PDA

View Full Version : question about Arena swimsuits

louis
08-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Would someone be kind enough to tell me what the most expensive Arena swinsuit is (BRIEF ONLY) material, price, style name, and outher caracteristics if possible and of course where to buy one, thanks a million in advance. Phil.

sebbie
08-14-2014, 02:13 PM
This is the most expensive of 10 Arena at Swimoutlet.com (brand new, unique design!)
http://www.swimoutlet.com/p/arena-ska-brights-brief-8114172/?color=9325

Byron
08-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Rather disappointing and expensive from Arena there Sebbie - brand new and unique design of Brights but already $8 is knocked off the selling price at S.O.
(Ska is apparently music from Jamaica - a precursor of reggae)

louis
08-14-2014, 10:39 PM
sebbie naw not very fussy over the design and have to agree with byron here.
By the way while waiting for a response I did more searching and bingo I did find the most expensive Arena suit its the powerskin arena brief (google Arena powerskin brief) y=the cost is 50.00 at most firms that sell Arena s but at polo loco swim shop you can get it at 37.00

JamesSwim
08-17-2014, 02:42 PM
sebbie naw not very fussy over the design and have to agree with byron here.
By the way while waiting for a response I did more searching and bingo I did find the most expensive Arena suit its the powerskin arena brief (google Arena powerskin brief) y=the cost is 50.00 at most firms that sell Arena s but at polo loco swim shop you can get it at 37.00

Some Arena suits come in a youth and adult cut. The youth sizes are smaller, but there's an overlap with the adult waist size. The youth version seems to have a slightly smaller side seam length. Look for "Space" or "Skys" briefs. There was a "Satamis" (made with Lycra") that seems to be discontinued but maybe some stores have it in stock.