PDA

View Full Version : wearing vintage swim suits from e bay,but not allowed to keep them on long

swim suit eddie
07-18-2014, 02:58 AM
My college buddy, just bought two sexy, men's European swim suits. I got to wear one with him at our college sports club, run by senior Frat house guys. The swim suit, he wore were French tan colored nylon swim briefs with side opening zippers and snaps at the top of the waist band. They fit in them very snug. including his behind. He really liked wearing them. He gave me a pair of soft and extra snug cotton lycra green, white and black vertical colored boxer brief style swim suit from the 70's. It also was very well lined inside with white cotton nylon. It also had a draw string and white plastic clip stretch belt' We wore our new swimsuit at the club, feeling great and getting nice compliments from the Frat house. My friend and I were called inside the frat house by several senior members. It was time to have the final part of our initiation. This was a surprise to both of us, as the senior guys ordered us to the main lounge. My fellow college mate and good friend, were still in our new vintage swim suits. We thought, we'll just get dunked in the pool, silly things put on our heads and possibly a good spanking. Our frat house leader let us know it was our time and what will happen to us, as several other senior frat house guys gathered to watch us go through the last part of becoming new members. We both stood there, only in our tight swim suits, with much anxiety. We were then blind folded, but they let us keep our hands free. The frat house leader said,"You will be stripped naked,those tight swim suit come off" I was somewhat fearful, but he is still shy and showing more anxiety than me. Soon we both were sexually aroused,by two guys feeling us up, all over bodies. he began pleading to them, not strip off his swim suit. The frat house leader then decided, he needed a good spanking for a start and also had my blind fold removed, so I could see what is going ot me very soon. My poor friend was given several hard swats on his still swim suit covered behind. Then the two guys stood him up and said it was time for him to bare it all. They liked how nice and tight his suit was. He was getting a full erection, now well outlined. he still kept pleading, not to take it off. One guy than unfastened one side snap on his waist band, then the other side snap was opened. My sexual aniexity was very high now, watching his tight french swim briefs, about to be stripped off, showing all of him. They watched him for a few minutes squirm and wiggle, as they now slowly unzipped the swim suit side zippers, one side at a time. He could feel the waist band loosening up,as his erect penis stretched the clinging tight material away from his waist. The frat house guys were having fun, getting the tight French swim suit off him, revealing all of his assets. Now they had both sides unzipped, the opened front part rested on his hard dick, standing at attention. the opened back dropped just below the upper half of his buns. still very snug in his behind and crotch. All the guys watching, now seeing his almost uncovered erection, cheered as he blushed and squeezed his behind buns tightly, trying to keep the unzipped suit snug in his behind and crotch. He was really blushing bright red too. Now the frat house leader said "finish stripping off that tight swim suit." Then they unfastened the zippers opening on the tightly clinging bottom leg bands. The sides of his swim suit separated quickly falling away from his lower torso, dangling down, showing all of his behind and reveling his whole erection. He kept his legs crossed, feeling the remaining swimsuit, still clinging in his crotch. The frat house guys gave his now bare behind a few swats with the paddle as he pouted some more. Now his moment of truth came when the dangling separated sides of the French swim briefs,still clinging in his crotch, were yanked free of his body. He let a loud yelp as the opened, dangling swim briefs, slipped free of his young body. He was taken to the side of the lounge,his naked body spanked some more and dosed with sticky molasses, all over his naked body. Now it was my turn as I was trembling,not sure what they would do to me once I'm naked. but was reassured by the senior frat house leader, that I was n't going to be hurt, but the same thing will be done to me as my friend. Now the two senior frat house guys walked around me as I stood in the center of the lounge, still in my 70's style soft snug swim suit, one size smaller on me. The soft extra snug feeling of the swim suit was giving me a good sized hard on.I was enjoying every moment of it, while the swim suit was still on me. Now their fun with me began. The white stretch belt was popped opened by one guy as the other was reaching under the close fitting waist band and uncovering the draw string. I had such a god sized erection, from the soft snuggness of my swim briefs and his nice hands, slowly untying the draw string. One guy remarked how soft, yet tight it was on me. Now my unfastened stretch belt was dangling at my sides belt with the untied draw string, then one guy slowly rolled the cotton lycra swim suit down, off my waist. it tickled so much. I wondered how difficult it was going to be, getting it unsnugged from my erect dick and behind. They had the swim suit rolled down below my hips. I'm going to be nude very soon. I looked down seeing the dangling draw string and stretch belt, noticing how the swim suit was rolled down like a bikini, with my full erect dick still encased in it. I was getting such a nice sensation now from the soft cotton nylon pressing securely over my hard dick and in my behind The two frat house guys let me wiggle and squirm, covering my still covered erection and behind. Then the frat house leader said" strip it off him, now." One guy was trying to hold my squirming body still as the other stretched and peeled the soft, snug swim suit off my full hard on. Then both guys firmly worked the tight swim out of my behind, peeling it down and off me. I just let a few kiddie like yelps as they freed my kicking feet. Now I was naked with my friend, getting spanked and and covered with molasses. Soon our initiation was over, we took our frat hose pledge, naked as can be, covered in sticky molasses. He and I took nice long showers, putting on boxer shorts and tee shirts The guys were glad to have us as member now and we both did enjoy our final initiation. What was so interesting,that we were wearing those 70's French and cotton nylon swim suits that my friend got on e bay. The frat house guys liked our swim suits, especially getting them off us. I still have mine and still fits me well. The french briefs, were lost on his honeymoon. But it was great wearing them for our frat house initiation. Nothing like wearing a vintage swimsuit.