View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 03:57 PM

Default The Girlfriend and the Speedo

It was our first holiday together and our first venture to the hotel pool for some swimming and relaxation. At the poolside my girlfriend said 'Can you unzip my dress?'
So I did and was taking aback to find she was wearing only a black G-string bikini, with the narrowest of string separating her butt cheeks. When she turned round it wasn't much different with the top barely covering her nipples and the bottoms barely covering her crotch. 'Well, if you've got it flaunt it, I suppose' thought I.

I then removed my vest top and tracksuit bottoms to reveal a pair of black Speedos with narrow sides. 'My God, what are you wearing!!?' She exclaimed.
'Er... my swimming costume?'
'Haven't you got a pair of shorts to put on?'
'Well no. I want to swim some laps and they wouldn't be suitable.' After a momentary pause I said 'Hold on, if it's a question of modesty, you're practically naked!'
'It's no big deal. I want an all-over tan, and anyway lots of women wear this'.

There was nothing more to be said as I dived into the pool to swim many laps, my irritation spurring me on. 'Why has she got a problem with my Speedos?' I kept thinking.

At the end of one lap she was standing at the shallow end of the pool. 'Hey', she said. I then stopped. 'I owe you an apology. Those speedos are perfect for swimming in.'
'No problem'.
'Actually, you look really good in them' She smiled. 'Do you have anything briefer....?'