to stay here sometime,” he replied. He reached out and touched my shoulder as he said it. We both smiled and looked at each other for a brief moment, but long enough for each of us to feel a tingle of desire.

We ventured out to the deck after the brief tour. “So that’s my story,” I stated as we stood on the deck.

“I’m glad I stopped by, Ryan,” Kelly replied. Ashland came out with us and Kelly found an old tennis ball in the grass as we walked to the dock. He threw it for Ashland, who bounded after it with the enthusiasm of a dog much younger than his years.

“You just made a friend forever,” I laughed. “He will insist you come back and play ball.”

“I’d love to come back, Ashland,” Kelly said, petting his shoulder. With that Kelly climbed back into his kayak. It was an awkward moment, as I think we both wondered if this was a beginning or an end.

“I swim every morning,” I said. “Feel free to come for coffee again,”

“And to check out the hot guy in the Speedo,” Kelly added.

The kayak and the cute guy headed back across the lake, his blue shirt still hanging over a chair on the deck.

dm106
08-14-2016, 11:43 PM
Please give us more - great setup, STS.

solarguy
08-15-2016, 12:00 AM
Another great story!!!!! WooHoo!!!

singletlover
08-15-2016, 11:34 AM
As a lycra lover, thanks for the vivid description for Kelly

Lap Counter
08-15-2016, 07:08 PM
I think I caught you in an error.
What suit were you wearing
"a sweet fitting splice Nike racer brief."
or
"a red and black print Tyr suit with two inch sides"

:confused:

SwimTeamSpeedo
08-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Good catch. My editor works for 40% of the revenue, so you get what you pay for. When you own a crapload of suits, it is pretty easy to mix them up. If that is my biggest f up, I am doing good.

Lap Counter
08-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Good catch. My editor works for 40% of the revenue, so you get what you pay for. When you own a crapload of suits, it is pretty easy to mix them up. If that is my biggest f up, I am doing good.

At least you know your audience is hanging on every word!
Since zero times anything is still zero, I'm not planning a financial windfall from editing your work. I'll take my satisfaction in reading more of your fantastic writing.

a speedo minded guy
08-16-2016, 01:44 PM
STS,

Nice to have you back writing again. I've missed your wonderful writing it is looks like you've got another great story started!! Thx for all you do

SwimTeamSpeedo
08-16-2016, 11:01 PM
I stood in front of the full length mirror looking at myself still wearing just the tight red print swimsuit. I was feeling aroused, excited and desirous, all at once. Ashland stood behind me watching, as he had done so many times before. Ashland knew the true secrets of my alone time pleasures. I was filling the suit out, near fully erect, enjoying the look and feel of the suit on me in this heightened level of desire. I teased myself, feeling me growing and edging closer. The sensation was amazing, one of my secret games. It was a special benefit of being a swimmer, getting to wear these awesome suits. My self teasing made me squirm with anticipation. I brought myself ever closer, backing off in the nick of time. A game of dare. All the while, thoughts of Kelly danced in my mind.

-----------

While it had been a cold and wet Spring, delaying the very tight planting window, the Summer was turning hot and dry. Growing potatoes is a balancing act of cooler weather, adequate but not excessive water and nutrient rich soil. The Summer was challenging me with not doing its part for the perfect trio. I left the house, Ashland riding shotgun, heading for one of my fields, a 635 acre parcel of crop. My goal was to rig the irrigation system to give ingredient two of the required three. I was wearing my requisite tight 501 jeans, work boots, a bright orange shirt and my Can Am Dog Sled Race ball cap. My tensions of desire from meeting Kelly were well released in my play while wearing the red print Tyr. Now I had on under my jeans an older orange and black print Adidas suit that was dated at least ten years, ready for a jump in the river in the hot afternoon sun.

"You gotta pull your weight Ashland, then we can play in the water,".

Ashland stared at me as if he understood. I wondered whether he really does. After a few seconds I lost out to the lure of sticking his head out the window as we shot along Castle Hill road, skirting the north end of Mapleton, soon to be running adjacent to the river.

Ben and the crew were already hard at work. The irrigation rigging almost ready to charge. "None to soon,". Ben observed as I stood and admired their work. A great crew makes the job easy, and that Ben was so damn ruggedly handsome in his tight Lee jeans was an added benefit. "Crop is getting a bit crisp."

Six hours later, and a big lunch in us, we charged the line. What Mother Nature refused to do, pumps and rigging took over. The field was glistening in its own private rain storm. Ben stood under the water, his jeans and tight shirt becoming soaked. Ashland joined him.

"Looks like a good time to hit the river," I called out. Ashland barked and ran off ahead. "No way he doesn't understand,". I thought to myself.

The crew was four guys, all high school or college age, all muscular and strong. Bashful they were not. Two of them striped to their brief cut underwear and jumped in the water. The river was shallow, with sections that were four or five feet deep, the current was strong, but not aggressive. Peter was a senior and on the same swim team I belonged to as a much younger version. He striped to a swirl print Speedo he was wearing under his cargo pants. Unlike the other guys, he was free of all body hair, his smooth, swimmers build unblemished and pure. He was by far the hottest looking of the guys, and the most self confident.

"Finally, another guy who wears Speedos," Peter said enthusiastically when he saw me in my suit. "You are pretty hot looking for an old guy, Mr. Ryan," Peter called to me.

"Hey, watch that old guy crap," I teased back. "I bet I can still take you in the pool," I challenged half serious, half just.

After swimming for a few minutes, we all sat on the back of the trucks drying in the sun. Peter and I talked swimming. It was his first Summer working on my crew. He had no idea I was a swimmer and had not connected the name with any school records. Ashland got to play ball, rotating amongst the guys, he especially liked the younger men, who all took a fondness to the old dog.

--------

"He is really nice, and you should see him rock a swimsuit,". Kelly stood on the front deck of his sister's place telling her. He was still in his tight Lycra shorts, bare chested. His bulge was very pronounced, his sister noticed, but said nothing. Her brother was clearly excited and aroused. Most of all, she was happy that he had the courage to go meet the swimmer.

"What kind of swimsuit, give me all the details," Alice responded to her brother. His left hand adjusted his anatomy, his arousal growing in the Lycra shorts as the image he was about to describe popped in his head.

"Well, he was on his dock when I stopped, in this really tiny red design suit, like they wear at meets. He is so cute, I almost couldn't stand up." Kelly continued on, "then he turned around, and that was it. He really fills out a swimsuit nicely."

The two, brother and sister talked for twenty minutes, Kelly getting excited, animated and worked up. He loved wearing his Lycra gear, how it fit, looked and felt. He felt his hand along the smooth shorts, the tight feel teasing him. "Are you going to see him again?" Alice asked.

"I have to, I intentionally left my shirt on his deck chair," Kelly replied with a coy smile.

"Very smart," his sister replied truly impressed, "but I might have a better idea," she added.

"Oh yeah, sounds fun," Kelly replied as she filled him in.

"Plus maybe I will get to see him rock a Speedo!" Alice added.

-----------

"What is everyone wearing?" I texted a reply note

"Mostly shorts and swimsuits," came back the text reply. I wrestled with exactly what swimsuit to wear. I wasn't going to know anyone, so maybe a square cut or Funky Trunk print, I contemplated. Never board shorts, of course.

A few minutes later some unsolicited advice, "wear the same suit you swam in today. You look great in it." Was that my answer?

I stood looking through my options, trying several different ones on

SwimTeamSpeedo
08-17-2016, 12:40 AM
Ashland jumped on the pontoon boat for the ride across the lake like most dogs, Ash loved adventures, especially ones that involved boat or truck rides. He hoped up in his favorite spot on the front lounge seat where he could enjoy the wind and an occasional splash. I climbed aboard with two bottles of wine, one red and one white and a tray of Shrimp. On the lake one was always prepared for impromptu events. Ashland looked puzzled at the whine of the hydraulic legs lowering the boat into the water. I started the 150 hp engine and gently backed from the dock, a westerly flow of waves arguing for a different direction. The day was still warm, 80. I looked down at myself, happy with my choice of swimwear, and hoping that it wasn't the suit from earlier would not disappoint.

"Let's go Ashland," I called out.

Ash barked the all clear and I pushed forward on the throttle. A Kenny Chesney song played as we headed southeast across and along the lake.

Ten minutes later I cut to headway speed as I approached the house. A wave runner and powerboat were tied to the 30 foot dock. It was going to be a tight fit in a tough current and shallow water. I cut to idle speed, turned the motor slightly against the current and nestled the boat in place. The hydraulic legs lifted the pontoons out of the water.

"I assumed Ashland was okay to tag along,". I said to Kelly.

"Not a doubt," he replied. Kelly wore lime green print jammers that fit him tighter than his Lycra shorts this morning. Over he had on a loose fitting white sports top with piping to match the shorts, it was strategically tucked in so it hung loose, but stayed high enough to display that he was very much male.

"Colorful and festive look," I complimented as we clasped hands, what happened next a bit of a surprise. Kelly pulled me in for a hug, not overly sensual, but a hug nonetheless. I was thrilled!

"Well, you didn't listen," he laughed referring to my choice of swimwear. "But, I love this swimsuit as much." I had picked out a Funky Trunks classic cut, slightly less than a square cut, but more conservative than a race brief.

"Thanks. I love these swimsuits, the feel great on and are ideal for this type of event," I replied.

"The way they are sewn in front is really interesting," Kelly referred to the pouch like stitching. "Let's go meet everyone." Ashland on his own was well ahead of us, luring food away from the softer touches.

-------------

A moderately long ride through the rolling hills of Aroostook county in the complete column, Sky dismounted his very high end Trek bicycle. After being in the saddle for 64 miles, some grueling climbs and a few close calls with farm dogs for whom guys clad in bright spandex kits on machines that whirled by were enigmas to be chased. His bright yellow, red and white cycling jersey clinger to him, soaked in the sweat generated by pushing the pace in the warm, humid heat. His matching white with red and yellow trim bib shorts, similarly damp, clung to his body, showing every feature of his rail thin, cycling structure. Sky loved the feel of his kits, even found them a bit erotic, and chose bib shorts over the more conventional shorts for the very reason of feel. Of course, they also offered flashier colors and designs. The pros far outweighed the con that on long rural rides where the roadside was also the outhouse, it was nearly impossible to easily pee while wearing them.

Alice liked the way Sky looked in his cycling gear, too. Alone, she would sometimes romantically tease him, watching him grow hard in them. The other con, in a hurry to get them off, Sky usually ended up getting off in them. Today, he had to settle for a hug and kiss. No show for the guests, those episodes were kept private. Probably best, after long rides his balls usually were not ready to do much else but enjoy not being squeezed by the supposedly anatomical seat.

"Good ride, sweet?" Asked Alice as she led her husband out to the lake, his bike rolling by hand across the grass.

"Crazy fun and a real ball buster," Sky replied. He meant it. Sky was a nickname for Cecil, his given name. "Who is the guy in the skimpy swimsuit?" Sky asked.

"Oh, that is Ryan, that guy who swims on the other side of the lake. Kelly met him and they hit it off. Isn't that great?" Alice replied.

"Yeah, good. He looks like a serious swimmer," Sky noted.

I noticed Sky right off. His cycling outfit was gorgeous, as was he in it. Except for the rare cycling group, you did not see that type of gear here. If a guy wore black spandex shorts, that was about as close as it came. I was one of the rare exception, although sky's bike was only in my dreams.

"Awesome kit," I said as I shook Sky's hand.

Sky filled us in on his ride, then proclaimed he needed to get a cold stout beer before changing. I was fine with that. Watching him in his tight, clinging spandex wrapper was worth enjoying for a while. Kelly and I joined him in the beer, and the view.

a speedo minded guy
08-17-2016, 03:04 PM
Interesting story beginnings. Please continue!!!

singletlover
08-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Great story. Where is this lake? I will go there NOW!

SwimTeamSpeedo
09-11-2016, 02:35 PM
The morning came with a breezy start. Ashland was patiently waiting for me to wake up, watching attentively from the end of the bed. At my first movement he jumped on the bed to greet me. It was barely past six, a little later than my usual start. I rolled over and grabbed Ash’s head and we played a bit. He loved to wrestle with me in the morning, even if for a few seconds. I was still wearing the Funky Trunks I had on last night, a blue print that was bulging quite a bit this morning. I rubbed my hand along them. My mouth was dry, a side effect from that one too many glass of wine, but it had been a really nice night, especially the late night boat ride with just Kelly and me.

I looked out the French doors leading to the balcony overlooking the lake. There was quite a bit of chop on the lake, wind driven waves that would make the morning swim interesting and a bit of a challenge. “I hate waves,” I thought to myself as I stood up and slipped out of the Funky Trunks suit. I was hard and feeling very horny, massaging myself as I contemplated the morning swim. I love the look and feel of my Funkies, but for swimming my suits need to be more brief. I first grabbed an Arena print suit, black with splashes of golden orange across the front. I slipped it on and made the required adjustments. Today, however, I was feeling more frisky and daring, maybe just a little more ready to get some action. I thought about changing into something briefer, more daring and, frankly, something that really showed off my very aroused bulge. After considerable debate, I stayed in the Arena, it was a great feeling suit, and I loved the colors. The more daring suit could come later.

“Okay Ashland, Ryan has to go play swimmer now,” I said s I grabbed my bright swim cap and sun reflective goggles. Ashland looked at me like he understood, sanding back from the door. I reached out and patted his head. He smiled back, if a dog can smile. I headed out into the gusty wind. It was brisk, a cool 52 degrees. I waded out past the dock, slipping my cap on. I winced a bit as the crisp water hit my balls, my arousal quickly sucking back into my body. Goggles on, I counted down from three and dived in the water. The waves put up a good fight as I headed north along the eastern shore. I swallowed mouthfuls of unexpected waves, happy that the crisp water was both clear and relatively clean.
________

Kelly woke early. Similar to me, he was still wearing the board shorts he had slipped into before our moonlight boat ride, which were no tenting with his erection. He laid back on the bed and jacked off until he shot several good explosions inside the loose fitting shorts. Kelly laid back breathless as the rest of his eruptions seeped out more of his desire. It was nearly six, he slipped off the bed and quietly out of his room. The rest of the house was quiet. Kelly rinsed the shorts in hot water and then put them back on, now free of the mess he had made inside.

Outside on the deck, he looked across the lake, too far away to see if Ashland or I were awake, we were. By now I was into my swim. Kelly walked down to the water’s edge, the waves were blowing in strong. He contemplated the kayak, but decided it was too rough for an enjoyable ride. He stood on the shore and watched across the lake, wondering if he could see Ryan swimming or even if Ryan swam when the lake was like this. Kelly wondered what swimsuit Ryan had on, the thought of seeing him in his tiny swimsuit yesterday started to turn Kelly on. He rubbed his front as he pictured Ryan standing on the dock, nearly naked but for the small tight lycra material, his bulge showing off his manly attributes. Starting to get hard, again, Kelly decided to jump in the lake. The cool water did its magic as Kelly let the swells of wind driven waves splash against his chest.

