PDA

View Full Version : The Holiday Classic Meet

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Writers note: the following story is fictional based liberally on my swim team experiences. All of the people described are of legal age (not minors). Some graphic content. This is original content.

It was one of the most important meets of the year, and all of us were really keyed up, primed to give our best swims of the season, and to enjoy some fun in a warm and sunny climate. It was college break, so in addition to the meet, we were getting two free days after to enjoy the Florida sunshine. It was a team tradition all the swimmers and divers looked forward to. Six teams, some of the best from up and down the East Coast would be there. It meant lots of great, and hot swimmers. Lost a fast swimming, and lots of fun! The facility was a 50 meter outdoor pool. The chance to be outside swimming was rare, all our other events in indoor pools.

The teams shared a large locker room, which meant you got to meet swimmers from the other teams. While we were all competing against each other, the interaction was always sincere. I was in the locker room getting changed into my suit, along with several other swimmers from our team. There were about 25 swimmers in there from various teams, all changing into our respective team suits. That’s when I first spotted this incredible looking swimmer. He was all the way at the end, and had already put on his team suit. He swam for the Gamecocks, and had a really hot looking maroon team suit. The suit fit him well, hugging his masculine, well defined body like a glove, albeit a very tight glove. He was as tall as me, 6’4”, but he looked to be better built in his upper body. I could not help but stare, as I held my black and gold team suit in my hands, naked. He looked down at me and our eyes met for a second, but he was oblivious to my intent stare. Breaking the hold he had on my attention, I slipped my suit up my legs, realizing that if I did not, my arising interest would be clearly visible.

“Hey dude, we gotta get moving, coach wants us out there,” said Zachary, breaking my attention. Zachary was my best friend on the team, and my roommate. We have known each other since we both started swimming, and we got recruited at the same time. We were pretty much inseparable.

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, waving him on, “be there in a minute… just making sure the good are packed up.” I smirked at Zach as I said it. When I turned back around, the unknown swimmer had moved in front of a tall mirror. He stood there for several seconds, in just his team suit, and adjusted himself several times, each time checking how he looked. In my mind he looked just fine. He was positioned down, forming a round bulge that blended nicely with the lines of his body. He clearly was meticulous about his appearance, or something.

I started walking toward the restroom just to see him up close. “Hi,” I said as I walked up to him. “Hey,” he replied, as he pulled his strings to tie his suit. “USC, good team” I added, extending my hand. “Hey thanks, you guys are too,” he replied. His smile was awesome, and his voice deep. He looked like he walked out of an Olympic swimming portrait. I really wanted to meet this guy. I wondered whether the feeling could possibly be mutual.

“My name is Ryan,” I added as we shook hands, his grip strong.
“Phillip,” he replied, “nice to meet you.”
“Maybe we’ll catch up latter, “ I said, thinking immediately that sounded really stupid.
“That’d be cool” Phillip replied. And with that he turned and headed toward the door.

I went into the shower area and got a quick spray of cool water. There was no way I was in any condition to walk out to the pool, my tight team suit was being put to the test with my rising excitement. It had been some time since I had a boner at a swim meet, and really didn’t want to have that happen again. Now, all I had to do was figure out how to get my mind on swimming and not on Phillip.

I was the last swimmer to get to our team bench. Probably the only one who needed a cold shower before arriving. And my mind was definitely not yet on swimming… and the cold water did not seem to be working well. I sat next to Zachary.

“You look to be a little horny,” Zach whispered.

To be continued….

a speedo minded guy
11-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Please start this story soon. You have another hit on your hands. Keep up the great work.

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Please start this story soon. You have another hit on your hands. Keep up the great work.

See edited post above. Let me know what you think...

snakestone91
11-12-2011, 01:49 PM
nice one, mate.........

a speedo minded guy
11-14-2011, 12:36 AM
You r a great story teller. It keeps getting better and better. Please continue and hurry.

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-17-2011, 01:12 AM
“Be quiet,” I said back to Zach. I was not only horny, but getting a pretty big boner. “F..k,” I thought to myself, as I sat there feeling the hardness in my suit. I could not believe I had a boner. This had not happened to me at a swim meet since high school. Zach, ever the jokester was no help. As the coach went over the days events, Zach slid his leg up against mine, and with all the eyes on coach, he put his hand on my inner thigh, and rubbed my leg. He knew it would make me nuts.

“Stop it,” I whispered. Zach chuckled and said “just helping you out.” Zach was really cute, and while we were just friends, great friends, he could get me turned on. So, his antics only made matters worse, which is what he wanted. “Dude, you better hope we don’t have to get up soon,” Zach whispered, “you look kinda hard.” He was right, there I was, no towel, no shorts, and a raging boner in my tightest racing suit. I think it took a good ten minutes for everything to calm down enough to not be obvious. Of course, I didn’t help it by looking around to see where Phillip went. I wanted to see him. I finally caught glimpse of him across the pool, with his team. His spiked blonde hair stood out, as did his height.

Turns out we would overlap in one event, the IM, which is four strokes, fly, back, breast and free. The roster revealed we were the same age, but he was originally from the Mid west, I was from way up in Maine. He was blonde and hot, I was darker hair and probably not as hot (at least I did not think so). Coach said his overall times were in line with me, but his breast stroke was killer good. My win was the fly, breast was my weak link. No matter, I was so excited that I might get to talk to him again. It was OK if he kicked my butt. While we swim we are fierce competitors, but most swimmers are pretty cool about the competition thing outside of the pool.

I had really great swims leading up to the big event. I was now focused on the meet, but still looking forward to seeing Phillip again.

