PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite piece of Lycra gear?

speedoguy82
11-29-2014, 01:55 AM
And where do you wear it?

Mine is an Asics modified wrestling singlet: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000C46US/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?qid=1417229500&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

The material is tight enough, but still stretchy and very smooth and silky.

I love the way my bulge looks and feels in it too. I wear it around the house and for sleeping.

Once in a while I'll wear it with a shock doctor jockstrap and cup as well.

What do you guys like to wear most?

singletlover
12-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Wear most?……….Hmmmmmmmmm
Cannot decide. I usually go which what jumps into my head. Singlets, Speedos, undies, jocks, tights, and the occasional odd piece of underwear. MUST be lycra/spandex or it does not count.

swim suit eddie
12-12-2014, 07:53 PM
;) During the summer months, I wear speed,or Arena swim suits at the swim club. During the winter, I'll have nylon lycra leotard and tights or a one piece unitard. They all fit my late 40' year old body, still in good shape. nicely. I love the feel of them, sometimes when being at my doctor's for a physical, Depending on the season, I'll wear one of my snug swimsuits as underwear or a warm and snug one piece leotard during the cold winter months. I enjoy the snug and secure feeling in them before they have to come off. :(

singletlover
12-13-2014, 11:08 AM
Tell me Swim, where do you obtain you leotards. I am always looking for a new source.

speedoguy82
12-15-2014, 01:24 AM
I have thought about wearing some speedos for a physical, but never actually worked up the nerve to do it. So far I have just worn boxers or boxer briefs to my physicals. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so sitting on the table in any kind of underwear gets me a bit stiff, but I bet in a speedo I'd have a full boner.

swim suit eddie
01-06-2015, 03:00 AM
During the warm summer months, when called to get a physical at the doctor's I wear my favorite blue or a bright colored speedo swim briefs to the doctors. During the exam, I have to strip off my shirt and snug jeans. The doctor and nurse let me keep my snug speedo briefs on, as my physical is started. I'm sexually turned on from the feel of my soft and snug speedo swim briefs. When I'm told to strip it off. The doctor( female) smile and admire how nice my speedo looks on me, better than the usual boring boxers and tighty whities. ""Oh well", I undo the draw string, then pulling and tugging the clinging nylon down. The nurse looks every so often to see if I'll need help getting it off. And the doctor just gives her smile of approval, seeing me doing my speedo strip tease. After a lot of wiggling, pulling and tugging it off, my last protective barrier comes off showing all of me with a good healthy boner. The sensation of my speedo coming off and the anxiety of what the doctor is going to do during my physical is great. By the time the clinging speedo is unsnugged and falls to my ankles, I'm ready for to be examined. Wearing the soft snug speedo swim briefs, makes the process go a lot better, especially doing a striptease, getting them off.

swim suit eddie
01-06-2015, 03:00 AM
During the warm summer months, when called to get a physical at the doctor's I wear my favorite blue or a bright colored speedo swim briefs to the doctors. During the exam, I have to strip off my shirt and snug jeans. The doctor and nurse let me keep my snug speedo briefs on, as my physical is started. I'm sexually turned on from the feel of my soft and snug speedo swim briefs. When I'm told to strip it off. The doctor( female) smile and admire how nice my speedo looks on me, better than the usual boring boxers and tighty whities. ""Oh well", I undo the draw string, then pulling and tugging the clinging nylon down. The nurse looks every so often to see if I'll need help getting it off. And the doctor just gives her smile of approval, seeing me doing my speedo strip tease. After a lot of wiggling, pulling and tugging it off, my last protective barrier comes off showing all of me with a good healthy boner. The sensation of my speedo coming off and the anxiety of what the doctor is going to do during my physical is great. By the time the clinging speedo is unsnugged and falls to my ankles, I'm ready for to be examined. Wearing the soft snug speedo swim briefs, makes the process go a lot better, especially doing a striptease, getting them off.

swimlash
10-18-2016, 05:12 AM
I prefer speedos.

swim suit eddie
11-02-2016, 06:47 PM
During the spring and summer months my favorite lycra are Speedo, TYR or Arena brand swim briefs, feeling so soft and being snug and secure wearing them for swimming, but also as warm weather underwear. In the cold winter months I really like the warmth and snug feeling in Capezio or Danskin tights with a long sleeve leotard as winter underwear. When it's time to take them off, I feel like a little by again, loosing my favorite security blanket. It is hard to give up my clinging warm leotard and tights, when at the doctor's for a physical exam. I do take my time taking them off, slowly getting naked for the doctor, as I pull and tug pull the leotard and tights down and off, one layer at a time and do really tickle coming off. In the summertime, when I have to change out of my Speedo swim briefs after swimming,then taking a nice long warm shower, slowly peeling the tight wet swimsuit down and off,:D while feeling them soon slipping off my lower male anatomy and baring it all in the shower. Yes Speedo style swimsuits do tickle a lot coming off, especially the Arena nylon lycra polo swim briefs. "Yep" lycra swimsuits and winter underwear are great for all seasons.