“I am f..king glad that is over,” I thought to myself as I stood up in the onslaught of waves. My two mile swim had taken me about the same time as usual, but the swim back down the lake seemed like forever as I fought the force of the swells. It felt good to be standing, rather than jostling in the surf. I reached down and adjusted myself in the suit and slipped the tied drawstrings out, a carryover habit from my swim team days. I untied them and let them float in the water.

“You are totally crazy” a voice called out. I turned to see Richard, my closest neighbor, standing on his dock two hundred feel down the lake. “But then we already knew that,” he added. I started walking towards him.

“Yeah, I am,” I replied. “That or stupid,” I added.

“Lizzie just made some fresh blueberry muffins, want to come ashore and get some hot coffee and a fresh muffin?” Richard offered. Rick and Lizzie were longtime residents of the lake. He was a retired farm mechanic and she had been a school nurse. I didn’t really know their ages, but guessed them to be in their early 80s. Whatever, they both looked great, despite the struggles of life in Northern Maine. They were caring folks, totally accepting, and fun to chat with.

“Hey Lizzie, get us some muffins, and a big towel,” Rick called out. “I convinced Ryan to get out of that cold water.” He laughed.

I was dressed in just my swimsuit, quite a naked contrast to Rick in his jeans and flannel sort. The sun was fully up now, but the wind made it feel colder than the sixty the temp had raised to. “Oh my, Ryan, you must be cold,” Lizzie said as she came out, dutiful servant to her husband’s command. “You need more than a towel, let me get you a sweatshirt,” she added. She turned back to do just that, as I wrapped the towel around me.

“You swim the whole way?” Rick asked.

“Yes, sir, not a whole lot of fun.” I replied. “Pretty rough with the waves.”

“Well, that swimming is really good for you, keeps you young,” Rick continued.

Lizzie emerged with the sweatshirt, one of Rick’s old ones. “Here Ryan, put this on before you freeze to death,” she handed me the shirt. “You wear the cutest swimsuits, and you always have a different one on,” Lizzie added as she looked me up and down.

“Thanks, I do have a bunch of them,” I replied blushing a bit. The cold water had shrink everything down, so my suit was sporting hardly a bulge. The sun and hot coffee would take care of that. We sat and chatted for twenty minutes before I finally rose to head home. Lizzie equipped me with a plate of muffins for later and a few homemade cookies. Rick was a lucky guy to have such a sweet wife, I thought. They were a generation going by, replaced by a faster paced world.

Ashland ran to me as soon as he saw me emerge from the path between our homes. “Okay, buddy, I know… it’s time to play ball.”

“Good morning. Did u kayak today?” I texted Kelly. I snapped a picture of Ashland standing on the dock waiting to play. “Ashland wants u to come play,” I added, sending the picture.

“Tell Ashland I will come, but only if his dad wears a really hot swimsuit,” Kelly replied. “And no kayak today, too ruff.”

“Done deal on the swimsuit,” I replied. I was starting to fill out the wet suit. The warm sun and the excitement of seeing Kelly working together to bring back my maleness after the cold swim. The horny feeling of earlier was back, and the arousal was quickly following. It was a great feeling, and I actually liked the boner I was starting to show. “Maybe I will wear an Aussiebum,” I thought to myself. I grabbed Ash’s ball and threw it long, watching as the old dog ran like he was an adolescent. I rubbed my anatomy bulge as I waited for Ashland to come back, wondering how I would get Kelly out of those board shorts and into something that would look so much hotter on him. The image of him in a real swimsuit teased my body more.

It was going to be a fun day.

solarguy
09-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Great story!!! Thanks again!

SwimTeamSpeedo
09-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Peter was celebrating his 18th birthday. He and his girlfriend were going down to Ogunquit beach for a few days, he took them off from the farm. They both lied to their families about the plans, knowing their respective parents would never agree, even though she was 19 and in college and he was officially an adult. The only person who knew the truth was Peter's brother, who was 4 years older, a bit irresponsible, but a good source for alcohol. In a brief display of maturity he made Peter swear he would not drink and drive, as he loaded them with more beer and wine than two should drink in 3 days.

Peter had plans. He packed light. The shorts he wore now, a few shirts, one extra pair of board shorts, and six different Speedo suits. Peter kept his Speedo wearing limited to swim team, but outside the local pressure of his peers he planned to follow his heart. He knew lots of guys at Ogunquit wore brief cut suits. He also knew Alaina liked him in his. It was perfect. He got hard just thinking about it.

The drive was long, five hours, and very erotic. Under his cargo shorts, Peter wore a Speedo shards print brief with a prism print of colors. The suit fit snug, mostly because Peter was hard almost the whole time, causing his shorts to bulge between his legs. Alaina tried to control herself, but somewhere north of Watervile on interstate 95 south, Peter's sexy swimmer body and bulging shorts got the best of her. Primed by two beers and an elevated level of desire, Alaina reached over and ran her hand up Peter's leg, each pass getting closer and closer to the part of him she was most curious about. Peter was quickly rock hard, he shifted in the seat as his anatomy grew ever more aroused. He almost lost it when her hand finally stroked him between his lega and held his bulging crotch.

"Alaina, I'm driving,". Peter whined as he felt a trickle of release wet the tight fitting suit. His heart was beating fast.

"I can't help it, you are so cute," Alaina replied. "Maybe we can take a break,". She massaged him as she talked, feeling his hardness. Alaina could feel that whatever Peter was wearing under his shorts had him packed in tight.

"Alaina....,". Peter trailed off, finding it hard to keep his mind on the road. "You are making it hard to drive," Peter finished.

"What are you wearing under these?" she asked, tugging at his Khaki color shorts. "It feels pretty snug," she added as she finished her beer. Peter was not drinking, but he was enjoying that she was.

"It is a surprise," Peter answered. Another release of wetness as his body struggled against the tight suit. Peter had never gone all the way with a girl, life in Northern Maine was slower paced in that way. He was glad the shorts hid his boner packed swimsuit.

"I want to see," Alaina pleaded as she tried to slip her hand up his shorts, the beer making more loose and much more forward. Her fingers reached the lycra material encasing Peter's manhood. Inside his shorts she rubbed a finger along him, feeling the bit of wetness already soaked into the suit. Peter shuddered as her finger outlined him. He squeezed back with all his mite, his concentration hardly on the road.

"Oh no,". Peter blurted out.

--------

After a hot shower and shave, i picked through my collection of Aussiebum suits, finally settling on an older yellow with green accent original. The yellow was just sheer enough to tease, but not transparent. It was a hot suit in its day, and still a favorite. The sides were narrow and the front a looser fit that really highlighted arousal. It made a bold statement.

"Wow, don't you look hot,". Kelly's voice broke me away from the Baldacci novel I was reading. Ashland barked and ran to get his ball.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were coming by,". I replied. As swimwear went it was quite a contrast, Kelly in orange and grey boardies that sat low on his hips, no shirt. I was in my yellow and green nylon suit that made very clear I was an aroused guy. "Cool shorts."

Kelly reached out his hand, but rather than shake he pulled me in for a hug, his free hanging manhood rubbing against my parts as we embraced. I felt him swell as we held each other. He and I were certainly not hiding our attraction.

"I have always been a board shorts guy, but you do make me like speedos," Kelly offered using speedo generically. His arousal made his shorts tent, which he was self consciously trying to tug down.

"I wear boardies more as shorts, but not as a swimsuit," I replied. "I guess because I grew up swimming I really love more form fitting suits" I knew my arousal was pretty obvious, and I enjoyed the feeling, too.

"I've never worn a speedo,". Kelly replied. "But you got the body for it."

"You are sweet," I replied, "but I think you are amazing cute. You rock those shorts and you would rock any swimsuit."

"You make me get hard, i mean very hard," Kelly replied. Based on his boardies he was not kidding.

------

Alaina felt it first, Peter jerked the wheel right, trying to maintain control of the Ford F 150 as it moved at 74 MPH. "Oh holy shit," peer screamed but it was too late. Alaina felt the giant surge of thrust as Peter nearly leaped out of his seat.

The first aurge was massive and youthfully powerful, "Oh fu-k," Peter screamed as he felt his balls pulsate and his erect cock shoot out a massive eruption, soaking Alaina's hand and the inside ofhis swimsuit and shorts. The second and third release was equally amazing, if only Peter could enjoy it, he was explosing sexual lust all while tryin to drive.

"Oh Baby..., ". Alaina cried. She held him with her fingers as thrust after thrust pulsated fom his crotch, shooting through the Speedo suit and aoaking her hand and his shorts with his creamy eruptions.

Peter managed to take the next exit, pulling far onto the shoulder. He leaned back in his seat as the most massive orgasm he had ever had continued. "Oh gawd Alaina," Peter breathlessly cries, "I am so aorry". Alaina unzipped his shorts as he laid back inthe seat, his body still releasing wet eruptions.

"It is okay sweetie,". Alaina replied. "Let's get you out of these wet shorts." She slowly pulled them down as Peter cooperated, revealing the sex soaked wet, but very colorful swimsuit. Peter was still very aroused as his erection held on. "Cute swimsuit," Alaina said softly as Peter's manly anatomy bulge came into view.

"I am soaked," Peter said softly.

"I love you," she whispered back. After a long kiss, a Speedo clad Peter started the truck, his wet khaki cargo shorts hanging on the back of her seat. It would not be the only stop they made, as Alaina popped another beer.

dm106
09-12-2016, 01:41 PM
So hard for Peter with his lack of experience with girls to have any control when a cute girl rubs his speedo. Just 18, he struggles so hard, and she knew just what she was doing. Surprised he didn't go off when she was just rubbing his leg, sneaking up under his shorts!

SwimTeamSpeedo
09-25-2016, 01:32 PM
Moose Point cove is an isolated spot at the far Northwest end of the lake. It is totally undeveloped, accesible only by boat. The water is shallow, clear and the lake bed is weed free gravel with a private slopping beach. It is the ultimate private place, known by only locals.

"How about a boat ride and lunch?" I offered to Kelly, as I got up from the lounger. I was feeling ready for some adventure, maybe a little romance, and would not turn down more. I needed to stand to ease the erection teasing the inside of my Aussiebum. Kelly watched my bulge as I stood before him. His stare and his own boner hardly subtle.

"Sounds like a great plan,". Kelly replied. "Let me give you a hand with lunch."

"A hand would be perfect," I replied. Kelly missed point. Best saved for later. Ashland followed us inside.

Loaded with a cooler full of drinks from water to wine, sandwiches and an array of snacks, we climbed aboard. I was still in the same suit, Kelly switched to a short pair of running shorts, much cuter on him than the boardies. At the last second I tossed a gym bag of swim gear and some foam floats on the boat. The bag contained an assortment of swimsuits.

"Want to drive?" I asked Kelly once we were out in deep water.

"Awesome," Kelly replied. I stepped aside to let him take control. The lake had calmed significantly as the winds had tailed off. It was a perfect pontoon boat day. I laid on the lounger just front of the drivers panel.

Kelly's shorts blew in the wind, the full split sides revealing the purple inner brief. "Cool shorts,". I said enjoying the show. "if you like those, you should really try a swim brief," I added.

"You think so?" Kelly replied. " I think I would feel naked." Kelly paused as I pointed him to turn a bit port.

"Lots of big rocks over there," I said pointing starboard. " I always stay clear."

"I only see one big rock," Kelly said back with a smirk. I smiled. A few minutes later we made our way into Moose Point cove, which we had all to ourselves. With the boat anchored in four feet of water, I jumped off the back of the boat, a swimmer's dive. The force tugged at my suit. The crisp water felt great. "Come on in," I called to Kelly. He quickly followed. We both stood in the water.

"This is such a cool spot, so secluded," Kelly observed. "Perfect!" Kelly reached over to me and pulled me toward him. His right hand slid down my abdomen. "I've been wanting to do this all morning,". He said softly as his hand slipped over my bulging manhood. He gently felt all of me, as I grew hard fast, despite the cool water. "Your swimsuit and you feel amazing,". He said as his hand massaged me. I slid my leg against him, feeling that he was as aroused as me.

----------

Sky arrived back from his 36 mile ride. He was wearing a professional series one piece cycling kit of thighs white and yellow colors with a team name and various sponsors emblazoned all over it. He looked totally amazing, the kit clinging to every part of him, so tight you could clearly see he was circumsized. If there was any thought that cycling caused erection problems, Sky proved that wrong. Sky loved bright and showy kits, and he loved the feel of the tight spandex. Just as some guys collected swimwear, Sky hoarded cycling attire. He had a whole walk in closet devoted to his various cycling attire. Alice loved him in each one of them.

"Don't you look like a hottie, how was the ride?" Alice asked as she approached him. She had been sunning on the dock, enjoying her time alone. She was in a very slight soft pink bikini that hardly covered anything. It was one of Sky's favorites. He was getting hard, caused by both the cute lady before him and the flow of blood rushing back to parts restricted on the ride. "Someone is getting excited," Alice added as she watched Sky's bulge grow in the tight cycling kit.

"Just getting ready for action," Sky smirked as he said it. He tried to adjust, but it was not easy to conceal a boner when you are wrapped in clingy Lycra. "Let me rinse off the sweat," Sky added as he slipped into the outdoor shower. The warm water felt great, but it also made his outfit even more clingy, which in turn made him more aroused. When he emerged from the shower, Alice's private areas tingled as she saw her guy on total clinging display. This was the best part of his love of cycling.

They both laid back, side by side on the giant double lounger, the sun drying Sky's wet spandex. "I had the most awesome ride," Sky started out sharing the details. As he talked, Alice rubbed his body, starting at his feet and working her way up. Sky was lean and very muscular. Alice loved feeling his strong legs. She had no intention of going all the way with Sky, but as she watched him grow in the tight spandex ski suit, her thought began to change. "That climb over hedgehog mountain is killer," Sky continued, enjoying Alice's undivided attention. He knew he was growing harder and much more aroused. He loved the feel of the tight spandex and the sense of being totally on display. "Damn, that feels awesome," Sky interjected. He was very hard, his maleness clearly on display.

"Relax, sweet," Alice said softly. Her hands were rubbing his chest and tight shoulders. She could see he was aroused, very much aroused. except for a few teasing touches, she left that part of him alone. Hard and aroused, Sky would become very animated, she opted to edge him until he reached the point of total desire. She knew they were well down the path.

-------

Oh gawd, you feel amazing," Kelly whispered in my ear. His hand was holding and feeling every part of me. I was rock hard and so ready to explode, but I held back. Trickles of early release eased out, but the lake masked them. We were moving fast, probably too fast. Quick sex relationships was far from what I was looking for, and I was sure Kelly was simply caught up in the moment. On the other hand, he also felt so masculine against me. He was very much bulging out his shorts. Maybe fast was okay, it sure felt good.

"Let's go sit on the shore," I suggested as I gently pulled away.