“Hey, we meet again,” Phillip said as we approached the warm up pool. A smaller, 25 yard pool adjacent to the bigger competition pool.
“Yeah, we actually swim the same IM event” I said. He looked really hot.
“I’ll go easy on ya,” he said, smirking. With that we both jumped in and swam a few laps at an easy pace. “Hey, what hotel are you guys at?” he asked.
“Embassy Suites, out by the airport,” I replied. They were in town, which was disappointing.
“Would be real cool if we were at the same one,” Phillip replied as he set off on a second set of warm up laps. I dipped under water and watched as he swam off, His lean body sliding through the water. Damn, he looks really good, I thought, and not just his awesome looks. He was clearly a really good swimmer. Although, his silhouette was sweet, enough to make a straight guy horny.

Phillip climbed out of the pool. The water drained from his suit, as it clung tightly to him. Even more revealing than ever. Even in the cool water, I could feel my excitement rise. He turned back and stood for a second. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. “Hey, good luck Ryan, let’s stay friends no matter what,.” I just melted. Not only was he handsomely hot, he was a sweet and kind as I could imagine. “Absolutely, “ I replied. Absolutely indeed…. (to be continued... if you like the story, please let me know ;) )

solarguy
11-17-2011, 01:36 AM
I am really loving this story! Thanks for all your hard work!

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-17-2011, 02:00 AM
I am really loving this story! Thanks for all your hard work!

A little encouragement goes a long way...thanks! :)

a speedo minded guy
11-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Wow, great story. keep up the great work. I am hard in my speedo now. Waiting for the next chapter.

inmywetbikini
11-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Love the story ... tell us what happened next!

SpeedoAZ
11-25-2011, 05:52 PM
How about another chapter....

SwimTeamSpeedo
11-27-2011, 12:01 AM
went on a cruise for the holiday... next chapter coming. Spent a week in my hottest looking swimsuits...

a speedo minded guy
11-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Sounds great. We await with great anticipation

solarguy
11-27-2011, 12:08 PM
As much as I am looking foward to the next chapter, I think we'd all like to hear about your vacation too. Tell us about what you wore! I'm kinda jealous!!

Swimmboy
11-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Nice story - waiting to read the next part!

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Writers note: Not quite as much "action" in this one (besides loving brief swimwear, I also really am a swimmer). But it sets the stage for subsequent chapters. Hope you like it. STS.

Phillip looked awesome as ever as we lined up for our event. In fact, his wet body looked even more exciting than ever, the water glistening on his shoulders and his tight maroon racer clinging tightly to his body’s outline. I really had to stay focused to keep my mind from wandering to other events beyond swimming. The worst is to get aroused on the starting blocks, not only because of the obvious visibility, but any distraction will cost time. But I could not help it. Phillip looked hot and I did not mind looking. As we prepared for our events, Phillip rubbed his hands down his chest, glancing down his body. He then went across his suit, and adjusted his position, which totally turned me on. I wasn’t sure, but it looked like he was looking a little bigger in that area. Next, he untied his suit and then tugged and retied it, slipping the strings neatly back inside. By now, I was mesmerized by his little pre-race ritual. Just before we got on the blocks, he went to the pool and cupped some water, pouring it on the front of his suit. Now I was certain he was getting turned on. He looked at me and smiled, “hate when that happens” he said, pointing to himself. I smiled back and said “you look fine, lets get on with this race.” Meanwhile I knew my state of manhood display was far more aroused than his.

The worst thing a swimmer can do in a race, besides lose, is look over at another swimmer while racing. “Focus on the race” I kept repeating to myself. I caught a glimpse of Phillip as we flew off the blocks, his start seemed a bit faster than mine. The first leg, the fly was all mine, and I think I had a good lead, which held on the back. However, Phillip closed on the breast stroke and by the end of that leg it seemed we were neck and neck. While I tried to not look, what I could see, he was kicking ass. We hit the wall for the turn into the free. I pushed hard and got a good turn. I knew I had gained, I could not see Phillip at all in my peripheral. I pushed hard for the first 25, and again got a good turn, but Phillip was right there, just fractions behind me into the turn. His push must have been strong, because once again he was right against me. Whatever arousal I had before the start was clearly gone, all the blood flowing to push my muscles to the finish. We were stroke to stroke on each other (in a swimming way). Half way down the final 25 meters, the time had come to push this race. I surged, stretching my reach, pulling with more power, and kicked as strong as I could. Phillip responded quickly, and we stayed neck and neck. As we approached the wall I closed my eyes and reached as far as I could and gave it as much surge as I could. My fingertips hit the timing pad, with that I pushed back away… on my back and catching my breath. It was almost like the biggest orgasm of my like.

In the lane next to me, Phillip was doing the same. I stood, watching him slowly stroking backwards. Our eyes met. He was as out of breath as I was. “You kicked my ass,” I said, grasping the lane line and still gulping air. He smiled, then said “no, I think you got that one…” Turned out we had finished so close it was being reviewed. Phillip looked as hot as ever. Drained from the race, but still hot. He stood up and we faced each other. “Awesome swim, mate” he said, “no matter what, you led me to my best time ever.” He was so cute and so sincere. As much as I was turned on, my body had no desire yet to respond, but soon it would.

We both climbed out of the pool. We had both made the finals, which would happen tomorrow. Phillip was ahead of me, and I watched him climb out. He looked so awesome, as his package cleared the pool and he lifted his legs onto the side to stand. Finally, I could feel the tingle of arousal return between my legs. For each of us it was our last event of the day.

“How about a quick warm down?” Phillip queried. How could I resist. His smile was as sweet as ever. After that we would head to the locker room .
“You read my mind” I said, as I came up beside him. “That was a great race,” I added. With that we jumped into the warm up pool for a few laps. Deliberately, I let Phillip go first, the view from behind was so good.

