PDA

View Full Version : who else wears

Just me
01-09-2014, 06:52 PM
:p Does any one else wear a tie string bikini swim bottem? I do at home<

swim suit eddie
03-29-2014, 07:13 AM
I can remember several years ago, I was staying in Australia sometimes, I went with friends to the beaches in the Sydney area. I always wore baggy American board shorts on the beach. I was in great shape and and in early 30's. My Aussie friends thought i should wear a less covering swim suit. They all wear Speedo suits and look good in them. My roommate had a collection of sexy men's swim suits, he had a few pairs with him, he bought in Brasil and France. One day when were going swimming , he gave me a beautiful sky blue, colored French briefs with leg ties, like a bikini. They had a white inside lining, a thin white belt, with a silver buckle, with a draw string too. I always wanted to wear Speedo type swim briefs, but to shy about it. I tried the swim suit on and it fit perfect, he tied the leg ties for me as to keep my behind from getting sunburned, but this swimsuit pressed in back, exposing my lower behind. I really liked it, the nylon felt so soft and snug, I was getting a boner. My friend said for me not worry, we all get a hard on, wearing Speedo briefs. We went swimming for a while in the ocean and then at the pool. Even when the suit was wet, it felt so nice and snug. We went back to our friend's home, still in Speedos My roommate was wearing a deep colored green Speedo, it fit him well and he looked great. Our friends house had a nice bath and shower room, where we could change. My roommate got us towels with a change of clothes and boxer shorts. We were both feeling horny from being around those beautiful Australian women and wearing those tight swim suits. We went into the shower together, when he offered to help me out the tight blue swim suit. I said "okay, I'll get your Speedo off you" As we were showering, he said"lets get you stripped first. He then reached own on the leg ties and slowly undid them, I had such a boner as I felt the leg bands ride up in my ass, then he unbuckled the the white belt. as I stood trying to cover my full hard on encased in blue nylon. He said it will take a bit of doing getting it off, that's why he wanted to help me. I said I loved wearing this swim suit and enjoying the feel of soft and snug it was. He now reached under the wet waist band, uncovering the draw string and, slowly untied it I looked down seeing the dangling leg ties, white belt and silver buckle undone and now he had the draw string untied. He was having fun with me as this was first time I wore any European swim wear. He was still in his green Speedo, now showing his boner He then stretched the waist band and began pulling down the clinging wet swim suit, it was so snug on me and I really loved the feel of it, Now the feel of the snug blue nylon slowly coming off my hips was tickling me as he pulled tugged the wet suit down. I loved the feeling of his hands stripping me bare. As I looked down again, I saw the rolled down inside white lining showing, with the deep blue out side disappearing under the lining. He gave me a swat on my now almost bare behind as i let out a yelp for joy. Now the fun began for me, as he stretched the rolled down nylon front, trying to free up my boner, the feeling was magnificent, The feel of tight wet soft nylon slipping down and finally coming off. Once I was bare, I got him out of his wet Speedo. As for wearing swimsuits with leg ties I liked the kind my friend let me wear, they were briefs. I think the side should be left to the girl's bikini swim suits.

nkdnick
04-04-2014, 01:20 AM
yes i do at home too r just a tanga bikini,

Schoolspeedo
05-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Not a tie side string but a solid string bikini. I have a tiny yellow string bikini with 3/4 back made by Dore which I have worn on holiday to Lanzarote and Menorca a few times. My first time I had rented a small house with pool and on my first day just after arriving I lost no time in slipping into it. It felt so good to have on such a tiny garment and the yellow colour is so vibrant. The front did little to hide my form which a female friend had once labelled as obscene and vulgar. I was enjoying the pool in my miniscule bikini when there was a knock at the side yard gate. I climbed out of the pool with the bikini clinging to my body and very revealing and opened the gate where I found a young woman in her 40s but quite plump and wearing a long flowing dress quite low cut. As she informed me that she was the leasing agent and wanted to check that everything was ok I saw her eyes drop down to my bikini and gave a big smile. I said I would put some shorts on but she said not Tomas she thought the suit was very cute. I asked her into the yard and we chatted for a short time with her giving my bikini frequent looks. After 20 mins or so she started to leave and said that I probably wouldn't need to wear anything more than my bikini as the weather was due to be very hot to which I made a remark about having only one such bikini with me. She then told me about a shop where a friend of her had a good selection of similar bikinis and also offered to bring a selection with her on her next visit or could meet me to introduce me to her friend. To be continued....

SwimTeamSpeedo
05-22-2014, 09:30 PM
You must have made her day...

knikon
06-01-2014, 02:39 AM
I spent all last weekend looking for a mens tie string bikini. Unfortunately they are impossible to come by and when you do see one it is poorly made or designed or fitted. I ended up getting a large one at target (You can guess what section I found a tie string bikini in there) for the moment... I love the look and feel (very sexy) but there is no good tie string bikini made for men out there. I am almost considering getting a singer machine and making myself one...

The reason why men look terrible in tie strings has everything to do with the lack of good design behind one.

mrb1
11-30-2014, 01:55 AM
Dore will make you one. Just ask. That is where mine came from.

PSDave
12-01-2014, 11:39 PM
I have worn string side suits for years and at home the tie side ones. I was on a trip once and had no suit so I went into a shop that carried nothing but swimwear for men and women. I spotted the tie side one and asked if they had them that didn't tie -- they did not. I went ahead and purchased the tie side one and wore it to the beach. I headland down on a lounge and dozed off in the Mediterrian sun. When I woke I saw the time and quickly stood up to leave. I did not realize that someone had untied the sides as i slept there and when I jumped up the suit fell off and onto the ground half under the chaise. It was a minute or two before I realized what had happened -- mostly prompted by whistles and laughter. I covered myself with my hands and tried to get the suit back on. If you have ever worn a tie side suit you know it is no easy task. Finally the beach attendant realized my dilema and came over to hold up a towel or me to get dressed behind. I was totally embarrassed and probably was 5 shades of red. The beach attendant said he enjoyed it -- he had watched me struggle with getting the suit on and I got a couple pat on the backs and one "call me" from a cute topless girl with al most the same suit on. The next day when I arrived at the beach the attendant came up and double tied the sides so they wouldn't come undone. When I asked how i would get out of the suit he offered to come to my room and help me --- that is a story in itself. I still have that bright yellow unlined tie on suit. Never worn it in public again -- but often at home. In public I stick to the string side or regular 1" speedos