"Good idea," replied Kelly. Our hands getting one last fleeting touch as we headed to shore. I reached down and adjusted my tight suit, I was far too close to cumming. It took all my power to hold back. I had no desire to relive my adolescent years of premature ejaculation. I almost did just that.

The setting was perfect. A Bald Eagle flew overhead, graceful against the crystal blue sky. We had stretched out a king blanket, covering the silty coastline in soft cotton blend. We laid back, watching the eagle. Our hands connected as we took in the tranquil setting. Kelly's shorts were tenting, while my swimsuit was showing off my own erotic desires. "Have you ever thought about wearing a race style swimsuit, since you wear rower shorts?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I have never actually tried one,". Kelly replied. "Plus not being a swimmer...." Kelly faded off.

"I think you would like how they feel on, and nobody says only swimmers can wear them," I replied. "If you want, I am sure I can rig you up with a really cool Speedo." From my days coaching, I bought suits for the local AAU team, and had spares in almost every size.

"That would be cool," Kelly replied with a subtle sense of excitement in his voice.

"Meanwhile, you are making these shorts look hot,". I said as I rolled over and put my hand around the tent pole in his shorts. Kelly was firm, his erection solid and hard. He moaned as I started massaging him. Kelly quickly grew more firm. He moaned harder and deeper. I brought him close to the edge, then stopped. He wiggled his legs as he released a small surge of wetness into the shorts, the nylon material soaking it in.

"Don't stop, please," Kelly pleaded. He placed his hand on my own bulge. I pressed into him, giving him a good feel of my Aussiebum encased man parts. As his breathing slowed, I began to massage him again. He quickly grew steel pole hard almost working himself in the grip of my hand. His thrusts were strong, powerful and very erotic. The whole time his hand was on me and as he pushed his anatomy in my hand, he squeezed my own parts in such a tantalizing way.

We edged a few more times, each time Kelly getting more animated in his desire. I was, too. The explosion by Kelly was massive as his releases shot right through the shorts landing all over his bare chest. Kelly made a soft scream as his whole body thruster with each eruption of masculine vitality. "Oh man, Ryan, that was amazing,". Kelly said as his body finished with several softer eruptions. I rolled over into Kelly's hand, letting him take me the rest of the way.

SwimTeamSpeedo
09-27-2016, 03:51 AM
Alice worked her magic on Sky, watching as his amazing manhood grew rod hard, outlined by the very tight one piece cycling kit he was wearing. Sky was totally mesmerized by the feel of her gentle touch through the spandex material. Her finger teased along the ridge of his upward pointing anatomy, just touching the tip of his sensitive head. Barely touching, she did little circles on the very tip, watching as his anatomy swelled and grew to an uncontrollable state. Sky was so close. Both she and he knew he could not stop. She enjoyed watching him fight it as much as he enjoyed her bringing him there.

"Take me, Alice." He whispered as his pelvis pushed upward making the mound of manhood more obvious and the grip of the Lycra more tight. They were both absorbed in the moment. Sky was so aroused, the feel of the tight spandex and Alice's massage. Sky moaned and flexed. He was ever so close. Alice teased him, edged him more, right to the point of no return. Sky was trapped encased in a spandex wrap he could not easily get out of. "All the way," he pleaded.

"There you guys are," a voice called out breaking their trance. Alice's hand quickly retracted, but for Sky it was not so easy. He was already soaked with wetness and he could feel the tightness in his balls as his manhood prepared for a most massive eruption. He froze momentarily at the voice. Suddenly Sky was frantic, knowing he was beyond stopping.

"Hi Ken," Alice turned toward him, now just 50 feet away. Ken, a long time friend, had a habit of just dropping by. He was single, straight, a really nice guy. A bit shy, and a little nerdy. He was wearing a pair of print Funky Trunk jammers with a matching red tank top.

Sky put his hand over his bulge. Ken had perfect timing, Sky thought. "What the f..k do I do now," Sky asked himself. He was so erect and ready, he throbbed with desire. Sky quickly rolled over, trying to hide his erotic state. The arousal, the tight spandex, and the rub of the lounger, Sky knew he was about to burst. "Just got back from a ride," Sky managed to announce. His voice was shaky, his body quivering. Ken was also a cyclist, although not quite at Sky's level.

"Cool, I can see that," Ken answered. "Where did you go? How far?" Ken asked. Sky never heard the question. The first explosion shot warm juice inside the spandex kit, followed by several more eruptions. Alice watched as Sky's tight, cute butt flexed with each thrust. She knew her man was cumming like no tomorrow. Sky could not believe he was shooting off in front of Ken. The eruptions kept coming, explosive pulsations of release. He had not shot his load in front of someone like this since high school wrestling when he accidentally came in his singlet at practice. The whole front of Sky's cycling outfit was getting soaked as he continued to surge releases of the warm, thick cream. He was breathing hard, his heart beating strongly in his chest. The pulsations in his crotch finally easing.

"Sky, Ken wants to know where you road" Alice brought Sky back to the conversation.

"Oh yeah," Sky replied. He told Ken about the ride, as he let himself calm. He dare not roll back over. Sky waited for the perfect moment to slip from the lounger into the lake.

-----------

Peter slipped from the King bed in the hotel room, as Alaina laid sleeping. Peter was totally naked, the red swimsuit he was wearing the night before laid on the floor. It had been a magical night for both of them, starting with the wine on the balcony and leading into the bed. Peter didn't feel any different this morning, despite being a man who had just lost his virginity. It just happened. The booze, the moment, the hot red Speedo. It was a night they both would remember forever. Peter was hoping the big event would happen, but he never thought it would happen the first night. He didn't even have a condom. They both would for sure never forget this night. Peter slipped himself into an orange and yellow print swimsuit, covered it with very short black running shorts and slipped out the hotel door. A run on the beach seemed like the perfect way to start his post virgin life. The suit fit him well, a bit snug, the two inch sides riding high on his muscular legs.

The morning air felt cool, refreshing. The hotel was a short walk to the footbridge over the coastal river and dunes that led to the beach. It was just a few minutes past 6. At the footbridge Peter slipped off the shorts, exposing the hidden Speedo underneath. Peter "hid" the shorts and his sandals at the base of a fence post, before heading across the bridge to the beach. Two cute guys said hello as they passed in opposite directions on the bridge.

"He's cute," the taller guy said.

"Yeah, and he has great taste in swimwear," came the reply.

"Maybe we should ditch these boardies and wear our briefs today." Peter had already made an impact.

The tide was out, creating a wide beach of hard pack golden sand. Ogunquit beach is just short of three miles long, nestled between the cliffs characteristic of the Maine Coast to the south, and a smaller set of rocky ledge to the north, leaving space for the picturesque curving beach. The footbridge nearly center of the beach. Peter walked out to the water, letting the cold surf run over his feet. He began his run heading north toward the beach homes. He was alone on the beach, but for a few others scattered along the waterfront. Peter felt incredibly free running along in his swimsuit, his bulging manhood bouncing with each step. He ventured in and out of the surf, the salty water splashing his legs.

Peter was tall, very muscular, a well defined set of abs, and a powerful set of legs balanced by broad muscular deltoids. He was a quiet, polite young man, with a secret daring side that liked to test limits. He was confident, fearless, and masculine. His run looped back south as the beach ran out, his sweat glistening his chest and soaking down into his form fitting brief. The sun was up and the day was getting warm, already.

"G' morning," Peter said as he passed an older couple walking two small dogs along the beach.

"Looking good," replied the man, eyeing the scantily clad, very attractive runner.

The run south brought Peter to the tidal river, which was filling with inbound tide. He joined several others, jumping in and floating in the tidal current several hundred feet, before resuming his run. His final segment took him back to the footbridge. Peter was now soaked in salty sweat, his Speedo saturated in his moisture and clinging to him.

"That was awesome," he said to no one. He slowed to a walk, venturing knee deep into the surf. A beach crew was cleaning the beach for a busy day. Peter walked out into the water, chest deep. The cold ocean water felt refreshing. He jumped through waves, enjoying the coolness of the ocean. His mind raced, fueled by the tight grip of his wet suit, to the feel of himself joined with Alaina last night. He grew hard, despite the cold water, fueled by the imaginary sensations he felt in his anatomy. Under the water he rubbed himself, feeling his erection. He decided to head back, maybe even catch Alaina still in bed.

Alaina crested the footbridge just as Peter emerged from the water, his suit clinging to his erect anatomy. She smiled at the sight of him. She tingled at the thought of him inside her. He looked so cute. "There you are," she called. They embraced, she felt his manhood against her. They were both immediately aroused, Peter fully erect.

Bunin
09-27-2016, 08:52 AM
Thank-you SwimTeamSpeedo for the story so far!! I hope we get to see Kelly flying slip into a pair of swim briefs!!

solarguy
09-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Great story!! Very HOT chapter!!!!

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-01-2016, 05:43 AM
As they hugged, Alaina slipped her upper leg against Peter's crotch, feeling him in the tight swimsuit rub against her. She felt him grow as the kissed deep and passionately ankle deep in the waves. Peter loved the feel of her touching him, enjoying the feel of desire between his legs. Peter was rock hard in his tiny swimsuit, but he didn't care. He was more into the romantic passion.

"You were amazing," Alaina whispered.

"Not nearly as awesome as you," Peter replied. They kissed deeper, more passionate. Peter felt homself getting near to climax, Alaina felt it too. She gently slipped back. She looked down at Peter in his suit. His bulge was massive and revealing.

"Lets take a walk," Alaina said, still holding Peter by the hand. His anatomy pressed hard against the lycra material. He flexed a little as hos whole body tingled with desire. Every sensation seemed to center pn his manhood.

"See what ypu do to me," Peter said with a desiring grin. He wiggled his hips and bent at his waist.

"Maybe later,". Alaina replied, they began their walk, Peter's erotic state not subsiding.

--------

"When did you wear your first Speedo?" Kelly asked as we made a slow, peaceful boat ride back to my house.

"Pretty young," I replied. "I think six or seven. It was a blue nylon suit, longer sides. When I was on my first swim team. All the boys had the same blue suit."

"When did you start wearing smaller suits?" Kelly continued. He was very curious.

"Gosh, you are really testing me," I smiled. "I remember my first real Speedo was a black and gold nylon suit. Lycra was not around yet, at least that I recall. It was all black, but had gold on the side and a band of gold along the front waist band. I loved that suit."

"How old were you?" Kelly asked.

"I remember exactly that I was eight, we got it on my birthday," I replied. "My favorite suit was my Mark Spitz famous red white and blue suit, my mom got it for me for Christmas one year. I loved that suit." I added, smiling at the memory. " I totally wore that suit out!"

"I would love to have seen you in that suit," Kelly replied. "What did it look like?"

I grabbed my cell phone and googled, finding the picture of Spitz that made that suit famous. The same as the poster that hung on my wall as a teenager. Most adolescent guys had hot babes, my walls had swimmers in tight suits. I handed the phone to Kelly. "Cool suit, even now," i added.

"I bet you looked hot in that suit," Kelly complimented. The boat approached the dock, Kelly stood and caught the guidepost of the dock. Ashland barked as we headed down the dock, ready to play ball.

-----

"What the crap?" Peter said as he looked perplexed at the area surrounding the post where he had left his shirt, shorts and sandals. "Where are my clothes! The freaking room key is in my shorts!" Peter suddenly felt awkwardly naked. Only the sandals remained. "Did you bring your key card?" Peter asked.

"No, I figured you had yours," Alaina replied. "Are you sure you left them here?" She asked.

"Yes!" Peter replied. Suddenly, he was very aware of his bulging swimsuit, facing the walk back to the hotel. "Damnit". Peter exclaimed. oddly, he started getting hard. Alaina noticed.

"Its okay, babe," Alaina tried to ease Peter. "We can just get a new key. Easy peasy!"

"I can't walk in the lobby like this," Peter protested.

"Why not? It is the beach and you are in a swimsuit,". Alaina tried to assure Peter. "I am sure you are not the first guy in a Speedo they have seen!" She grabbed his hand. "Let's go." She could tell Peter was feeling self conscious walking down the residential street in nothing but the bulging two inches of tight Lycra. "You look cute," she said. They passed two couples heading the other way, Peter grew more confident when they didn't react in any way to how scantily he was dressed.

The hotel front desk was facing Route 1, the main road the town. By the time they got there, Peter was back to his Speedo confident masculinity. He walked up to the desk, right in front of the busy dining area full of guests eating. The desk attendant was a guy in his early 20's, tall, blonde, and very attractive. "Good morning," he said, " looks like you have already been to the beach."

"Yeah," Peter replied. "Someone took my shorts while I was running, and my room key was in them."

"Well, that stinks, did you at least have a good run?" the attendant asked. Hi stage said his name was Ronnie. As he talked he could not help but check out every detail of the cute guy in the Speedo. He put a cold water bottle on the counter. "You could probably use this."

The two guys chatted as Ronnie made up two new keys, no questions asked. He slid them across the desk to Peter. "Here you go Peter. Maybe tomorrow just skip the shorts," he half teased, mostly meant. "A guy in a Speedo is fine with me anytime."

"Cool," Peter replied.

"Hey, Peter, you rock a Speedo very well," Ronnie added as Peter turned to leave. "I get off at 3, maybe we can hit the beach together for some fun. Just come by." Peter nodded but did not really respond. Ronnie watched as Peter walked back out the door.

-------------
The afternoon in Northern Maine was turning out spectacular. The winds were calm, the sky a cloudless blue, and the temperature was a perfect 82. As Kelly laid in a lounger on the deck, Ashland dutifully playing ball, I was inside getting both of us lunch. Sourdough bread made fresh at the bakery in town, with warm pastrami covered in melted Swiss, capped with fresh slaw, my favorite weekend lunch. I capped it off with a local brand of potato chips made with perfect Maine potatoes.

"I hope you are hungry," I called out as I emerged from the house with the goods.

"That looks awesome," Kelly said, sitting up. He was still in his very short running shorts. I had changed into a white background Hard Core Polo swimsuit, one of my many favorites. "Cute swimsuit, too," Kelly added.

"How about a cold beer?" I asked. I am usually not a daytime drinker, but a beer just felt right.

"Love it!" Kelly replied.

He had a Presque Isle Blonde summer brew with a slice of lemon, I opted for a gutsy stout that could almost walk on its own. The beer was a perfect lubricant to loosen the conversation, which it did. Our conversation ventured from general small talk to how I got started in swimming, finally landing on details of growing up wearing race cut swimsuits. As we ventured into the intimate details of wearing hardly anything, I went in and grabbed us each another round of beers.

"You should really give it a try," I said as I handed Kelly his second beer, referring to wearing a brief cut suit. "I swear, once you do..."

"I might," Kelly replied. He took a big swallow of the cold, fresh beer. "I guess one thing I have wondered about, do you guys ever get really bad boners, I mean like at a big swim meet or something. Have you ever gotten hard when you really shouldn't be? Like how do you hide a boner?" Kelly kept rambling the same question. He was clearly nervous about asking. I let him go one. It was so cute. I knew I had this crap ass funny grin. A light drinker, I was feeling no pain after almost two good stouts. I actually rubbed my nuts as he talked.