To be continued

Byron
12-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Yes, keep going. Some of the action necessarily has to be in the pool - it is part of the overall story - and it felt as if we were in a lane alongside you both.

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Rather than rush into the locker room after our warm down swim, we decided to sit in the stands and watch some of the other events finishing up. Finally, I thought, a chance to really get to know each other. We sat on one of the bleachers near the starting blocks, Phillip to my left. We were both still wet from the warm down swim, and the water glistened off him. “It feels good to be done for the day”, Phillip said, leaning back, resting his upper back against the bench of the seats behind us. His legs spread moderately, creating an almost sensual look. I could feel my interest rising as I took in the view of him sitting there.

“Yeah, but we go again tomorrow,” I replied, “need to get some good rest tonight.”

“Tomorrow, its not going to be you by a hair,” Phillip challenged, smiling. His first reference to how our race turned out.

“Hey, what was that tie and retie your suit ritual?’ I asked, referring to his pre race preparation at the starting block. “Never seen that before.”

“Long story,” he replied. Phillip then proceeded to tell about a high school meet, the state finals. He was so excited about the meet that he got on his suit, and rushed out of the locker room. One minor issue, he forgot to tie his strings. He said it was fine for his first event, and he never even realized that the suit was untied. “You know,” he said,” the race suits already fit pretty tight, just didn’t even think about it. Guess I was pretty pumped for the meet” On his second event, after his suit was good and wet from his earlier swims, he got on the blocks. The bell goes off and he dives from the block, hit’s the water, and when he went to kick, he feels this thing holding his legs. “I lost my entire suit, it was down around my knees. So I had to stop, stand up and in front of everyone, pull my suit back up, tie it,” he paused. I was bent over in laughter. “Needless to say, I lost the race, didn’t event go on. The worst part was, I had to climb out and everyone knew what happened. Luckily the water kind of hid everything from view, I mean people knew I had no suit on in the water and got to watch me put it back on, but they could not see it all clearly. So ever since, I untie and retie my suit before every event, and I make sure I retie it before I start practice, too.”

“Well,” I said, “you look mighty hot standing there tying up your suit, gives your fans quite a show.”

Phillip’s laugh and smile were infectious. He looked hot as heck, sitting there laughing and smiling, bare-chested and in that hot maroon suit. As well as we were hitting it off, and as much as it seemed we were on the same track, I could not help but wonder for sure if he was just a nice, hot guy, but straight or was this possibly for real? Whatever the case, just the thought was making the fit of my suit tighter and tighter, and my bulge was certainly getting larger. I was positioned up, and once again I was stressing the top of my suit. Here I was, once again rock hard in my team suit, not sure what I was going to do when it came time to stand up.

I slid my hand down and tried to adjust myself, but that didn’t really help. Phillip looked at me and chuckled, “Man, you need a cold shower or a jump in the pool,” he said, “or something”.

“I know, I can’t believe this” I replied, gently moving my left leg back and forth. I decide there to go for broke, “you’re kind of turning me on,” I added, hoping he would respond in a positive way.

To be continued

a speedo minded guy
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Wow, what a story. My suit is getting very filled out too. Please continue.

a speedo minded guy
12-20-2011, 03:35 PM
SwimTeamSpeedo, We are awaiting your next installment.

inmywetbikini
12-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Yes, don't keep us waiting!

Byron
12-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Your fans await............the viewings figures must be proving something

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the posts... yes the next episode is coming... just been busy.... maybe the next day or so....;)

SwimTeamSpeedo
12-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Phillip looked at me with this weird smile on his face, almost a grimace. I was not sure if it was shock, anger or happiness. “I’m sorry,” I said, quietly, “that just came out.” I knew I had blown it. In an instant, I went from a state of arousal to total deflation. At least my erection problem was gone, I thought.

Phillip stammered a little, for sure adding to my uncertainty. He slid his hand to mine, which was still on my leg. “No reason to be sorry,” he said, holding his hand over mine. “I think you are a really hot looking guy, and I am glad you like me, too.” He smiled at me. He looked so cute, so sincere. He also still looked hot as any guy I had ever seen. The funny thing is, he looked hot in a deeper way. While I did not immediately return to my earlier state (thankfully), I was far more turned on by him than before. “I’m kind of exploring” he added, “and you seem like a really nice guy. Plus you turn me one, too.”

We both smiled. In that moment, we forgot where we were, and we kept our hands together. If anyone saw, no one said anything, but for two guys on college swimming, it as a big deal. Finally, Phillip broke the moment saying “however, you were just lucky today, and I am still going to kick your ass tomorrow” And with that he laughed and said “let’s go get changed.”

We chatted as we changed. It’s funny how guys go from these tiny little swim suits to regular clothes. Nonetheless, we both subtly checked each other out as we dressed. He was cut, I am not. He wore boxer shorts under his jeans, I wear boxer briefs (or old practice suits) under mine. He looked hot as hack in his tight jeans. I was hoping he liked how I looked in my button fly 501’s. We talked about school, what our majors were, where we grew up.

Zach, along with most of the rest of the team had joined us in the locker room. I introduced Zach. Zach was still in his suit, dripping wet. He had swam the last event of the night. Even though he was straight, he looked real hot, and I know Phillip was taking him in. A little jealousy rumbled in me. Zach stood there chatting in his wet suit. He talked about his race, congratulated us on ours. Zach had placed second in his event, strong enough to get him to the finals tomorrow.

“See you guys tomorrow” Phillip said, grabbing his bag and heading out to their team bus.

