PDA

View Full Version : Nice Swimsuit

Kaden
11-15-2014, 07:15 PM
I guess I’m a late starter when it comes to swim briefs compared to most of you guys. It wasn’t until 22 that I really noticed speedo type swimsuits or thought about wearing them. I’ll describe for you the events that suddenly brought about the obsession.

It started at the gym. I began having Monday’s off from work and thought I’d work out during the day to beat the evening crowd. On that first Monday I noticed this really good-looking guy. He looked to be around my age, my height (6 feet), handsome and hard bodied. He was wearing one of those open-sided workout shirts, which displayed his ripped torso as he moved. I could not help but steal a glance at him now and then as he worked out.

I finished my workout and headed for the locker room. I went into the whirlpool where I was the only one. Although I preferred to be naked the gym required swimwear in the whirlpool so I had on my swim shorts. A minute later the good-looking guy walks in, as nearly naked as can be, wearing a very tiny, tight and bulging speedo. It was so low that his awesomely defined 8-pack abs and V-line were completely displayed along with quite a bit of his ass crack as he turned to get into the tub. He sat down, said Hi, I’m Mike, and asked if maybe we knew each other from somewhere. I said I didn’t think so and he said that I looked surprised to see him when he came in. I then blurted out, “Nice swimsuit.” He said that it was one of his old racing suits from back when he used to swim in high school, and that it really didn’t fit anymore but was good enough for the whirlpool with all the chlorine. He said it was the next best thing to naked and I replied maybe it was better than naked. He smiled. We talked mostly about working out and then he said he wished he could stay longer, but had to get back to his job. He stood up dripping wet, his muscled body glistening and the outline of his dick and balls clearly visible through his wet bulge. Great meeting you maybe we can work out together sometime he said as he turned around. Sure thing I said. I stared at his perfectly formed half exposed ass as he left the room. The wet, see-through fabric clung to his hard muscled cheeks as they moved side to side. I sat there in the tub for another 10 minutes while I waited for my boner to subside.

When I got back to the lockers he was gone, but I noticed his wet swimsuit lying on a bench. I thought I’d save it and return it to him next time I saw him. Back home I rinsed it and hung it to dry with my shorts, and put them in my gym bag so I would not forget to bring it back to the gym. Two days later full of curiosity I took the suit out to examine it. It was a faded blue size 26. No wonder it looked so small on him. He had to wear at least a size 30 like me. Perve that I was turning into I decided to try it on. It was stretchy but difficult to get over my thigh muscles. I finally got it up to cover my balls but my stiffening dick just stood erect out of top of the suit. Only the bottom half of my ass was covered. I admired myself in the mirror and stroked until an explosive load splattered the mirror. I went to the store that night and bought a size 28 racing brief because I liked the look better than the look of the nicer fitting size 30’s and 32’s.

I worked out with Mike the following Monday. Luckily he had time for the whirlpool. When I returned his suit to him he said I could keep it because he had a dozen others. I said no need and stripped down to show him my new swimsuit. He looked surprised and blurted out, “Nice swimsuit.”

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-15-2014, 09:55 PM
welcome to the board.

Dooley67
11-16-2014, 01:21 AM
Welcome to the board Kaden. I think you will enjoy it and from what you wrote (true life or fiction?), you'll be a fine contributor to the forum.

Dooley67

Kaden
11-19-2014, 03:49 AM
True life but simplified. Also, in real life it didn't end there, but we followed our sexual curiosity both in and out of speedos. I don't know if that would be too explicit for this board.

Dooley67
11-19-2014, 06:13 PM
True life but simplified. Also, in real life it didn't end there, but we followed our sexual curiosity both in and out of speedos. I don't know if that would be too explicit for this board.

I don't think there are any specific guidelines about explicit descriptions of sexual activities, but I for one much prefer to have things left to my imagination rather than reading an explicit description of what transpires between two people.

D67