"Dude, I spent most of my high school years boned in my speedo. My bigger fear was post swim shrinkage." I went on to add "as for more, Well I even shot my load a few times." Kelly finished his beer and went and grabbed us another round.

"Okay, so truth," Kelly started, his voice mellowed by two plus beers. "When was the first time you got hard in just your speedo," Kelly asked. The beer had clearly loosened him. As much as he was loose, I was about to blow him away.

"No f-Ing jokes," I started. Kelly nodded, looking all serious. "The first time was in the front seat of the car, right in front of my Mom," I added. I thought Kelly was about to burst a ball.

"Holy s..., man," Kelly replied. "What happened?"

I started my story which went as follows:

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-01-2016, 05:45 AM
I remember the morning vividly, as if it happened yesterday. It was July 23 of my 13th year. I was on a summer AAU junior team. Our practices were 5:30am about an hours drive from our farm. My mom would get up at 4, wake me and we would leave 15 minutes later. Our pool was an older outdoor pool, 25 yards, no locker room. I usually just wore my swimsuit and a shirt, although some some guys would wear shorts over their speedos.

I woke up and grabbed my red and white Speedo, our team colors. I had what I figured was a morning erection, they usually went away once I pee'd. I took a fast shower and dried, I noticed my private part seemed bigger than usual. Maybe I had grown some, I thought. I was pretty inexperienced with erections and had not yet discovered self pleasures. I just knew something was different this morning. Not only was I bigger, but it felt weird. I pulled on my suit and tied it up. I noticed that my part was really obvious. I tried to adjust it and I got instantly hard and felt this sensation I never felt before, a weird urge.

I put my shirt on which, thankfully, covered my suit and ran downstairs. Mom had poured me some milk and a fresh muffin. "Here sweetie, you can eat on the way," she said as she did every morning. Dad was already out doing farm work.

We jumped in the car and headed to town. "Watch for moose," mom always directed. As I sat in the seat next to her, my shirt would ride up so that my swimsuit was clearly visible. The strange feeling was still there and as we rode, my body kept getting really erect. It felt like it wanted to bust out of my suit. I didn't know what to do so i tried to rub it. "Is something wrong, Ryan?" She had noticed I was fidgiting in the seat and probably saw me rubbing down there.

I was really close to my mom, and usually could talk to her about anything! After all, any person who got up at all hours of the morning to cart me to swim practice and meets was pretty awesome. But there was no way I was going to tell her what was going on, not about that part of my body. "Yeah, I'm fine, just excited about swimming," I replied. "No moose," I added trying to change the subject. I figured I could ask my best friend Zach if he had ever had this happen. Meanwhile, a surge of growth pushed the growing bulge between my legs, a feeling that was totally new to me. It looked like I had a banana tucked down there.

"Okay, but you know you can tell me if something is wrong," my mom replied. I held my hand between my legs trying to conceal myself. The top of the bulging anatomy being touched by my open palm. I had no idea that part of me could get so big, and being bent down between my legs was actually making me hurt. I just wanted to rip off my swimsuit. Then something new happened, I felt a trickle of wet seep out, moistening my swimsuit between my legs. "Did I just pee myself?" I wondered, but this felt different. It seeped some more, soaking through the suit and making a wet spot on the seat.

"I don't know, mom, something just feels weird," I sheepishly said, sure something was really wrong with me.

"Ryan, what feels weird? What does it feel like?" my mom asked with the look of concern only a mom can give.

"It is kind of embarrassing," I replied, " you know, my boy stuff, it feels weird. It's okay" I added, not making much sense. I felt stupid asking my mom about this.

"Maybe your bathing suit (as she called swimsuits) is getting too small for you, sometimes if things get too tight it can make boys feel different," mom tried to ease my concern. Looking back I am sure she knew exactly what was happening.

"Yeah, that is probably it," I added. The wetness had stopped growing, but I started getting really erect again, more than last time. "Oh, gawd," I said under my breath. Despite what mom said, something was really wrong. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat. I could feel every part of me, it was so sensitive. We were just over half way to the pool. "What if I am like this at practice," I thought, a panic rush flowing through me.

"I am going to stop for coffee," my mom said as she pulled into a small country store. Want a drink or want to come in?" We made this same stop most mornings and I usually did go in, but there was no way I was doing that today.

"No, I will wait here," I replied.

While mom was inside, I untied my suit and pulled myself from between the legs. That was a mistake, my erection was so huge, bigger than I ever thought a guy could be. I had to fight to get it back inside the tiny suit. I finally had it back in laying to the right, but now my rod was clearly outlined. Just as I finished tying my string, panicked, my mom opened the door.

"Here, this is for practice," she handed me a Gatorade.

I had my hands over my swimsuit. My body took advantage of the extra room, the top of me almost poking out the side of my suit. I kept my eyes on my mom, when she was not looking I would rub and squeeze, hoping to make myself get back to normal. After a few minutes, it happened. I felt this sensation in my testicles that seemed to climb through my groin. A surge of hardness grew in the tight suit, and then a pulsation felt like I leaped in the seat. My legs went out straight and all of a sudden I was shooting stuff all over my swimsuit. I was terrified.

I had no idea what was happening. It felt awesome, but scared the crap out of me. My heart raced. It kept coming out, first several big releases that made pulsations then a bunch of slower ones. My hand, my suit, even the car door had this "stuff" on it.

I looked at my mom terrified. "Mom, something is really wrong, a whole bunch of stuff just came out of me really fast,". I said with a terrified voice. "It's all over the place,". I added.

My mom was as calm and supportive as she could be. She pulled the car over and looked at me. "Ryan, calm down, it is fine," she said, her hand on my shoulder. She could see I was absolutely terrified. "As boys get older this stuff happens, it just means you are growing up," she reassured me. She reached over to the back seat and grabbed one of my two towels out of my swim bag. "Here, you can wipe yourself off with this, did you bring an extra bathing suit?"

I took the towel and wiped off my hand, my suit and the stuff that shot across the car. "Yes, I always bring two extra,". I replied. My body was back to normal, a little wetness still seeped out, mostly from under my uncircumcised skin.

"You can change in the bathroom at the pool, best not to wear that suit in the water until I wash it." My mom was so calm. As an adult now, I am sure it was as awkward for her as it was for me. We talked the rest of the way about erections, what just happened, and growing up.

"So I might explode again without knowing when?" I asked, confused.

"Maybe, but you will learn how to control it," she tried to reassure me. "I will tell your dad to explain it with you tonight," she promised.

I slipped into the clean suit and ran the soiled on back out to the car, after rinsing it in hot water.

"Ryan, sweetie, I am sorry you had to go through that, but you can always talk to me about anything," mom gave me a supportive smile. I smiled back. "Swim hard," she said. No pun intended.

I leaned back as I finished the story. "Only Zach, my best friend ever, and now you know that story."

"Wow, Ryan. I love you shared that with me," Kelly wrapped his arms around me. It was an awesome moment. It was going to get better.

Lap Counter
10-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Awesome story!

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Peter and Alaina grabbed their towels, beach bag and a small cooler of drinks, heading out the door for the beach. Peter wore a green and yellow Brasil swim brief he bought online. It was a tighter and smaller fit than the Speedo suits he wore for swim team, but he really liked the colors. He also liked how he looked in it, but for sure there was no room to spare. Alaina, after seeing Peter in his suit switched to a green and yellow string bikini that was a near color match. Just like Peter, her suit barely covered her. In truth, her suit hardly covered anything. She had slipped on a pair of water shorts over for the walk to the beach. She was surprised when Peter walked out the door in just his swimsuit. He looked damn hot, she thought.

"Wow, no shorts, pretty daring of you," Alaina teased.

"Like you said, it is the beach," Peter shrugged. She rubbed his butt as they headed toward the beach, along the road leading to the bridge. There was much more activity on the walk than earlier.

"Rockin the Speedo," a group of teen boys in long board shorts called out as Peter and Alaina passed. Peter did not respond. At the bridge Peter and Alaina passed the same two guys who saw Peter alone earlier.

"Cool swimsuit," the one guy offered. They were both wearing shorts, clearly jealous of Peter in his hot looking suit. Peter smiled.

"I am changing for sure," the second guy added. "I brought my CaRioCa suit that you like," he reached in his bag and pulled it out. A bright yellow narrow sided brief that would look great on his lean body.

"Perfect, I got my red Corka," the second guy responded. Peter had already converted two guys.

Peter and Alaina found the perfect spot on the beach. The tide had come in quite a bit since morning, so they spread out their sheet and towels on the soft sand well above the high tide line. Peter quickly laid back on his towel, ready to soak up the sun. He adjusted himself in the tight fitting suit. As he watched Alaina slid off her shorts to reveal her barely there bikini. The top covered just enough to be legal, and the bottom was a thin band of material between her legs, held on by two hand tied bows on either side, leaving her legs almost bare, but for the thin ties. She looked stunning, totally sexy and very naked. Peter felt himself getting hard at the sight of her.

"Wow!" Peter said as he admired Alaina.

"You like?" she replied, modeling the suit provocatively for him. She looked gorgeous, her soft smooth skin glowing in the bright sun. Peter could not take his eyes off her. She knew he was turned on. He had never seen Alaina wear such a skimpy swimsuit. She had secretly bought it online just for this trip. Just like a guy wearing a brief for the first time, Alaina was a little nervous being in barely nothing. She had practiced at home a few times. She felt aroused and horny.

"So those ties are all that keeps it on?" Peter asked. Alaina nodded. "Guess you are not jumping in the waves," Peter added. Peter was now laying back, on full display.

Peter closed his eyes, listening to the waves crash ashore, the gulls calling out in their endless search for food, and the sounds of people enjoying the beach. Alaina also laid back, and like Peter she was soaking it all in. Their hands met, her soft fingers inside his more rugged farm boy grip. "This is nice," Peter said.

"Yes, it is. Wish we had more time than a weekend,". Alaina replied. Peter broke from the hand hold to feel her soft legs, his hand ran up her outer leg to her hip. He felt the bow tie knot of her skimpy suit. He played with the lose ends in his fingers. "What are you doing?" she asked. Peter was gently pulling at the tied ends.

"Wondering what happens if I pull this,". Peter teased. He came close to slipping the knot free.

"Don't you dare," Alaina responded. "Peter!" She said abruptly as she felt the tie loosen. He stopped and pulled the tie tight again. "You jerk," she teased. It was a close call. Together they laid quietly for the next 30 minutes. Peter finally calmed in the suit, his earlier arousal now eased off.

"I bet you didn't put on sunscreen," Alaina asked looking at him. Peter nodded no. "I better get you some," Alaina answered.

As Peter laid out, Alaina sat up beside him and slowly squirted sunscreen up his left leg. She then worked it in with her hand, starting at his foot, working up his leg slowly, lustfully. Peter watched as her chest leaned across him, giving him a very erotic view. His anatomy tingled as his desires started to grow again. When she got to the upper leg she slipped her hand between his legs, as she rubbed the lotion into his leg, her hand also rubbed against the thin band of swimsuit covering between the long legs. Peter moaned a bit at the feel of her touching him. She teased him by feeling his manhood between his legs. She had a plan, and it was already working. She smiled as Peter's bulge grew. Alaina repeated the process on Peter's right leg, by the time she was done, she had aroused him so much he was a massive mound of manhood in the tight green and yellow suit. She could see every detail of his anatomy as he grew harder in the wrap of Lycra.

"You are making me hard," Peter whispered. Please keep control, Peter thought to himself.

"I know,". She replied. She giggled. "Time for your chest and arms." Peter wasn't sure he could handle it. He had already felt a little drip of wetness ease out of himself. He was throbbing with desire.

Alaina let the white cream dribble all over Peter's chest and arms. She first massaged it into his muscular arms, then leaned in and kissed him, first a quick peck, followed by a more passionate one. Peter felt himself building, he was not sure how the tight Lycra could keep him all contained. His erection was pressing hard against the waistband of the tiny Brasil suit. As she kissed him, he got even more wet, a spot forming where the tip of him met the suit. He felt the slow releases. Alaina rubbed the sunscreen into his chest, slowly teasing his nipples, which drove him into a sexual frenzy. Peter's chest was smooth, he kept it that way for swimming, even his arms and legs were free of hair. Alaina loved his smooth skin as she worked her way down his abs.

"You are driving me wild," Peter moaned. He was wiggling his legs in a failing effort to maintain self control. Peter knew he was rapidly passing the point of no return. Please don't, he kept repeating in his mind, but she was making him so ready, so wanting it. Her hand reached the top of his swimsuit, she slowly rubbed daringly along the waistline, letting one finger drop down to feel him, riding along the ridge of him hardness. She repeatedly rubbed along him, each time feeling him flinch. She felt every outline of him. "Oh gawd, Alaina," Peter moaned. He was breathing hard, his heart racing as his body surged toward climax. He felt so trapped, no other clothes but the very tight, bulging 2 inch band of bulging swimsuit. What am I going to do, he thought.

"You feel amazing,". Alaina whispered. Peter felt the final surge forming in him.

"Not yet, please," Peter whispered. He held back with all his might. Alaina felt the power surging inside him. Peter's legs stiffened as he pushed upward inside the suit. His bulge pressed into her hand, giving himself to her touch. Alaina watched as he tried his best to hold off the explosive release. She so enjoyed as he struggled.

"I love watching you aroused in your swimsuits," Alaina whispered between kisses. Peter moaned, loudly, as his body started to pulsate. She held him, feeling every jolt.

a speedo minded guy
10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
I love your stories. Keep up the great work!!!!

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-15-2016, 01:35 AM
Three beers into the afternoon, Kelly and I faded into groggy slumber. We laid side by side on the soft padded loungers, the ripple of the waves on the lake making a peaceful sleep melody. We had only met two days ago, but I felt an amazing comfort being with Kelly. I was being who I was, it was refreshingly honest. Already, we had confided in each other deeper than most relationships. Beyond that, he was cute in ways I had never contemplated before. My perfect guy was going to be a swimmer, muscular and defined, wear no swimwear other than briefs or less, and have the most amazing bulge. Kelly met a small portion of the dream list, magically hitting all the buttons at the same time.

A hand gently landed on my very upper leg. Kelly softly rubbed along my upper quads, his touch masculine, but gentle. My first instinct was to take his hand in mine, but I held back, letting him explore with his sensual touch. "You have really strong legs," Kelly said. "Must be all the swimming. Pure muscle," his hand had ventured higher, reaching the leg opening of my wild print Hard Core swimsuit. The back side the white background gave way to a crazy skull like image. A daringly youthful print on such an older, more mature body. His hand ventured along my leg upending, teasing me.