Zach, I may have mentioned, was my best friend on the team. We swam all the way up together and when we got recruited to the same university, we agreed that no matter what we were going to go to that school. We were roommates, both in the dorm and on team trips. Zach may have been the first boy I was attracted to. In high school and on club team, seeing him in his swim briefs was always a turn on for me. The best part was, even though he was straight, he really liked wearing brief style suits, not just for swimming, but at the beach and stuff as well. In fact, we often would hang out studying wearing our suits. Sometimes that would lead to other things, but never together.

When we got to the hotel, a bunch of the guys decided to go hang out in the hot tub. Zach put on one of his favorite suits, I am not sure the brand, but it was not the usual Speedo, Tyr or Nike. It was more narrow cut, and he looked amazing in it. It was mostly red, with blue trim. If was really low cut, and his package filled the whole suit out. “That’s pretty hot” I said. “I am glad Rachel (Zach’s latest girl) isn’t here, you have no room to get hard,.”

“Ha, ha,”, he said. “Maybe I wore it to make you excited,” he laughed. Rachel had actually bought it for him. I put on a black and gold print Tyr. It was an old practice suit, so it was a little worn, but I loved how it fit. We grabbed our key card and headed down to the pool area.

After a while most of the guys got out of the tub and jumped in the pool to cool down. A few other guys on the team had on old Speedos or such, but most of them had shorts or even just wore their boxer shorts over their suits. I always thought it was funny how some guys will wear a brief suit all day at a meet, but then can’t wear it anywhere else. Any way, that left the hot tub all to us.

“You really like that guy?” Zach asked, adding that he could tell I was really turned on to him.

“What gave it away?” I asked, “the fact that I got so hard I almost lost it?”

“Yeah, you did have a problem there” Zach added. “I felt bad for you, you were so screwed, even sitting it was clear you had a huge boner” he laughed.

“It’s not funny” I said, blushing.

Zach was very open minded, so we talked about what made Phillip so interesting. His muscular body, his smile, the way his suit looked on him. Zach admitted he thought Phillip was a very attractive guy. I always wondered about Zach. Despite being straight, he always seemed to have an eye for the hot guys. He said it wasn’t sexual, but I was never really sure. Unfortunately, the whole conversation was making me excited again. Between talking about Phillip and looking at Zach, I could feel my excitement rise. Plus, I was so turned on earlier, so I was already feeling excited even before we got to the pool. The looser fit of my suit wasn’t helping. When we got out of the sauna, it was once again clear that I was rock hard, and the stretched out suit clung to me, showing exactly how hard I was. I quickly grabbed a towel.

It was going to be a long, hard night as I anticipated the big day ahead. Zach and I never changed. We hung out until the suits were dry, then we went to our room, laid on our beds and chatted. I was still pretty aroused, and probably needed to take care of it, but never before a meet. I fell asleep on top the bed, still in that Tyr suit, and probably giving Zach quite a show.

To be continued….

a speedo minded guy
12-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Another great part of the story. Cannot wait for the next part. Please don't keep us in suspense for the next part.

rob_speedos
12-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Loving your story, you've been getting me all worked up and sweaty sitting here reading in my speedos. Don't stop there!

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-03-2012, 01:54 AM
Sometime during the night I must have taken off that black and gold Tyr. I had fitful sleep, and every time I woke, it seemed like I was hard as a rock, even as I woke for the morning. Zach was already up and in the shower. I laid there, fully hard, feeling kind of horny. I debated about taking care of the situation, but opted to wait. “Conserve your energy,” I thought, despite having both the desire and the need. Even as I pulled the covers off, and stood, it did not seem to let up. While Zach and I have both seen each other with full on erections, I really hoped he didn’t come out of the shower until I could grab a towel. I finished wrapping the towel, just as I heard the water cut, and he emerged from the shower, dripping wet and stark naked. Not exactly the sight I needed to make things calm down.

We slipped on our wind pants and team sweatshirt and headed for the lobby. A quick breakfast and then off to the pool for the last half day of the meet.

We were the first team at the pool. We had the locker room to ourselves, which seemed weird. I got changed out of my wind pants and slipped on the team suit. We wore a different set of team race suits. Our suits yesterday were black with gold trim (team colors). These were the reverse, gold with black trim. Because the gold tended to show through, the front was lined with black right where all a guys stuff is. It was weird, the black made sure nothing was clearly visible, but wherever your parts pushed against the suit, the black showed up through the gold, so I am not sure it was all that much less revealing. Most of the guys hated them, but I thought they looked pretty hot. Zach looked especially hot in his, and we weren’t even wet yet.

No sign of Phillip or his team. Coach gathered us for a run down of the day. As he went through the schedule, I saw Phillip come out of the locker room. He looked as hot as yesterday, wearing the same suit he had on yesterday. He was tying his strings as he walked out onto the pool deck. He was with two other guys from his team, they all were carrying on as they headed over to other side of the pool. I could feel my excitement rise, but thankfully not like yesterday. Phillip looked around, but did not see me.

“Ryan, you are up first, in thirty minutes. You are lane 3 when we start” coach directed. “Don’t overdo the warm up, you got some tough swimmers to beat, and you almost got bit by that USC swimmer yesterday. I want you loose, relaxed and ready.”

“Got it,” I said, as I stood, adjusted myself and walked to the warm up pool.

“Go get ‘em, hot shot” said Zach, as he tapped my butt. “Don’t get too distracted checking out Phillip.”

Phillip stuck very much to himself, not even acknowledging me. Even when I gave him a nod, he did not respond. He looked all business, as we lined up for our event. He was in lane 6, two lanes between us.

“Good luck, have a great swim” I said, hoping he’d warm up
“You too,” he said. No smile. Nothing.