7_of_Fine
01-13-2017, 09:52 PM
It would either be my fetish singlet, my black aussiebums or my "sleeve" briefs.

tawniessam
01-16-2017, 04:16 AM
From college for many years after, my favorite was a Missoni Mare men's brief. It was a pretty brief bikini, but was knitted from elasticized cotton in a classic Missoni pattern. I've never found another one like it and Missoni doesn't even make men's briefs today.

Once it wore out, my favorite moved to a black "No Pouch" brief from Parr of Arizona. I had two of these and wore them until the elastic in the waistband died.

Nowadays, my favorite Lycra has to be my Voler cycling shorts. I own quite a few. I'm not sure which are my favorite, but the padding in the Voler shorts protects my bony butt from the bicycle seat like no other.

If I stick to swimsuits, it would now be my Aussiebum Classic with Wonderjock. Unfortunately, I don't have occasion to wear it often.

SpeedoLadUK
05-29-2017, 03:59 PM
I love my numerous speedos (in particular an Andrew Christian solana bikini and a blue Aussiebum). I wear them for swimming and sunbathing and generally keep them for 'decent' purposes!!!
I do have a guilty pleasure for my red, Nike wrestling singlet though. I don't wrestle and I doubt I ever will, but I love wearing it around the house. I love how it hugs me and how it supports my package, no matter what state it's in :eek: :D

swim suit eddie
10-26-2019, 08:04 PM
I like a lycra nylon bright colored long sleeve leotard with a long back zipper, tights of same color and sexy clinging briefs underneath during the cold winter months. Under the right situations. It's a beautiful feeling. slowly having all those snug and warm layers of lycra slowly being striped off by her, layer by layer and soon totally in the nude, still very erect in a nice warm setting, like being readied for a shower.

swim suit eddie
11-13-2019, 04:58 PM
Like Iv'e said before, what my favorite piece of lycra gear is. It's quite arousing with other guys, like my cousin of same age wearing bright sky blue colored lycra leotard and tights with sexy, shiny panties underneath on Halloween. He really likes the feel wearing them with accessories and all, like cat ears, tail and painted whiskers on his face. After the costume party was over, we went to our uncles to finish Halloween night and found ourselves staying overnight. After stripping me out of all my Halloween spandex, then takes my cousin to the parlor room for changing into pajamas. I'm already wearing baggy shorts and bathrobe while watching him plead and pout to keep his lycra leotards on, but to no avail, I sat in the parlor room watching with much anxiety, seeing my cousin blushing and trying to cover his very obvious erection well out outlined in his tight Halloween outfit, when our uncle had the baggy pajamas ready for him to put on, then gently plucking off the cat ears, then the white stretch belt with his cat ail was unfastened and soon dropped to the carpeted floor. He was allowed to keep his lycra leotard, tights and shiny panties on a short time longer, when our uncle would say" it's time for those leotard and tights to come off to put on the pajamas. It was quite a sight seeing him being slowly stripped out of his leotards by our uncle, despite all his resisting and pouting, our uncle would say "everything comes off including whatever you're wearing underneath". The sounds of his whimpering and pleading for his cat leotard and tights and hearing the long back leotard zipper being opened was very exciting too, as his thrashing arms were peeled out of the clinging lycra leotard sleeves, then our uncle worked the tight lycra down and off his upper torso while making one of his favorite statements"leotard off, leotard and tights off, all off! My cousin squeezed his legs closely, savoring the snug and secure feeling in his lycra cat leotard and tights before being unsnugged and unwedgied from his excited lowers. Soon our uncle had him completely naked with his full bouncing hard on. Finally he was wearing in those baggy pajamas after his kicking feet were freed from the tangled leotard, tights and shiny panties. Later that night, he said he really liked wearing those cat leotard, tights and clinging panties on Halloween night and like me, those were his favorite pieces of lycra gear.