"Thank you," I replied. "We are an equal match in muscular legs." I slipped my arm under his and felt along the outer edge of his quads. When I got to the side split of his shorts, my hand slid through the open seam, feeling the speedo like inner brief. Kelly slid his leg Ben at the knee, an open invite to explore more. I accepted his offer. He was very aroused, and under the mask of the outer short, I had full run to massage every part of him.

"You have to finish what you start," Kelly responded.

"I fully intend to," I replied. With that I took him in my hand, feeling his body grow fully aroused and powerfully erect. He felt me do the same.

"Oh damn, that feels good," Kelly whispered. He was making small groans as he worked himself in my hand. It was more than his shorts could handle, my hand inside working him in his erect state. First, the seams of the nylon brief split open, followed by the seams of the shorts. I hesitated. "Keep going," Kelly pleaded.

"Your shorts are toast,". I replied.

"So am I," Kelly moaned. "Oh gawd..."

When it was all over, Kelly laid breathless. Sweat was beaded on his forehead and chest. His release was coated all over his abs and the shorts, what was left of them. "Guess we ruined these shorts," he said with a guilty grin.

"You were fun to watch," I replied. "It was worth it, plus I can rig you up." We never finished my side of the joyride, which was only going to make for a better time. "Once I get you in a swimsuit," I thought to myself.

-------

Peter leapt up, making a frantic dash into the cold ocean water just as the first powerful release shot through his green and yellow suit. He didn't stop running until he was waist deep in the frigid water of the North Atlantic. The chill almost immediately stopped his orgasmic releases, but a weird pain shot through his testicals and crotch, not painful, but more of a pinch. He stood in the Ayer and rubbed his hand between hid legs, the pinching subsided but a strange sensation, almost a pressure remained. He let the waves roll over him as he dove through them, washing out what release did occur. Despite several minutes in the water, his erection never let up. He was still hard as a rock.

"It will go down," he thought. After ten more minutes he was getting cold, so he headed back to the warm sun and blanket, despite the very prominent display of masculine anatomy he was sporting in the tight suit.

"Are you okay?" Alaina asked, noticing that he was still very large in the tight suit.

"Yeah, you just got me way worked up," Peter said. He flopped down on his front, a strange feeling still menacing his manhood. "I just need to lay here for a few minutes."

"This is nice," Alaina said as she rubbed his shoulder. She had no idea the fear Peter was feeling, he had never had a boner that didn't go down in cold water. He had never felt this way before. As he laid, the pressure of his erection was getting stronger, not easier. Peter closed his eyes and tried to think of other things. He pressed his hardness into the sand, "Maybe I just need to shoot off," he thought to himself, but despite trying he couldn't even get himself to do it. He let out a big sigh. Another twinge of pressure shot through from his balls. He twitched at the feeling.

"What am I going to do," Peter thought to himself. He was so hard, he felt like he wanted to explode, the tip of him tingling with intense desire. He slipped his hand under his body, feeling himself. He was so intensely hard. He formed a spot in the sand for his man parts to fit in. "What if it doesn't go down," Peter thought as he laid there trapped with a raging erection in a very tight and tiny swimsuit. He would admit to himself later that the feeling was rather erotic, but not right now. He let out another big sigh, and put his head down.

"Let's go for a walk," Alaina announced after they had laid there an hour. Peter was still front down in the sand, he had drifted into a soft sleep. She reached over and rubbed his back.

"Um, yeah, sure," Peter replied. He was relieved that while he slept he had returned to a less erect state, but he was still feeling very aroused, his body wanting to finish what was so very close earlier. He rolled over, the front of his suit was wet from the release of trapped orgasm as he slept, a giant wet spot where his hard anatomy once was. Alaina noticed it, but said nothing. "Maybe I better go in the water first," Peter said.

"No, let's sit for a minute," Alaina said. Peter was bent at the waist, his legs straight out in a slight V shape. Alaina was sitting more upright on bent knees. She put her hand between Peter's legs, rubbing him right up to his swimsuit. In his very horny state, he grew instantly hard. Alaina checked to see that no one was watching, then she placed her hand right onto Peter's bulging suit and massaged along his erection, which was pointed toward his right hip.

"Alaina, we are on a beach," Peter said softly. He could feel that he was already right back to the edge, the juices flowing inside him.

"Nobody is watching," Alaina replied. "Just relax."

The climax happened so fast Peter had no hope of stopping it. Alaina held him as she felt his powerful releases, several of them. Peter had fallen back to laying flat as the eruption started, each powerful pulsation thrusting from his hips. She gently let go of him as the softer thrusts pushed out the last of his volcanic release.

"I told you..." Alaina teased. "Now you can go in the water."

"Thank you," Peter said. "Come in with me."

"Only to my knees, no deeper in this swimsuit," Alaina replied. The two headed for the salty surf. Peter started getting aroused at the thought of Alaina wet in her swimsuit. He took her hand and led them to the water.

-----------

"That feels better," Kelly said as he emerged from the shower wrapped in the deep purple bath towel. A slight bump was formed in the towel where his loose anatomy dangled. His hair was still ruffled by the water. He looked very sensual. I had not changed yet, so I was still in my swimsuit, and it showed my reaction to Kelly as he stood in front of me. Our eyes met and we had a brief moment of deep connection. Ashland broke it by nuzzling his head into Kelly's towel, a trick only a curious dog could get away with.

"Ashland! Kelly doesn't want you in there." We both laughed.

"He's just checking me out," Kelly responded, seemingly unfazed by the whole thing. He reached down and gave Ashland a rub on his shoulder.

"So, lets get you something to wear," I suggested. Kelly's waist was two inches bigger than mine so my options were limited. Off my master bedroom is a sliding barn door made from an original door that once hung on the old wood barn at the farm. I slid it open to lead us up the wide pine staircase that lead to the over garage bonus room. "This is my hideaway," I explained. "I come up here to read, write, and just hang out." The walls were a collection of sports memories, mostly from my swim team era, including the framed swim suit I wore for my last high school meet. I opened a closet door to reveal my collection of swimwear, about 150 suits all on hangars and a few small totes of extras and surplus team suits from my coaching days. Other than a handful of jammers, none longer than a square cut.

"Holy crap, batman, that's a sh.tload of swimsuits," Kelly exclaimed. I guess it is a bit overwhelming.

"Yeah, it is weird, but some dudes like shoes, I like swimwear," I replied. "And this does not include the ones that have made their way to my dresser from my daily swims. I bet that is another 25."

"You could open a swim shop," Kelly replied. "They are so organized!" he added. I had them grouped by brand, but for the top bar which were suits that had special meaning, such as college team, AAU, etc. with a few exceptions I still had at least one of every team suit I wore. Some were now far too small to wear because they dated back to pre high school days.

"I wish I still had my very first swim team suit," I observed. As we talked I had pulled out two jammers, a couple pairs of Funky Trunks square cuts, and an assortment of swim briefs. I also grabbed three new suits from my various extra team suits from the teams I coached. "These should get you started," I said as I headed over to the pub table and laid them all out.

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-15-2016, 01:36 AM
"Who is the cute guy with you?" Kelly asked looking at a large picture of two college swimmers standing side by side, wet hair and clingy wet matching race suits.

"Oh, that is Zach and me at our last college swim meet. He is my best friend, even now. We talk every day. He is such a cool guy," I replied. "I love that picture of us." Zach was looking pretty serious, caught in his thoughts, which he was. I was more in the moment, which was reflected by our contrasting expressions. Our team suits were from the era when smaller and tighter was better, and being wet, the photo captured every detail of us.

"He is cute for sure," Kelly responded. "I mean, both of you." We stared at the picture and a few others. "You still have that swimsuit?" Kelly asked.

"Of course," I replied.

We returned our focus to the suits on the table. This was about to get fun.

Bunin
10-15-2016, 03:45 AM
Thank-you for the stories! I hope Kelly tries a brief! He wont regret it :)

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-23-2016, 02:30 PM
"Since you wear rowing shorts, you might like jammers," I started off explaining my selections to Kelly. "I also think you would look awesome in a pair of Funky Trunks," I added holding up a bold print pair. "I love these suits, they are fun! Since you are trying stuff, I also added some brief cuts. You can keep these three if you like them," I finished pointing at the extra team suits I had pulled out.

Kelly grabbed the jammers first. One was a black solid, with bright red swirl side panels, a Speedo brand. The other was an all over print Tyr of greens and blues. I rarely wore jammers, only in the final days of lake swimming for the added warmth. Kelly went into the small half bath to change. Ashland figured out he was not going to get anyone to play ball so he found a good vantage point to watch. "How did you meet Zach?" Kelly asked through the slightly open door as he changed.

"We met when we were seven and eight on the local swim team. He was new to the team, just moved here. He was really good, so we shared a lane and we were instant friends," I replied. As I was talking, Kelly emerged from the half bath in the black and red splice jammer. The fit was tight but he looked perfect inside it. "You make that jammer look great'" I changed topics.

"It is pretty snug," Kelly commented as he stood in front of me. He had a great body for a jammer, strong lean legs and a flat stomach. The Lycra wrapped him tightly, giving him a handsome bulge, albeit a little compressed. "These fit much tighter than my rowing shorts," Kelly added. His hand rubbed over his bulge. He walked around the room. He had started to get hard, the bulge growing as he expanded inside. "What a relief, I thought maybe Zach and you were an item," Kelly said as he tried to adjust his rapidly expanding bulge.

"Zach is very much a straight guy, although he does love swimwear," I reassured Kelly.

"Time to try something new," Kelly said as he went to change. "Hey, you should model some of your collection for me," Kelly called out while he changed. "Lets see if you can still rock your college team suit." I liked the idea, so I went and grabbed my old college suit. It was a very skimpy black and gold splice cut, size 28. I slipped out of my suit and slid the snug college suit on. It fit exactly as I remembered, narrow sides and tight around my balls, barely covering them. My bulge barely fit, just like college, leaving very little to the imagination. I instantly flashed back to younger days. By the time Kelly came back, I had grown rock hard at the sensual snug feel of the suit.

"You look fantastic in that one," I said to Kelly as he stood before me wearing a classic cut Funky Trunk print. He really rocked the suit, his masculine features bringing out the cut of the suit. I wanted to tackle him in a very erotic way. I didn't think I could get any harder, but I did.

"i really love this suit," Kelly said. "It fits and feels great." He had not mentioned my own modeling, but that was fine. I was enjoying wathing as his hands rubbed across his own swimsuit. He was trying to be discreet as he rubbed along the outline of his male muscle, which was very much standing at attention, held back by the Lycra material. The quasi pouch front of the swimsuit gave him just enough room to really display a nice outline of his cut anatomy. Kelly turned to face a full length mirror, admiring his own physique. He was hard, male and proud. I walked up behind him. Our dual reflections beamed back at us. He looked so damn hot.

"You totally rock that suit," I complimented him, my right hand on his firm butt. He glanced back at my reflection, smiled.

"Look at you," Kelly replied. "You look so collegiate.... coed hot!" His left hand touched me in exactly the right place. He turned to face me, his eyes scanning every detail of my body. I reached out and took his hand and pulled him close in, so close our bulges touched. I wrapped my arms around him and felt down his back and across his butt, he did the same to me. We then held close and rubbed against each other, our bulges growing as they gently massaged. "That is one tiny, hot swimsuit," Kelly whispered.

"I love how you look," I replied. "You look amazing!"

We gently let go of our embrace, both very aroused. We had more suits to try on, more chances to play. Kelly ventured out onto the small deck off the far end of the room. I followed. The deck was twenty feet up, its side position gave a view of the lake and the house. It rarely got used, but I had two wood chairs and a small table out there. As rare as I used it, I loved the quiet setting, barely visible from the water and total privacy in all other directions.

"This is nice," Kelly said. We both stood at the rail. Our arousal had subsided. Kelly was feeling confident in his new style of swimsuit. Kelly looked at my swimsuit. "You had to have gotten hard in those suits when you didn't want to, what did you do?" Kelly asked. He sat down in one of the chairs, ready for a story.

"Well, yeah it happened, but mostly we were so focussed on swimming." I replied. I sat in the other chair. There was a pause in our conversation, the silence urging me to fill the void. "There is one time that involves this very swimsuit," I started. Kelly looked at me intently ready for the story.

It was my senior year of college, we were having a really good season. As was tradition, our last home meet wrapped up, we had two away meets to go, followed by conference championship. We swam great in our last meet, "the one where that picture was taken," I added referring to the photo of Zach and me. We huddled in the locker room, all the guys still in their swimsuits.

"How bad do we want to take it all?" Zach called out as team co captain. The group charged back with a unison "all the way," chant. "That means we have to give up a few things, prove we want to win!" Zach continued. By the end of the meeting, we all agreed until season was over we would give up all beer, have no sex, and no jacking off. We ended with a team handshake on our mascot "Go Rams Swim". The truth is, I am not sure every dude on the team obeyed, I explained to Kelly, but I stood firm on my word. Our team ranged in age from freshman at 17 or 18 to the Seniors at 21 or 22. "Youthful sex drive, abstinence and tight swimsuits, perfect,". I laughed.

Two weeks later and we are heading to our last meet of the year at our cross town rival. Our meet was at 3, so we had to be on the bus at 1 for our thirty minute drive. I woke early for a pretty full morning of classes. I was feeling pretty horny, the two weeks of no sex or relief had built up quite an urge inside me, roaring to get out. "I was the same way at practice the day before," I explained to Kelly. I actuallly had contemplated cheating, but Zach had told me he was feeling the same way and we agreed to stay strong. Secretly, I hoped for a wet dream overnight. It was a cool morning, I wore a tight pair of Levi 501 button fly slim fit jeans. They were snug, underneath a nylon pair of short cut boxer briefs. My package tucked into a nice downward ball that formed a perfect bulge in the jeans.

"Sounds hot already," Kelly said. He was already aroused by the story, and the best part was yet to come.

"All morning I was so freaking horny," I continued. "Even walking to class, the tight jeans rubbing against me made me hard." I was intensely aware of my male parts, this sensation of desire would not let up. "It was like the time in the car on my way to swim practice, except now I knew what the feeling was," I explained. One of my classses was a double period. As the professor lectured, my thoughts wandered to swimming, guys in skimpy suits. I got so hard, I almost shot off right in class. When we got up to leave, my bulge was so huge, it was so obvious I was rock hard. I pulled at my jeans. The erection let up a bit as I headed to the pool, but i stayed very aroused. I really needed to take care of my urge, but by the time I got to the pool, there was no time for anything other than getting our swim gear and loading up.

"I can't believe how f-ing horny I am," I said to Zach. "There is no way I get through this meet without boing a boner."

"Just do not think about it," Zach replied. Zach always had way more self control.

After getting in my swimsuit, I took a cold shower, which helped calm my almost erect state. Zach and I headed out to the pool area. It was a great day, our pool was outside. Ten lanes with team benches along both sides and spectator seating around. An adjacent eight lane pool was being used for warm up swims. "It was an awesome swimming complex," i explained.