I watched as he did his string tying routine. “Hope you get them in a knot” I thought spitefully. Nothing worse than trying to get out of your suit and have your strings in a tight knot.

Pop! The gun went off and we all dove off the blocks. I could not see Phillip at all, nor did I really look. I was fired up to kick butt. I went out as strong as I have ever swam. Hit the wall and had a solid turn, good push. I covered that first 25 right on my fastest split ever. Phillip was off to a fast start. He was lock step with the swimmers in both adjoining lanes. He finished the 50 fly with his best split time ever, and was off to a solid back. His kick was strong, his reach long and reaching.

I was strong off the back, and had a good lead on lanes two and four. I tried to see where the others were, but did not want to lose time. I was sure Phillip was close, if not ahead, but really could not see him. Breast was my weakest leg. I had pressed hard on the back, building on my strong fly time. I needed as much padding into the breast as I could get. Phillip came off the back right in line with the swimmer in lane 5, but like me could not see beyond that. He flipped and pushed into the breast stroke, his strongest leg. He was going to dominate this leg.

I kicked hard the last 25 of the free, reaching out as far as I could, and pulling hard. I stayed focused on the lane marker, head down, tucked and streamlined. No extra drag anywhere. I looked at nothing, just pressed hard, every ounce of energy being put into the final push. My fingers hit and I pressed back, I rose from the water, and as I did I watched as Phillip’s head came up right with mine. Whatever the outcome we were close.

Phillip broke into a smile. So did I, as I laid back and dunked. We were both breathless, as if we had just had the most wild, passionate sex ever. Within fractions of a second, it seemed every swimmer was up. The race was over. Whatever the outcome, it was what it was. We climbed from the pool. We hugged, probably for longer than we should have.

“Great race,” said Phillip.

“I never saw you,” I replied.

“Me neither, but no matter what it was a great race,” he said. “Sorry I was such a jerk earlier, just was so focused on the swim.”

He was still breathless, as was I. Somehow, though, he looked incredibly sensuous winded. His muscles were tight from the event, and firm. His suit clung to him, wet. As we stood there, Phillip looked me up and down.

“Wow, those are quite the team suits,” he said. I looked down and you could see that the black lining was showing exactly where I was positioned in the suit.

“Yeah, they are a little too revealing,” I said.

“Hey, I gotta go cheer on me team in their events,” Phillip said. “Let’s get together before we finish.”

“Deal” I replied.

“And don’t take off that suit…” Phillip added.

I watched as he walked towards his team. He looked back and smiled. With that I pulled on the front of my suit, as I felt the impact of his hot body growing inside. We never disucssed the results, and while we knew what they were, we left them poolside.

I could not wait to see Phillip again.

To be continued

a speedo minded guy
01-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Wow, great story so far. Please continue.

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
A month before Spring break, Phillip suggested we both go to Panama City Beach in Florida. I had never been there, but he said it was a great beach. His uncle had a condo there and he was sure he could snag it for us. “It’s right on the beach” he said, “we can swim, sun and hang out. I am sure we can get the condo, just the two of us.” The last time I saw Phillip in person was as he walked away after our last swim, but for a few minutes in the locker room when we exchanged contact information. Despite all the likelihood we would never see each other again, we stayed in contact.

“Oh Ryan, come on man, we’ll have a blast.”

I knew it would be fun. And I really could not wait to see him again. I was getting all excited at the thought. He was too.

We both met in Atlanta. He drove from there as we cruised down to the beach., a six hour drive that we turned into eight because we kept stopping. Phillip was in these awesome off white shorts, a yellow polo shirt and, of course, his blonde hair. I had on a pair of tight 501 jeans, with an old swim team suit under, and a swimming related T shirt. We carried on the whole way, it seemed like we started right where we left off. Even with the jabs on who really was the better swimmer. At one point Phillip told me I had to get rid of the jeans, they looked way not beach like. So, I unbuttoned them and yanked them off, revealing the Speedo race brief I had on underneath. It was an older team suit, a blue print from my club team. I loved that suit and it fit me really great.

“That’s pretty cute,” Phillip said, “bet you’ll be the talk of our next pit stop.” He stared at me for a few seconds. “I have an idea,” he then added, and with that he grabbed my jeans and acted as if he was about to throw them out the window. “Let’s just get rid of these.”

“Don’t you dare,” I said, secretly hoping he would. He held the jeans on his lap, as he checked me out, again. It made me kind of aroused, which was probably obvious to him. Finally, after a few minutes he tossed me back the jeans. As much as I enjoyed having them off, I slid them back on. There would be time enough for less clothing once we got there.

It was just starting to get dark as we arrived. We dropped our bags and headed onto the balcony to check out the beach. “Wow, this is incredible” I said, looking out at the sand and surf. Phillip popped a couple of beers and came out next to me. It was still very warm. We both took off our shirts.

“Lets get changed and go on the beach. After that there’s a hot tub on the roof.” Phillip said. I yanked off my jeans, which was all I really needed to do. So I was ready in an instant. Phillip went off to the bedroom to change. He came out in a pair of white and blue board shorts, which really did look awesome, but was not at all what I expected. There I was, in my blue print Speedo, and he was covered down to his knees. Oh well, I thought as he said “alright, lets go exploring. You look amazing”

The night was wonderful. The beach was almost empty, but for a few folks and some couples toying with making out. I could not get over the long shorts, so finally I asked him.

“I’ve never worn my swim team suits, except at swimming,” Phillip confessed. “But, I’ve always wanted to.”

“You’d look so awesome, you’d be the hottest guy on the beach” I replied. “And once you do wear them, you’ll never go back to shorts.”

“Ok, maybe next time” Phillip replied.