swim suit eddie
11-20-2019, 10:52 PM
As another addition to my favorite lycra gear happened just recently with me and some friends. We had to take late scheduled physicals and went right from our sports club, not even getting in any swim time. We were all wearing our favorite snug spandex lycra leotards with tight fitting Speedo style briefs underneath. I wore a snug pair of button up denim overalls with a one piece clinging unitard with a long back zipper underneath. It felt so nice and really tickled with my favorite Arena swim briefs. We arrived at the clinic when told to follow the nurse to the large examination room and told to strip naked and let her and the doctor know when we're ready. All thee of us stood in our spandex outfits and somewhat shy about being naked with one another in a medical setting. Later two of my friends were called into the examination room one by one and slowly peeling off their sexy spandex outfits with those tight sexy speedo style briefs. I was last,still dressed in my snug outfit, as my two friends now naked as can be, watched my medical plight begin. I was going have to to give up my snug outside covering clothes with my favorite lycra unitard and tight Arena swimsuit style lycra briefs. It was a slow process undressing, first unbuttoning those snug warm denim overalls and soon pulling and tugging them down and off with the nurse's help. like my friend when they had to strip off all their spandex leotards. It was time for my spandex unitard to come off, while the nurse would politely say "hold still now', as she slowly opened the long back zipper. It was a slow process for me to strip off that lycra unitard once she had me unzipped. i blushed while trying to to unsnug and peel it off, while my two naked friends waiting to be examined would joyfully continue to watch my plight, slowly giving up my favorite lycra unitard with those tight Arena swim briefs. Now I was naked too, after finally stripping off that sexy tight clinging unitard and Arena briefs. We all looked at one another's naked bodies with an erect penis. We really missed wearing our spandex outfits, especially me having to strip off all my snug clothes with my favorite tight one piece unitard that felt so nice, the few times wearing it with a swimsuit underneath. Soon all three of our naked bodies were looked over and examined by the doctor. We all had a change of clothes including ugly boxers for underwear to put on after our physicals. I certainly miss that tight sexy unitard and so did my friends missed wearing their leotards with speedo style briefs, yet it was some fun, while slowly peeling off all that sexy spandex for the doctor. spandex

Ethanroy011
02-19-2021, 06:18 AM
I prefer the speedos, bikini only.

SwimmerAlan
02-19-2021, 01:12 PM
Outside of swimsuits, my other favorite gear are my cycling kits. I love the feel of bib cycling shorts and matched top or the one piece triathlon kits. I wear them for cycling and competitions, but they also are fun for other things. Something fun about getting totally turned on and hard to the point of climax in a form fit bib or tri suit that you cannot slip out of quickly.

singletlover
02-20-2021, 12:30 PM
Alan try a wrestling singlet. Like a bib shorts, that I have a few of, wrestling singlets are a little more comfortable without the padding, and cheaper too.

sebbie
02-20-2021, 01:09 PM
Having tried three different brands, Russell, Elite Sports and asics my favorite is still the asics brand.

singletlover
02-21-2021, 12:40 PM
Sebbie, you obviously like compression wear. Try to find Clinch Gear Performance Singlet. Heavy weight and tight, very different. I did a search and it looks like they no longer do singlets. Bought mine in 2015.

Also look at the Cliff Keen Relentless Compression Gear Singlet. Also good

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/cliff-keen-relentless-compression-gear-wrestling-singlet-16ckeurlntlsssnglwrs/16ckeurlntlsssnglwrs

sebbie
02-21-2021, 03:44 PM
I like a snug-fitting singlet (no surprise there!). The Asics I wear are size US SM. The problem I have is that when I get the size that fits snug, the straps can become difficult to get over my shoulders. Perhaps part of this is due to the fact that I do a lot of stationary rowing as daily exercise.

But, in the case of the Asics I am able to get the straps over my shoulders without a lot of difficulty. The Asics brand has a fairly low cut front neckline and, as a consequence the straps are quite long and therefore stretch a lot.

The Red Russell singlet I have is another matter entirely. I ordered that in a US MED thinking that larger size might help getting the straps over my shoulders. The lower part fits less snug than the Asics as a consequence. But the front neckline is cut much higher and the straps are a good deal shorter, and with less stretch. They are a pain to get over my shoulders and even more of a pain to get out of. And overall the singlet lacks the sung fit the Asics has.

At Christmastime I ordered a blue Elite Sports strap in MED. The neckline is higher than the Asics and but lower than the Russell. The straps are in between the two as well. This is easier to get in and out of than the Russell but more difficult than the SM Asics brand. As singlet fun goes I still prefer the snug-fitting Asics brand for various reasons I won’t go into here.

A related topic is what to wear under the singlet. Interestingly these work well over compression tights and even a long-sleeved compression shirt. The singlets are actually easier to get on and off when the compression material is underneath.

Since I do a lot of stationary rowing and biking I am always looking for gear that makes the time for my workouts fly. This fits the bill. Given that my bottom gets a lot of wear and tear on the exercise equipment I use, I continue to use an undersized pair of tighty whiteys as the first layer. Then maybe a strap over that (with cup or not depending on my “mood” that day). The compression gear goes over that and finally the singlet. Between two different rowing machines, a stationary bike plus my weight machine I get a nearly 2-hour long workout every day. I am not sure I would be able to keep this up at this pace without all my gear I enjoy wearing so much. I am always in search of different ideas for gear that works when I am exercising. After all, I am 73 years old….

Ethanroy011
10-19-2021, 07:17 AM
I prefer the speedo as well and lyrca as well.