Zach and I finished a warm up swim. We went and sat on our team bench. Kyle, a sophomore swimmer sat next to me, Zach on my left, Kyle on my right. Kyle was a very attractive guy, with amazing legs and a cute smile. We had become good friends, far beyond teammates. He was a great swimmer. He had not accepted it yet, but he was also gay, having no interest in girls, as he shared one night after a few too many beers. One day, he would accept who he was, until then I remained his swim mentor and friend. So here we were, lined up on the bench. As the warm sun dried my suit, the urges of release began to stir. Kyle had his hand on his leg, but it also touched mine. Zach's upper leg rubbed against my left outer leg. I felt my anatomy swell, quickly becoming fully erect. The tight and tiny swimsuit struggling to hold me in. I was getting hard as I relived the story.

"Holy crap, Ryan, what did you do?" Kelly asked. He was massaging his own erect manhood in the cute Funky Trunks he was wearing. "I cannot imagine," Kelly continued.

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-23-2016, 02:31 PM
"We are going to kick some butt, today," Kyle said to me, as he rubbed his hand up my leg. He got pretty close to my swimsuit before he reversed course, but it was enough to send my erotic state into full throttle.

"Yes, we are," I replied. I stretched my legs forward, tucked my right hand over my bulge and bent forward. I pulled at my swimsuit and tried to adjust a little bit. Zach watched, he knew immediately what was going on. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Think about swimming," Zach whispered. As much as I knew not to, I gently squeezed myself.

"I can't," I whispered to Zach. "I'm screwed," I added. I really was. I knew the feeling, I was not going to stop.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked as I pulled my legs in and bent fully over at the waist. I squeezed my legs.

"Boner," I whispered to Kyle. It was the one thing every guy on swim team probably feared most. "I can't believe this!" I added. I felt the release of wetness soak into my suit. Kyle rubbed my leg, trying to be helpful, but making it worse. The meet was set to kick off shortly. I contemplated a dash to the warm up pool, but there was no way I was standing up with a full on boner. I knew I was about to explode. I know Kyle and Zach both said something to me, but I never heard it. My body was so ready, it had been all day, that the rest happened really fast.

"Damn it," I whispered to myself as I felt the first explosive release make its way through my male parts. The first thrust jolted my body as it shot right through my suit. I stayed bent over as pulsation after pulsation shot out, my hand covering myself as I soaked my tight fitting suit. I finally finished, but I had no idea what to do. I was trapped in my soaked swimsuit, no towel, and a crowd had filled the stands. Worse yet, we would soon have to stand for the national anthem.

"Rye, you better go take a shower,". Zach whispered.

"I can't stand up like this,". I replied.

"Just go fast, nobody will even notice". I stood and mad a fast walk to the showers, my hand in front of me. Zach was right. I made it back just in time for the Anthem, clean, warm and wet swimsuit clinging to my now calm body.

"The best part is I swam an awesome meet,". Zach suggested maybe I needed to repeat that process in the championship.

"Wow,". Kelly said as I finished. "That had to have been pretty intense." He stood up, the front of his swimsuit showing how much he liked the story.

"Let's try some more swimsuits on," I suggested.

---------

solarguy
10-24-2016, 11:16 AM
As always, thank you for a great story!!! I'm really enjoying this one!!!

dm106
10-24-2016, 12:57 PM
Great story - please write more soon!

a speedo minded guy
10-27-2016, 04:30 PM
As always another great set of chapters. Please continue!!!!

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-30-2016, 05:35 AM
The sounds of ocean waves crashing onto a quiet beach set the perfect romantic backdrop for the pure innocence of young love. Ronnie, at the front desk, sold Peter two bottles of overpriced cheap wine, giving him a hefty discount that made the price match the ten bucks in his hand. Peter's youthfully handsome, well filled swimsuit might have influenced the transaction. Now they were alone, a candle burning created a flickering light as the onshore breeze battled the flame. Peter was wearing a very skimpy, equally hot swim brief he bought online from Sluggers in Australia. Despite the fact that he had reached climax three times today, he was feeling extremely aroused, very horny, and ready for love. Peter was taking full advantage of his young adult male body's ability to recycle very fast.

Alaina was equally ready. She wore a white knit bikini that was not even legal. Every aspect of her was on display. Exactly as she wanted it to be. She swirled the "expensive" Chardonnay in her hand, the kind of erotic swirl intended to lure Peter on. It was working perfectly. Peter was a very smart young man, her ticket and his out of Northern Maine, a place most kids left and few came back. She was ready for a quiet and intimate night, enough provocativeness to keep Peter interested, a quiet ocean evening to reach their souls.

"You really like wearing sexy swimsuits," Alaina said softly to Peter as she slid against him in a soft embrace. "I never knew you had so many hot swimsuits," she added as her hands felt the tight nylon material of the very skimpy suit he was wearing. Peter had only recently ventured to brands other than the more common swim team labels. "This one feels very sexy," Alaina finished.

Peter was enjoying the attention. Alaina being careful not to go fast, she avoided feeling him in front, although she wanted to. "Yeah, I am sort of into swimsuits," Peter confessed. "I just got this one," he added. "It is from Australia," he added. Peter thought it was so cool that he had a suit from the country he was most intrigued with. He hoped one day to go there.

"Let me see all of it," Alaina asked. She smiled as Peter rotated so she could see all sides. The suit sat low and narrow on his hips, just enough material up front to create a handsome, colorful bulge. In back, the suit showed enough to tease. Alaina really like the feel of the material. She reached out and pulled Peter in to her. "This might be my favorite," she said as she rubbed her hands all over him.

"You look great in your bikini," Peter replied. He felt the way the knit material barely covered her back side. The suit was tied on one side, the top was tied in back. The white knit left nothing to the imagination. Peter responded exactly as she hoped, clearly interested and masculinely aroused. He grabbed the bottle of wine and refilled their plastic motel cups. He knew she was feeling loose and carefree from the wine, exactly as he wanted her. "We should go walk on the beach," Peter whispered as his hand and his fingers found just the right place to feel the warmth of her body and the wetness of her desire.

"Peter!" Alaina whispered back as she felt him touch her. She slipped away. "Maybe later, love" she added. It was not dark yet, the sky a deep twilight purple. "Let's sit and enjoy the ocean," Alaina suggested, leading Peter to side by side loungers. He was now very aroused, his manhood filling out the cute print swimsuit. He dribbled wetness into the Nylon material, but the dark sky concealed it. She rested her head on his chest, her hand on his upper right leg. She slowly massaged his muscular quads. "So, how many swimsuits do you have?" She asked.

"At least a dozen," Peter replied. "Maybe more,". Truth was he had 27, but even Peter had not really counted. He knew each one. He started ordering some online when he figured out he could use a prepaid Visa gift card. After he ordered, he would rush home each day to get the mail before anyone else would find a package. He missed once on a package of new Turbo suits. He made up a story to cover why a big envelope stuffed with swimsuits arrived addressed to him.

"I want to see you in all of them,". Alaina replied. Her hand was now massaging closer to his most responsive parts. "Did you bring all of them?" she asked.

"No, I only packed about a half dozen," Peter replied. He actually packed eight. "They don't take up much room," he added with a grin. He grabbed the wine and topped off their glasses

"Is this one your favorite?" Alaina asked as her wandering hand rubbed along the waistline of the swimsuit. Peter had spread open his legs, hoping for more, the wine making him loose and free.

"One of them," Peter replied. He rolled on his side, facing Alaina, her hand now tucked between his legs. His own hands began to explore her body, starting up top. She quickly became as aroused as him, her own wetness soaking into her skimpy fishnet bottom. "I have another one you will see tomorrow," he added. It was the last words said before the first deep kiss that led to more intimate and erotic things. Somewhere along the way she untied Peter from his swimsuit, and he untied her as well, freeing them for another night of hot passion. It was the second time going all the way for both of them. She loved the feel of him as he gently rocked her, the intensity growing.

---------

Ken took over driving at the rest area on I95 near Millinocket, an hour north of Bangor. The guys were heading back from a triathlon at Bar Harbor, one of the most picture perfect spots on the Maine coast. The course was tough, with challenging climbs on the bike and some good hills on the run. It was an annual event for Ken and Sky. Ken was a runner who turned triathlete eight years prior. Sky was a cyclist and swimmer. They were both still wearing their race gear. Ken was a traditionalist, still racing in a padded Speedo swim brief with cropped race shirt, the Speedo name across his back side. Speedo triathletes were a rare sight as the Teri race suits took over. Sky wore a one piece spandex Teri suit, white and yellow background with various logos emblazoned across the front and back. Both guys looked handsome, hot, and very athletic.

"Add easier to pee,". Ken commented as Sky got back in the car five minutes behind Ken. It was an extension of a conversation before the stop on why swimsuits are better than trisuits for races.

"Okay, you win that one," Sky replied. "It is hard to get in and out of these."

"We all know you like it that way," Ken teased, but was not far from the truth. He grabbed a cold water from the small cooler and began the two plus hour drive directly north.

"Keep an eye out for Moose," Sky warned. With that he reclined the sear and stretched out. Ken watched as Sky adjusted his bulge with his right hand, positioning his anatomy upward in the tight spandex. Sky was well endowed, very much above average. Although he was straight, Ken found the look of guys in spandex to be arousing, especiallly guys in cycling gear, running tights, or swimsuits. Ken was getting hard looking at the way Sky was displaying. The attraction was mutual. Sky had confided in Ken that the spandex gear was an added benefit of cycling. Sky's bulging anatomy grew more detailed as he dozed off over the next twenty miles to their exit onto the two lane highway that would take them to the lakes region.

As Ken followed the road north, he reached over and rubbed along Sky's upper left leg. Sky was just enough awake to know what Ken was doing, and just roused enough to let him. Sky widened his legs, giving Ken easier access. Sky could feel himself expanding inside the grip of the form fit material. They passed over the ridge offering a great view of Mt. Katahdin, which stood majestic to the west in the clear blue sky. Ken went higher up Sky's leg. Both guys were now fully aroused, Ken's Speedo bulging proudly between his legs.

"Let's get ice cream," Sky became alert as the car made the long descent into the tiny town of Patten. Sky say upright, adjusted his erect anatomy.

"Sounds like a good plan," Ken replied as he made the left into the summer ice cream stand. "I hope they don't freak out at my attire," Ken laughed. Of the two guys he was the one more revealed.

"You're fine, plus with all the numbers written on you, it is obvious you just did a race." The two guys got out of the car. The shop was busy, mostly with teen age kids hanging out. Ken and Sky walked over to the line to order. A few glances, but nobody seemed to react to what they had on. Despite being in just the swimsuit and short top, Ken was less on display than Sky, who was sporting a very obvious bulge in the one piece kit he was wearing.

SwimTeamSpeedo
10-30-2016, 05:37 AM
"Were you guys in a race or something?" a very polite young guy in line ahead of them turned and asked. He was with a group of four guys, Ken guessed they were 15 or 16.

" A triathlon in Bar Harbor," Ken replied.

"Wow, really?" the teen replied. "Hey, guys, they just did a triathlon," he said to his friends. "I am on swim team at school," he turned back to Ken and Sky. "Do you race in your Speedo?" He asked.

"I do," Ken replied, " but most guys wear trisuits like his," Ken finished, pointing at Sky.

"That would be so cool," came the youthful reply. Ken wasn't sure if he meant racing in a swimsuit or doing a triathlon. He figured best not to ask. After they got their ice cream, Ken and Sky sat at a picnic table eating. The young swimmer came over and joined them, along with a friend. Sky and Ken told them about the race. "One day..." the young man said, a wishful look in his eyes.

Ken and Sky continued their journey north, the young swimmer talked about racing the rest of the night. He made a goal that he would reach in the coming years.

MISpeedo
11-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Excellent stories here! Enjoy them very much and look forward to your next post. Thanks for sharing your time and talents.

a speedo minded guy
11-19-2016, 11:03 AM
STS,

Not sure how you keep coming up with these stories, but keep up the great work. You are good.

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-27-2016, 01:44 PM
It was close to midnight, the beach was empty but for two young lovers. Peter wore a translucent white Aussiebum suit, a perfect match to Alaina's white string bikini. The second bottle of wine filled their two red solo cups. They were well past the beach curfew, but they did not know nor did they care. They had just finished amazing sex, a double climax for Alaina, amazing staying power for Peter. She could still feel his thrustful release. They held hands walking alone in the gentle surf. Despite the rules, they were not alone in their midnight stroll, although they were the most scantily dressed. A near full moon shimmered off the ocean, providing a romantic glow.

Peter was still fully erect, he had not gone down despite his volcanic orgasm. In the darkness he rubbed his hard anatomy. The silky nylon was clinging to him, he was very sensitive. He had never been so hard for so long, it was as if his manhood was frozen in a state of constant arousal. He rubbed himself, feeling his long shaft wrapped in the nylon of the Aussiebum suit. The moonlight reflected off the water, his white suit absorbing the light. Peter looked like a handsome specimen of erotic male desire. Alaina reached over and took his hand. Even in the darkness she could see his bulge was massive.

"You look scrumptious," she said as she held his hand. The ankle deep surf swirled around their feet. The tide was out, opening up a wide flat beach. Two guys in Speedos, walking arm and arm passed, heading the other way. The beach was again all theirs. They were alone, far enough north of the main beach, well south of the homes, and secluded by the dunes. Just the sand, surf, moonlight, and sensual desire. Alaina pulled Peter to her, the two embraced. His aroused anatomy rubbed against her.

"Somebody is aroused," Alaina whispered as they embraced. She pulled his mid section into her, feeling all of him against her. "Does it hurt when you get this hard?" She asked as she let Peter rub against her.

"Hurt?" Peter replied. "No, I mean you feel it, but it is more like.... I don't know,". Peter pulled her tight. Alaina slipped her hand down and gently slid it onto his bulging suit. She gently massaged him, feeling every detail of his erect anatomy. "That feels awesome,". Peter whispered between deep kisses.

"Let's go up here," Alaina suggested, leading Peter to a guard stand pulled close to the dunes. They climbed up on the stand, both now sitting five feet above the beach. Alaina arousingly untied Peter's suit, freeing him of the confines of the nylon material. As she climbed on his lap, facing him, she guided him into her, pulling her tiny bikini bottom aside. "I've always wanted to do this," she whispered. She gently worked herself, taking full advantage of his youthful stamina. Peter moaned as her warmness slid against him. Alaina did not take long before she wrapped around him and let her body pulsate with orgasmic release. He remained very erect, not close to reaching the same point.

"Oh man, please," Peter moaned as Alaina did her best to bring him all the way. "I am so hard, and it won't....". Peter trailed off. He wanted to, needed to explode, but despite her efforts and his, he wasn't getting there.

"What's wrong, baby?" Alaina asked.

"Oh gawd, I don't know," Peter replied, desperation in his voice. As he said that, Alaina noticed the two flashlights down the beach.

"Peter, we gotta go," Alaina said as quickly she slid off of him.

"I can't go like this," Peter replied.