I smiled back, “for sure.” I could not wait to see him on the beach in a hot suit. The thought turned me on, big time. Maybe I could even get him to change before we went to the hot tub. I grabbed his hand and said, “let’s go get wet..”

I like boardies as shorts, but not for swimming. However, seeing Phillip wet in his white and blue board shorts was pretty hot looking. They clung to him pretty revealing. It made me all that much more excited to see him in a race suit, again.

To be continued…..

a speedo minded guy
01-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Wow, what a story. Please continue, my speedo getting very tight and might explode soon.

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks Speedo Minded, I truly appreciate the enouragement. Writing these takes time, knowing someone enjoys them is great incentive to go on.... STS

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-15-2012, 02:03 PM
The sun had just emerged as I woke to the sound of the surf. I looked out at the deserted beach. I was wearing my traditional boxer briefs and no shirt. The condo was quiet and Phillip was still sleeping. I decided to go out on the beach, so I lost the boxer briefs, slipped on a suit and pulled on a T shirt. I grabbed a bottle of water and quietly headed out. It was perfect morning. The temperature was pleasant and a gentle breeze seemed to be coming off the water. No one was out on the beach, except for a few walkers and a guy running. I am not a big morning runner, but that running looked so tempting. I took off my sandals and left them up against a deserted lifeguard stand. I looked both ways and decided to head to my left.

“Go for 20 minutes and then turn around” I thought as I started out. I love the feel of running on the beach. I took it easy at first as my muscles woke up. I am sure they were asking “wtf” I was doing. About fifteen minutes into the run, I decided to shed the shirt, which I held in my hand the rest of the run. I picked up the pace a bit and was feeling really good. Surprisingly good for hating morning runs, usually. But then this was the beach! The feel of the sweat rolling down my chest was great. I love the feel as my suit starts to get wet from my workout. At twenty minutes I decided to run another ten minutes out.

A runner ahead was coming the other way. I tried to judge our pace, wondering who was faster. As he got close he was wearing no shirt, and had on the real short running shorts serious runners wear. He looked hot, both from running and from looks. I guessed he was my age, probably also on break. “Fantastic day for a run” he said as we passed. “Sure is,” I replied. I bet he would look hot if he had on a swim team suit, I thought.

By the time I got back, a few more people were on the beach, but not many. I was wet from sweat, and my back was coated in sand that flew up from my legs as I ran. I stopped and walked a bit at the finish, throwing my shirt up on the same lifeguard stand that held my sandals. I charged into the water to cool off and get the sweat off. A few guys were already out with surf boards. As I came out of the water an older couple I had passed while running were passing again.

“You are quite the runner,” the man said. As they stopped to chat. It must have been a funny picture, they were in full clothing, coffee cups in hand and there I was in just my wet blue and red Speedo, clinging to me. We got into this whole discussion on running and swimming. By the time they left, they knew my whole story and I knew theirs. The lady was sweet “Wear sunscreen” she said as she left. I assured her I would.

Phillip was up and had coffee. He was on the balcony watching as I grabbed my sandals and walked up toward the condo. “Look at you” he said as I got close, “you’re up early.” I stopped and looked up at him. He looked hot as heck. He had on flannel ‘jama pants and no shirt. “I’ll get you some coffee, come on in” I threw on my shirt and made my way in.

As I came in, Phillip came over and grabbed me. He held me in front of him for a second, checking me out, then he wrapped his arms around me. “You looked so cute out there “ he said as he hugged me. He slid his leg between mine and I could feel his upper thigh against my bulge. The reaction was immediate. We held there for a long time. It was so romantic. As we separated, there was no hiding my state of arousal. “Looks like the cold water has worn off,” Phillip said as he handed me the coffee.

We went back on the balcony. The sun was casting the balcony in rays of bright yellow. I took my shirt back off and stood against the rail. Phillip stood behind me, his hand on my upper back. We took it all in and each other.

“Will you be up for another run on the beach later?” Phillip asked. “I was hoping we could.”

“Absolutely,” I smiled. He smiled back. It was truly one of those connecting smiles between us. I knew right then this was going to be a great week. We never changed as we ate a quick breakfast, him in his flannels and me in my swim suit. Afterwards, I grabbed the dishes and took them into the kitchen “Hey, go get changed and lets hit that hot tub, again” I said. He came in as I was filling the water in the sink to wash up the dishes.

“I don’t know, I might like watching you do chores in your Speedo,” he said as he rubbed his chest and stomach. I wasn’t sure, but his pants looked like he might have been more than just interested. “Does your team know you sport a Speedo for housework?” Phillip said as he grabbed my waist. I turned and faced him, suds on my hands. I threw some suds on his chest. That led to yet another embrace, which confirmed my earlier thought about what was hidden inside his flannel pants. I don’t think either of us was really sure what to do at that point. We were just discovering each other, and ourselves. So, we kind of let it go. Still, it was as hot a moment as I had ever had to that point. Phillip went to change and I finished the dishes, and splashed some cold water on myself.

“Hey, I’m ditching the shorts,” Phillip said as he emerged in a green and black print Tyr. “I’m kind of nervous about it,” he added. His suit was the kind that had print on the front, but solid black on the rear. He looked hot. It was a pretty narrow cut and he fit the suit well. Maybe too well. I was not sure how I would get through the day without wanting to tackle him. I knew I was going to have to fight myself to stay presentable in my suit. At least, if my immediate reaction was any indication.

“You look really great,” I said. " You will have to beat me and every other guy and girl on the beach away."

Phillip smiled. He really did look awesome. Towels and a camera in hand, we ventured off to the rooftop….