"We have to,". Alaina said as she pulled him from the chair. Peter struggled to get himself back inside the suit. He would have to let her finish him later. They made it over the dunes, just as the beach patrol shined their lights on the abandoned guard stand.

"That was close," Alaina said. The two made there way back to the hotel. Peter still rock hard and barely covered by the tiny swimsuit.

---------

Kelly woke and slid the covers off. The house was quiet, I had already headed out for my morning swim. Kelly was still wearing the Funky Trunks he had on the night before. He laid on the bed and glanced down at his feet, the outline of his body before him, including the colorful bulge of maleness. He was not hard, but slightly aroused. He slid his hand down his abdomen and teased himself through the swimsuit material. His arousal grew. He thought about finishing what he started, but instead got up from the bed. Kelly glanced out the window, the sky was a colllection of puffy clouds against a perfect blue. The lake was being gently rippled by the westerly breeze. Ashland was laying in the sun on the edge of the dock, waiting for his master to return.

Kelly looked through the colllection of swimsuits still laying out from their modeling session last night. He picked out one he had worn the night before, he really liked. He held it up, smiled at the thought of it on. He tossed it onto his unmade bed, saving it for later. For now, the colorful Funky classic squarecut was just fine, actually it felt great. He slipped on a cropped Lycra blend muscle shirt that ended just above the swimsuit, but then opted not to wear it. He liked the coolness of his bare, hairless chest in the morning air.

All freshened up, Kelly ventured into the kitchen. By his own calculations, I had about an hour of swimming left. He was close to right. The coffee was already brewed, two pots. One my usual decaffeinated with a hint of hazelnut, a second full bodied Hawaiian blend, freshly ground. The aroma saturated the first floor. I had thought to put out a cup, cream and sugar for Kelly. He smiled when he saw it. Kelly poured himself a cup, walked out onto the deck. The air was refreshing, a crisp 59 degrees heading to 78. Kelly stood there, bare chested, in fact bare everything, but for the splash colors of the five inches of swimsuit. He looked stunning, except I was not there to see it. Ashland jumped from his relaxed position and trotted to greet Kelly, picking up a ball on the way.

"Hey, Ashland, good morning," Kelly said. Ash dropped the ball at Kelly's feet, always ready to play. Kelly picked up the ball and gave it a modest toss. Ashland chased after it, happy to have someone to play with. Kelly made his way, stopping to throw the ball, to the 40 foot dock. He walked to the end and scanned the lake. "How far do you go, I couldn't see you anywhere," he would later ask me. A couple in their Kayaks paddled by. Kelly did not hear them at first, but turned around to find them about 50 feet out from the dock. Kelly froze momentarily, feeling a bit naked in just the tiny, at least to him, swimsuit.

"Gorgeous morning," the husband called out. Neither seemed at all alarmed by Kelly's attire.

"Yes it sure is," Kelly replied.

"Hey, are you the swimmer?" she asked. "We see you every day, just a little while ago, in fact."

"No, that's my friend, he is out there now," Kelly replied.

"You look like a swimmer, great shape, better than me," the husband replied. The trio chatted for several minutes, Ashland waited patiently. By the end of it, he was Roger and she was Cheryl, both up for two weeks from Portland. They even invited Kelly and I down for a beer, and a chance to meet "the crazy guy who swims all morning."

"Well, Ashland, time to make breakfast,". Kelly explained to the dog, as if he understood. The two headed back into the kitchen. Just in time for a refill of coffee. Kelly was way more confident about the swimsuit, too.

----------

Allen woke up early after a fitful night of sleep. The old farmhouse was warmer than the 58 degree outside temp, a reality of 1890 uninsulated construction that trapped heat on the second floor. Allen wrestled between being too hot, too cold, and too horny. It was not quite five when he woke, the early sunrise lighting up the room, the hum of the window fan fighting to cool him, and his old blue print Tyr swimsuit damp with sweat and bulging with his youthful sexual urges. Summer swim team practice was at 8, but what had kept the handsome young man awake all night was thoughts of triathlons. The short conversation at the ice cream shop stirred an interest, actually a desire. He flipped the single white cotton sheet off, laid uncovered on the bed, letting the fan blow on him. His legs were spread about shoulder width, the stretched out suit slightly loose, clinging only to the parts of him rising the highest. He rubbed himself with his right hand, feeling his private areas. As much as he wanted to just lay there and think about what it must be like to be a triathlete, there were chores to do before heading off to practice.

"Time to get moving," Allen said to the silent room, rising out of bed. He shook his lean body and manually adjusted the fit of his swimsuit, positioning his cut anatomy up and to the right. He loosely tied the dangling strings, just as he exited his room for the lone full bath in the old, white frame house. Allen had started wearing old swimsuits around the house at a much younger age, a habit he would carry for the rest of his life. He was the youngest of three sons and two daughters, the last of each still at home.

"All yours," his very cute sister said as she exited the still steamy bath with its dated Formica counters and vintage fixtures. She didn't react to her younger brother and his fading morning wood bulge in the tiny swimsuit. It was just another day, she had seen it all before. Secretly, she thought he was cute, although she would never let him know that.

"Cool, thanks" Allen replied as he slipped by her into warmth of the lingering steam. The bath had a perfume aroma, feminine remnants of his sister's morning prep. Allen turned on the shower, jumping in suit on. (Continued next post)

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-27-2016, 01:47 PM
He lathered up shampoo and used it to clean his hair and his body. He even lathered up his swimsuit, which felt arousing. He slid the suit down to wash the areas underneath. When he was finished, he pulled the suit back in place and let the water flow over him again while his hands explored his own body. He was swimmer lean, muscular, and his male physique was well developed for his age.

Dried off, Allen stood in front of the mirror admiring himself. He took various poses, Imagining himself having just finished a triathlon. "You look hot," he mumbled to himself. He really did. The wet suit clinging to him, accentuating his attributes.

"Hurry up," his sister yelled through the door. "I need to finish up!" She added with frustration. Allen hurriedly finished. As he opened the dooor, now in the wet blue swimsuit, she pushed by. "What were you doing that took so long," she complained. "Don't answer, I think I can guess," she continued. Allen ignored her, but knew she was right.

Allen traded the wet suit for some tight fit jeans, commando. He had chores to get done, and he wanted to dig out his bicycle from the barn. He was, after all an aspiring triathlete. The beginnings of a longer story.

-------

Rounding the point, I sprinted the last quarter mile of my swim. Ashland barked as I got close, my one dog cheering team. I touched the dock and stood in the four feet of water, reaching down to pull my suit strings free, a carryover of my swim team days. Ash was all excited to see me, as usual. In his mind I had been gone forever. "Where is Kelly?" I asked Ashland. He turned and looked at the house. I could see Kelly's head through the kitchen window. I hoisted myself up on the dock. I had on a solid yellow Ca Rio Ca narrow side brief that was gripping me tightly in wet stretchy material. A hot looking, slightly revealing suit that felt sensual on, even after a long swim. I don't wear solids often, but when I do they are always bright. I headed to the outdoor shower to rinse the suit of some mineral stains picked up in the lake.

"Good morning, you're back!" Kelly said as he emerged onto the deck. He had two cups of hot coffee in his hand. "Don't you look bright in that rockin' suit," Kelly added. I headed to the deck, instead. "Good swim?"

"Great swim," I replied as I reached the deck. I took both cups from Kelly and set them down. Then I took him into my arms and gave him a long hug. "Thank you for the coffee. You were awesome last night," I added. We held each other, our bulge points touching. It was very erotic. "Look at you in this hot swimsuit,". I added as I felt all over him.

"I am making you breakfast, I hope you don't mind," Kelly said as we slipped apart, more aroused than when we started.

"A cute guy in a sexy swimsuit making breakfast, what could be better." I replied.

Kelly headed back in and I headed to the shower. It was already an awesome day.

solarguy
11-30-2016, 10:52 AM
Love this story!!! Thank you!!

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-04-2016, 02:00 PM
You make an amazing breakfast," I complimented Kelly. He was showing a creative cooking side that totally impressed me. He had pulled together a gourmet breakfast of pecan waffles, fresh fruit, and scrambled eggs with smoked ham. We both sat in the warm sun enjoying the moment. Plus he looked amazing wrapped inside the colorful swimsuit. "What are you doing this afternoon?" I asked as we finished up breakfast.

"No plans, just hanging out, you got any ideas,". Kelly asked. He gave me his best inviting smile.

"I have to run out to the farm for a few hours," I replied. "But after, I have a surprise idea, maybe around 2? You are welcome to hang here if you want." I added.

"I promised Sky and Alice lunch, but 2 sounds great."

"Deal," I replied. "Plan to stay over, too."

We made short order of the dishes and I headed off to change into jeans and a pull over shirt. When I returned Kelly was out lakeside playing with Ashland, still bare chested and in his swimsuit. "Wow, look at you, right down to the Deere hat," he teased.

"Yeah, the other side of me, potato farmer," I replied. We chatted for a few minutes then Kelly grabbed me for a hug. It was very sweet, and sent a clear message that we were becoming very close. We parted and I headed out to the truck, Ashland trotting along side me.

"Hey," Kelly called out. "Mind if I keep wearing your Funky Trunks?" he asked. I gave him a thumbs up. I knew he was hooked.

---------

Alaina was still asleep as Peter quietly slipped out of the cozy hotel room. The weather was beach perfect, unseasonably warm heading for a hot day on Maine standards. The wind was calm and the Sky crystal clear. It was just past six, the hotel was quiet, but for a sole swimmer trying his best to do laps in the modest hotel pool. Peter was still aroused, not erect, inside his orange print Tyr swimsuit with its two inch sides. Other than the swimsuit, he only had on running shoes and no show socks. Unlike the first day, he was confident, even comfortable in just his swimsuit. He noticed the guy in the pool was in a brief suit, as well. Peter smiled at the irony that the only two guys awake were both swimsuit dudes.

Peter crossed over the dunes, the wood footbridge flexing with each landing step. The tide was in, making the beach narrow. He headed north, the ocean to his right, passing the guard stand of last nights endeavor. A tingle of erotic urge pulsates through Peter as his mind wandered back. The two mile run went by fast, as Peter turned back south at the outcrop of cliffs that marked the far north end. Two cute young ladies watched as the muscular Peter ran by, his body glistening with sweat, his tight swimsuit clinging to him. He looked hot in every sense of the word.

As Peter finished his run, Alaina made her way to the beach. She watched as Peter, seeing her, sprinted that last 100 yards of the five miles. He grabbed Alaina's hand and pulled her to him. "I love you," Alaina said as they embraced at the base of the footbridge, Peter still sweating from his run. Alaina soaking up his moisture in her yellow and pink bikini, not minding a bit. He felt so masculine in her embrace. She slid her leg between his, feeling him as she gently rocked. He grew aroused and hard.

"I love you, too," Peter replied. He was now rock hard, very aroused. After the escape from the guard stand, Alaina fell fast asleep, leaving Peter with a pent up urge to explode. He could feel that urge growing rapidly, the tight swimsuit feeling very stimulating on his sensitive man parts. He pulled her tight into him, wetness seeping into his swimsuit. Peter quickly was right back to the erect and aroused state he ended with last night, unreleased desire mounted up. The soft Lycra of his Tyr swimsuit struggling to contain him. Alaina's gentle rocking exciting him more and more.

"Don't let go," Peter whispered in her ear as he felt Alaina start to pull away. He wrapped his legs tight and close. She felt him, every bit of his hardness. His legs wrapped tight on hers, a powerful grip as he pressed into her body. The beach was still quiet as Peter and Alaina became absorbed in each other.

"I want to hold you," Alaina whispered as she slid her hand down Peter's chest and wrapped her palm and fingers over the front of his massively bulging suit. "You feel amazing," she added softly as Peter started to moan. He could feel the urge of explosive release swelling inside him.

Peter's body jolted as the first surge shot from him. Alaina held him, feeling every powerful thrust as the long awaited climax exploded within the tight swimsuit. Peter's heart raced, his breathing hard. The tiny swimsuit was getting soaked. Alaina felt the final thrusts of release tail off. "I hope that was as amazing for you as it felt for me,". Alaina said.

"You know how to turn me on,". Peter replied. "Thank you," he added.

After a long dip in the ocean, the cute couple went on their last walk on the beach. They looked romantic and cute, her in the tiny bikini and him in the sleek, colorful swim brief. A long drive home ahead of them.

"This was awesome," Peter said.

"Magical," Alaina replied.

-----------

The afternoon was perfect for flying. The sky was still clear, very light winds and only a few reports of mild chop at 1500 feet. I guided my four passenger Cessna on a 500 foot flyover of the lake, a warning to boaters that I was coming in for landing. Clearing the east shore I turned back on final approach to the west, heading into what little breeze there was. Two kayaks far left and a slow pontoon far right gave me a straight run down the middle of the nine mile long lake. The pontoons skimmed the water, a perfect touchdown, the plane was now a boat, as I put it to headway speed and taxied to my house. "There is something cool about landing on the lake," I thought to myself. I idled at the dock and jumped out into the water, latching Betty, my nickname for the plane, the the tie down. My jeans soaked to the crotch with water, I walked around and freed Ashland from the co-pilot seat, he jumped to the dock. It was a bit past 1:00, time to get changed and pull together a lunch basket for our next adventure.

"How about if I pick you up?" I texted Kelly.

"Perfect," he replied. "What should I wear? What are we doing?"

"What are you wearing now?" I texted back

"Your swimsuit," he replied.

"Perfect, I will wear mine, too" I typed back with a smiley face. "Be there shortly."

I changed into my Aussiebum Superhero swimsuit. I matched it with a red tank, and grabbed two back up pairs of shorts, one for Kelly, in case we needed them. I also threw in a couple extra swim briefs, just in case.

Ashland laid across the back seat of the plane as I did my preflight check. I had never mentioned to Kelly that I was a pilot, so this was going to be a total surprise. I started the engine and guided the plane slowly out from the dock. It was not the first time I had flown wearing just a swimsuit, a very brief swimsuit, but I always found it a bit humorous.

"I hope you aren't afraid to fly," I called to a very surprised Kelly. He looked handsome standing at the end of the dock, naked but for the colorful swimsuit he was wearing. He had switched to a different Funky Trunks classic cut. "Cute Funkies," I added.

"So cool," Kelly said excitedly. Alice came out to see the plane, as well. She had on a red print one piece, still wet from swimming.

"Sky will be so jealous," Alice said to Kelly as he climbed aboard.

I reached in my bag and handed Kelly a Tshirt. "It can get a little cool up there." As he put it on, I promised Alice a trip sometime. I then handed her a map of our flight plan. "I always try to leave this with someone, just in case...".

We taxied out to the middle of the lake and took of heading WNW into mild breezes. "Take off is pretty fun on the water," I said to a very excited, somewhat nervous Kelly through the headset. The engine quickly reached full power and the plane bounced over the mild chop of the water, lifting off and climbing over the lake. Our next adventure started with a picture perfect take off.

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-05-2016, 02:26 AM
Sky watched as the white with red plane climbed out over the lake, making a wide, sweeping turn to the south. He was on the last five miles of a fifty mile ride that wound him through Mapleton, Washburn, and Caribou on back roads lined with farm after farm of potato crop. Sky loved riding in the Summer up here, the rolling hills and lightly traveled roads were perfect for cycling. Sky slowed to watch as the plane crossed overhead, leveled off at 1000 feet, low enough for great views of the landscape below. As it went out of sight, Sky pushed his cadence, reaching 24.3 miles per hour on the flat stretch of road winding along the lake. His yellow and red cycling skinsuit soaked in sweat from the long, somewhat humid ride.

"You will never believe where Kelly is,". Alice said as she greeted Sky on his walk down the gravel drive toward the house. He looked all hot and sexy in the skin tight bike kit, the wetness making it cling tighter to him, and the yellow somewhat sheer. She wrapped her arm around him, Alice filled Sky in on Kelly's adventure with Ryan. She loved the feeling of his spandex wrapped body in the tight skinsuit. Sky filled the suit out well, his bulge growing.

"I think I saw them, red and white plane taking off from the lake," Sky observed. "I was right along the lake."

"Ryan promised us a trip," Alice added.

"Wicked cool," Sky replied as he headed for a jump in the lake.

-------

The plane was locked on a 1500 foot altitude, roughly 1000 feet above the terrain. We were following the Fish River, crossing over the chain of lakes that ran from Fort Kent south into the wilderness of the North Maine Woods. "Want to try flying?" I asked Kelly. I gave him some instructions then shifted steering control to his yoke. The air was smooth, no chop at all. Kelly guided us into an easterly turn, just over the tiny village off Oxbow. We headed toward Mars Hill, south of Presque Isle. To our left we could see Haystack Mountain, really a rocky bump more than a real mountain.

"Turn north," I suggested to Kelly, guiding him through the process. "We can fly over the farm." As we crossed over the farm, I pointed out the different fields, the barns, and the old farmhouse I grew up in.

"Wow, that's a big farm," Kelly commented. He looked so hot playing co-pilot in his colorful Funky Trunks, his bulge nestled between his smooth, muscular legs. I started getting hard watching him.

"Look to the left, you can see the irrigation system running. That's a 400 acre field," I pointed out. From up here the potatoes were perfect rows, as far as we could see. Kelly did a long slow turn to the east as we resumed our journey. We would eventually turn back north, following the US border over Fort Fairfield, making our way toward Madagascar and then westerly to Fort Kent. The winds picked up slightly, the crosswind bouncing us with mild turbulence. I took back control. A special adventure was about to begin.

------

Sky did a short swim in the lake, still in the tight fitting skinsuit. He came out of the water, the wet suit now clinging tightly to him, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was very clear he was circumsized, in fact. Alice got warm tingles watching him.

"I'm going to shower and put on my Speedo," Sky announced as he walked past his cute wife. Despite the cool water, he was feeling aroused, very aroused, in fact. The post cycling sensation of his balls getting their feeling back always made Sky hard. He rubbed his bulge as he walked, feeling his near erect manhood. He fingered the head of his erection, practically making him shoot. He stopped teasing himself just in time.

The outdoor shower was pretty basic, pine walls that started about knee level, a door with an old fashioned hook latch, and exposed piping with separate hot and cold valves. Sky got the water running a bit on the hot side, but the warmth felt great. He lathered up his hair and let the water run over him, watching as the sudsy mix rolled over his spandex body, shooting off his bulging anatomy. After several minutes, Sky reached for the zipper, which ran down the front of his tight kit. It was a fine teeth zipper, barely visible when zipped up. He was so ready to be free of the tight Lycra material, his erection wanting room to grow.

"What the f..k?" Sky asked himself. He pulled the zipper down an inch when it stopped. He tried to pull it back up, but it would not move. "Damn it!" He exclaimed as he tried to make it budge. He stretched the suit out, trying to see what the problem was. He gave the zipper a tug upward, it finally broke free and zipped back up to his neckline. "Thank goodness," he thought to himself. His heart was racing. He slowly started pulling the zipper back down, but at the same inch, the zipper froze again. Sky tugged at it, but it was as stuck as before. Sky bent over, hands now on his knees. He had no idea what to do, but he was stuck, unable to get out of the very expensive kit he was wearing. Strangely, he was also getting very aroused.

-------

"This is my favorite part," I said to Kelly as we flew West out of Fort Kent into the very remote Parts of the North Maine Woods, a vast undeveloped land used primarily for logging. "There are some awesome remote lakes." My flight plan actually included a stop at one of them.

"This is so gorgeous," Kelly said. I noticed his hand was holding his bulge. He was soaking in every sight.

I slowed the engine and adjusted the ailerons, starting a descent toward a large body of water just east of the Allagash waterway. "This is one of my favorite spots," I said to Kelly as we passed below 100 feet, now just above the hills that surrounded the secluded lake. "Hang on, it is a tricky descent once we pass this ridge," I warned. I could see Kelly was nervous. He kept massaging his balls as the wings looked like they were going to clip the trees, truth was we were clearing them by almost 400 feet.

The ridge passed under us, a steep drop off to a wide sparse of open water. A downdraft pummeled the plane and we bounced hard. "I just pissed," Kelly said, not really joking.

"We are fine," I replied. Just an air swirl off the ridge. I pulled back the throttle, extended to near full flaps and pointed the nose down. "A pretty lake, but a bitch to land on," I said as we rapidly dropped into its bowl. Just over the water, I pulled back on the yoke to feather the descent. The pontoons gently grabbed the water and we were quickly fully down and coming to a stop.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," Kelly yelled, literally. We had the whole lake to ourselves. A modest 900 acres of total seclusion.

"Now you get to see why swimsuits make sense," I said as I opened the door and jumped into the shallow water near the shore. The plane floated as I secured the tie down and dropped the anchor. Ashland, who had slept through all of the flight, was suddenly awake. "Lets go, Ash, jump" I called him as he jumped into the water. Kelly opened his door and followed lead, breaking his swimsuit into the crisp wet of an isolated lake.

A few clouds had started to form in the sky. Nothing alarming, but an indication our peaceful clear sky was about to end. I grabbed the lunch basket and we headed to the shore.

--------

Sky was finally able to pull the zipper back up. He ran his finger down the narrow zipper, discovering the problem. One tooth was sticking up, not locked in. "Damn it," Sky said aloud. Now he really was trapped, zippered into the spandex wrap he could not get out of. He tried pulling the zipper back down fast, hoping it would go past the jam. No luck. He rubbed his erect crotch with his free hand. Horny, hard, and stuck.

"Sky, are you okay?" Alice asked, tugging at the latched door.

"I can't get my kit off," a desperate Sky called out. "The zipper is jammed right at my neck,". Thoughts of cutting the $300 skinsuit ran through his mind.

"Let me try," Alice suggested. Sky unlatched the door.

------

Kelly was loosened up from the two beers he drank as we sat on the fleece blanket of the secluded beach. A pair of loons swam in the water, unconcerned with our romance. My hand gently massaged a relaxed Kelly's masculine outline. I had to fly, so only one of us enjoyed the effects of the Allagash craft brew. Kelly moaned as I took him all the way, and not just by hand. He was explosive as he released.

"Oh man, Ryan, that was incredible," a breathless Kelly said. I held him as he still pulsates with small releases. His chest was coated in the creamy fluid of his desire.

"Told you this was an awesome lake," I whispered.

(Continued below)

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Ashland had patiently waited, but was now ready for play. Kelly washed off in the water as I walked with Ash up the shore. We circled around and waded through the harbor. I was erotically stimulated, but Kelly would take care of that later.

The clouds had filled the sky and a stronger wind blew out of the northwestern quandrant. The lake was getting a good chop. "Probably a good time to get out of here,". I announced. I was actually pretty nervous, the hills were a take off challenge. I had never done it in gusty wind. I said nothing to Kelly.

The plane rocked in the choppy waves. The winds were growing stronger by the minute. I finally confided in Kelly. "This will be a rough take off, hang on and stay buckled up," I instructed. "Gonna be bumpy," I added.

We went as far east as we could. I wanted to have lots of room to either clear the ledge or make a steep 180 and gain altitude. My hands were sweaty, and my bulge had shrunk. I throttled the plane full. Just as we shook with power, I let Betty start hurtling down the lake, bouncing hard over the wavy chop. As soon as we lifted off, I realized there was no way to clear the ledge. The winds pounded us with violent turbulence.

"Oh shit," I screamed.

dm106
12-05-2016, 07:21 PM
OMG, Ryan. Great story - what is your float plane?

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-06-2016, 03:38 AM
"Oh, babe, calm down," Alice said to Sky. "We can fix this." She led him out to a lounger on the deck. "Lay down and let me figure this out," she instructed. Alice leaned across Sky's chest, both hands working on the defunct zipper. "We just need this tooth to pop back down," she said as if an expert. Her breasts rubbed against Sky's chest. As much as he was frustrated, her soft body and breasts started turning him on.

Alice tried to push the zipper teeth back in line. Thinking they were there, she tugged at zipper. It would not budge. Seeking leverage, without thinking, she slipped her hand into Sky's crotch, right between his legs and pulled again. As she did, she tightly fondled his manhood, feeling all of him. "Alice!" Sky called out. He was hard, and she just made him more erect.

"Oops," she replied. She pulled her hand away.

"I gotta get out of this," Sky pleaded. As much as it was frustrating, being trapped in the tight, form fitting suit was also very erotic. His firm erection proudly stood outlined by the very suit he was trapped in. Alice's efforts to release him were making Sky that much more aroused. Alice knew it. As she tried to fix the zipper, Sky began to moan. His mind shifted from the stuck zipper to the stimulation he was feeling between his legs. Alice placed her hand back on him. This time he did not fight it.

-------

The down drafts over the ledge sheered the airflow over the wings. The ledge wall was dead ahead, the Cessna was being badly knocked by the sheer, pitching hard either way. I knew exactly what to do, acting fast. "Hold on, it's gonna get rocky," I called to Kelly. Ashland was strapped in, and thankfully calm. I banked steep and hard to north, trying for a very tight 180 degrees, the plane banked steep, bouncing in the wind. I watched as the nose swung around, the water directly off our banked right side. I fought the downdrafts as the agile plane swung around hard and steep, at 160 degrees into the turn I pulled back out of the turn letting the plane ease back to level flight, now heading east over the lake. As fast as we hit the turbulence caused by the ledge, we were now out of it.

"Its over," I said to Kelly. We leveled out 300 or so feet over the water. The rolling downdrafts behind us, I pulled back on the yoke and began our climb. We would do another steep 180 to head back west, clearing the ledge high and well out of harms way. Moderate turbulence from the cold front rocked us on the climb out, but nothing compared to what we just went through.

"Sorry about that,". I said as we climbed to 3000 feet, well above the ground wind. We turned south then east, heading home. The sky ahead still clear, the sky behind filled with the clouds of the approaching front.

"Other than the oh shit, you were pretty calm," Kelly said as we flew across the expanse of undeveloped woods. From this altitude we could see the pattern of logging roads weaving through the woods. Smaller lakes and ponds dotted the landscape. We picked up Maine route 11, turning north on our final leg home.

"I will make it up to you, that big jolt caught me off guard" I confessed as I reached over and took Kelly's hand. Several minutes later we began our descent to our home lake. "This one I can handle," I said with a grin. We came in on a low and slow approach. Other than two wave runners well out of our path, the lake was clear. "Here we go," I announced, flaps extended and air speed slowing. We crossed the shoreline at about 200 feet above the water, moments later the pontoons grabbed the water.

"Other than the take off, this was pretty cool,". Kelly said as we both stood on the dock. The plane secure, Kelly and I embraced. Feeling and urges returned for both of us, as our mid sections touched. Kelly pulled me into him, letting the gentle friction of our bulges rubbing together do its magic.

-------

"Alice, you are driving me wild," Sky moaned as Alice brought him to the edge. He was wiggling his legs and rocking his pelvic region. "Now I really gotta get out of this thing,". Sky pleaded. He knew that would not happen. The zipper was still jammed and Alice was more focused on other things. She lightly glided her finger along the outline of his erection, teasing the very tip of him. Sky moaned, he was breathing hard. He felt the eruption start deep, the force climbing through him. "I can't stop," Sky announced as Alice watched him thrust.

Sky laid breathless on the lounger. Not only was he still trapped in the tight spandex, but now it was soaked with more than sweat. "Please get me out of this thing," Sky asked emphatically.

"I don't know, I kind of like you in spandex,". Alice teased. She leaned in to inspect the stuck zipper. She pulled it back up and then tried to push the stray tooth flat. "Okay, here goes," she announced. She pulled the zipper down as hard as she could, but again it stopped. Alice wiggled and pulled. Finally she felt a bit of movement. She tugged again and it broke free. She got it pulled midway down. "Shall we zip it back up and see if it works? Alice teased.

"You better not," Sky replied. He jumped up and went back to the shower. Free of the skinsuit, Sky stood naked, letting the water rush over him. As he did, he tested the zipper, which now worked fine. He turned the water off, wrapped himself in a towel and emerged from the stall, just as the red and white Cessna made its final approach to the lake.

---------

It was Kelly's last full day at the lake. A stormy night had become a glorious day. I got up early, but skipped my swim. Instead, I snuck downstairs and started working on a special breakfast. Listening for any sounds of movement, I laid out two plates with fresh lobster omelets, a fruit salad, diced and grilled Maine potatoes lightly seasoned and home made blueberry muffins. I knew Kelly was probably awake, thinking I had gone swimming. I loaded the serving tray, including fresh ground brewed blueberry coffee.

"Go wake Kelly," I told Ashland, who knew exactly what to do. He trotted off to the bedroom to do his part in the grand scheme.

"Hi Ashland," I heard Kelly say. that was my cue.

"Happy final day,". I announced as I entered the room. What started as breakfast in bed was quickly shifted to breakfast on the balcony.

"I thought you would be swimming," Kelly said. "This is so awesome!"

"It's your day,".I replied. "We will do whatever you want."

"After breakfast, let's do one final kayak trip,". Kelly suggested.

We had a wonderful, sweet breakfast. "I am going to get my swimsuit on and get the kayaks ready," with that, I cleaned away the dishes and headed back downstairs.

The kayaks ready, I waited on the dock in my Turbo Long Beach brief. I was looking out at the lake when I heard Kelly walk onto the dock.

"I thought I'd try something new," Kelly said as he stood before me wearing one of the Speedo swim team print briefs I had given him. He blushed as he said it, standing before me looking totally hot. The brief fit him well. He looked totally hot.

"You rock that swimsuit," I complimented. He really rocked it well. He never took that suit off the whole day.

The end.

solarguy
12-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Thanks again for a great story!! I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

MISpeedo
12-19-2016, 02:33 AM
STS
Thanks again for the great story that you gave us. I know the amount of time you put into it and it is appreciated by all. Look forward to another one when you care to treat us again.
Thanks!!