Coming next: maybe the final chapter? .

a speedo minded guy
01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Wow, please continue. We need to hear what happens and I need some relief soon. You r really good as an author.

a speedo minded guy
01-26-2012, 08:21 PM
STS, we await with loaded pistol for the next chapter in this series. Please continue

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Working on it...anyone else ready for the next segment?

Lap Counter
01-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Working on it...anyone else ready for the next segment?

Like a dog in heat! Give it up.

SwimTeamSpeedo
01-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Writers note: This is the last segment. There is a bit more graphic descriptions in this one, but I tried to keep it within the scope of appropriate. Hope you enjoyed the series.

Once again, the rising sun woke me, as I slept on top the bed, naked. I rose quietly and slipped on a black and gold print Tyr suit. It was one of my all time favorites. As I slid it in place and adjusted, I could feel the urges of my aroused state. Phillip and I had gotten each other pretty turned on over the last few days, especially when we sat in the hot tub. Phillip was still sleeping, he was a late riser compared to me. He looked sweet, sleeping with the covers pulled up to his waist, exposing his well defined abs. I thought about tackling him, but decided to leave him sleep. I was really looking forward to some time on the beach and my morning run.

“Have a good run” Phillip mumbled, startling me. “I watched you get dressed, pretty hot” he added. I smiled at the thought.

“Wanna go?” I asked.

“No, maybe later” he replied as he closed his eyes. “Save some for me.”

As I finished my run, an extra long one, I saw Phillip sitting atop the empty lifeguard stand. He had no shirt but was wearing his white print board shorts. He really did look cute, even with the boardies on. I was coated in sweat that had soaked through my Tyr.
“Wow, look at you” he said. He had brought coffee, water and juice down for both of us, along with a couple of muffins left over from yesterday.

“Let me rinse off,” I said as I headed towards the water. A few quick dives in the waves felt great. The sun was fully up now. I climbed up the ladder and joined Phillip on the bench. “This is awesome, you are so thoughtful,” I added as I grabbed the water and drank it down.

“I watched you running from way down there” Phillip said as he pointed down the beach, “probably as far as that big yellow place you like” he added referring to this awesome beach house we walked past a couple of times. “You are an awesome runner.” With that he placed his hand on my leg just above my knee. I wrapped mine around his back and placed my hand on the waist of his shorts on his far side, slipping one finger a little inside the waist. Not far, just enough.

As we talked about the day and ate our muffins and drank the coffee, Phillip slid his hand up and down my leg, getting closer and closer to the leg opening of my suit. It was really quite romantic and certainly was causing me to expand against the fit of that suit. We watched the waves come in and the few surfers out in the water negotiate them. As we held each other and he continued to tease me, we discussed who was the best one out there, who was the hottest, and which suit was the coolest. They were all in boardies, but I could imagine them in racer type suits.

I slid my hand up Phillips leg and under the leg opening of his shorts, discovering that he had nothing on underneath. He was also enjoying this as much as me, as far as I could tell. I leaned back against seat and enjoyed the moment. I was also really aroused, probably too aroused to control myself, but I stayed living in the moment. After all, it was really just us. Phillip turned slightly to face me, and he slid one hand up onto my abdomen.

“Oh man, you’re gonna make me wild” I said, as he rubbed my chest and abs.

“Kind of the idea” he whispered, as he slid his hand across the front of well packed suit. I could feel my body respond as a surge of excitement raced through me. I wanted to do the same to him , but was focusing all my energy on staying in control of myself. It was a battle I was going to lose. There is that point when you realize that what is about to happen is going to happen and you just can’t stop it. Phillip’s work had brought me to that point. A sudden unexpected surge, and despite all effort to avoid what happened inside my suit, I could not. I made sure Phillip experienced the same. Despite being loser fitting, Phillip’s board shorts were far more revealing when he hit that point of no return.

“You sure look hot when you let yourself go” Phillip said, as we stood in the waves letting the water wash away the remains of our lifeguard stand experience. It was the first time we had taken each other to that point. And our relationship had reached a new level.

We spent the afternoon on the beach. I changed into a Red and Black Nike brief, Phillip put on a Black and red Speedo. While they were not matching suits, they were close. As we wandered the beach, we got talked into entering the “hottest swimmer” contest at one of the beach bars. “You have to wear those Speedos,” the person who approached us said. “No guys will be in Speedos, you guys will take the show.” The contest was at 5PM, right on the beach. Winner would get some stupid prize. We both signed up.

Our beach afternoon was the best. We both laid out, held hands as we did, and went for two long walks on the beach. We checked out the guys, even checked out the girls, and watched as the girls checked us out. We read the contest rules and planned our strategy. It was funny, you start out in jeans and slowly go to less and less. The rule said you have to end up in your “desired swim trunks” if you make the last round. There would be at least 4 rounds. We left the beach at 3PM and went back to pick out what we would wear. We each modeled our stuff, which turned out to be pretty fun in itself.

“That’s it!” I said as Phillip modeled a really tight fitting, very skimpy, team race suit from his club swim team. It was from Agon. The team was the Barracudas, and the suit had print barracudas on it, one very strategically placed right in the right spot. The sight about made me pop right there. He looked hot. For me, Phillip lent me a similar print suit, which looked really good, but not as hot as his. We then decided we would start with the required jeans, jammers under them (luckily we both had a pair in our swim bags), and then two race suits, the last being the really small and tight ones. We both were getting hard thinking about it.

Twenty five guys were entered. As far as we were concerned only five or six were really hot. The first round was just jeans, no shirt. By applause, the judges cut the group in half to twelve. We both made it. The second round the guys one by one came up and had to strip off their jeans to reveal what they had underneath. This set the crowd off. Some of the guys just came up and took off their jeans. The applause would decide who wins. Six go on.

I came up and did this very suggestive strut, a little dance and slowly unbuttoned each button of my 501’s. As I slid them down, I did a few suggestive moves, almost making myself excited. I revealed my very tight jammer, and a pretty nice front view (the result of the moves). The crowd loved it. Phillip was the last one. He strutted out and really drove the crowd nuts. He went really slow, and finally revealed his jammer. He was so awesome, and he got the biggest roar from the crowd.

We both made round three. Six guys left. The others were in boardies, we were the only two in jammers. The next round you could do what you wanted. Three of the guys stayed in their same shorts as they made some suggestive moves and stuff. Only one boardies dude shed his shorts to reveal a tight square cut, with a pouch front. It was probably underwear, but it passed as a swimsuit. The crowd loved it, and I have to admit he looked awesome. Phillip and I were down to our first race briefs. This round was one by one applause. A guy in Boardies, the square cut guy and Phillip went on. I got cut. Oh well… at least now I could enjoy Phillip.

For the next round, Phillip shed his suit to reveal his smaller and tighter barracuda suit. The crowd went nuts as he slowly untied his drawstring and slowly slid off the first layer suit. I was glad I had on two suits as I watched. He was funny and hot at the same time. The square cut guy got the cut. Left was Phillip and the boardies guy.

Last round, was a dance. Each guy had to pick one girl to dance with. As they announced it, Phillip looked at me in total shock. “What the f..k?’ he mouthed to me. “Just go with it” I said back. It was to be a slow dance. This was not in the rules. The cool part was Phillip knew how to dance, really well.

When it came time to pick, the boardies guy, picked a blonde girl in the front row who wanted him bad. She was in a red string bikini and immediately said that the strings were off limits. Now was Phillips turn. He looked all around the front rows. Several girls were going wild over him. They wanted him to pick them really bad. “Ok, Phillip, who will be your lucky dance partner?” the host asked.

Phillip was frozen. He looked at me and smiled. He then looked back at the host and shyly said “I hope this OK, but I want to dance with him.” he said, pointing at me. The crowd froze. Then a round of cheers started, and the crowd went with it. And so we danced, Phillip in his hot as heck tight barracuda print. I swear that barracuda grew as we danced. I was in my double layer suits. It was an incredibly courageous moment for both of us. At the end, the boardies guy won, but not by much. To this day, Phillip was the hotter guy.

We spent the rest of the week having fun. My morning runs were followed by our coffee time, and Phillip stopped wearing his boardies, replacing them with his team suits, when he came out to meet me after the runs. While we never fully explored each other that week, we went further than either of us ever had. Our biggest lesson was we learned to be confident in who we are, in one spontaneous moment at a swim suit competition. We remain close to this day.

The end.

solarguy
01-29-2012, 10:55 PM
This is a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us all and thanks for all the hard work you put into it! I'm sure it gave everyone reading it something hard to work with! I know it did for me!

LongIsland Tom
01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Extremely well done. Thank you for your efforts.

Swimmboy
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Really enjoyed your story - thanks for sharing it with us!

a speedo minded guy
02-03-2012, 03:57 PM
STS, Fantastic story. Would love to see another of your 'exploits'.

Crail
02-19-2012, 08:08 PM
What a great story and great writing!!! I like a story that develops slowly with enticing narrative. It is so much better than what I call "Wham, Bam, Thank you, Sam"

Thanks, thanks and thanks again.

Byron
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Quite agree - such good writing deserves a wider audience - but on second thoughts keep it for the priveliged few on speedoboard.

SwimTeamSpeedo
02-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Thanks guys.... Crail, great to hear from you. Starting in HS I kept a diary of my swim team experiences. I am amazed that I was actually pretty diligent about making daily entries. I have about a dozen spiral notebooks that cover about 8 years. At first it was about practice, but then it got to be more about lots of things. It is fun to now read them and see what I was thinking about, and in some cases what was turning me on. I also got all my old swim times, which is really cool. This diary is where I get my story lines.

Crail
02-20-2012, 03:33 AM
STS

Hope you will find the time to share some more stories. You do have a wonderful writing talent. It would be awesome to share a sensual hug with you. :: sily grin ::

Dooley67
06-25-2014, 12:30 AM
STS

Again, I'm way late on posting a reply, having just re-read this story since joining the board in early May. What I love about your stories is that all the characters are just nice people. No evil character lurking to hurt or out somebody, only kind and decent young men and older folks in some of the other stories. You never portray a character as pressuring someone sexually and there is no graphic sex that is far less satisfying than the beautiful relationship based sensuality that you create. You really have a gift that you share with all of us on this board.

D67

SwimTeamSpeedo
06-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Hey D67,

I love when I see an older story get some attention. I have generally found that most people are really nice, at least the most of people I have encountered along the journey. When I think back to my swim team days, it is with great memories of some really fun and genuine folks and good times. I think youth brings a more open and accepting perspective that so many of us lose as we get older. I have never found the stories that are just about sex to be all that fun to read, and they are no fun to write. Developing a character is the best part of writing. seeing readers start to relate to that character as if he/she were a real person in their lives is the best reward

I appreciate the post and kind words. Thanks for bringing this "old" work back to the top of the pile.

STS

shaulis
06-25-2014, 05:10 PM
STS,
I just reread this story and I see how much the characters and you have grown from then to now. Its nice to reread your stories and get reacquainted with Zach and Ryan

Dooley67
06-25-2014, 11:30 PM
STS

I think it's good to reread stories and books because you get a fresh perspective each time, like watching a really good movie again.

I wanted to talk to you more about the story, but your PM box is full and it won't take any new messages unless you dump a few.

D67